Meeting her again

Song For You

-Jinyoung’s POV-

It was noon and I decided to take a short break. The manager walk in with a smile. “Are you done?” I nodded in response before standing up and offered him the seat. “I’ve listen to the track you gave me few days ago and it was superb. I’ve posted it up and do you wanna see how it is?” He said as I smiled and eagerly nodded.

He enters the bidding website where we sell our composed songs online to producers and companies and whatnot. He clicked my folder and I saw around 6 major top companies are bidding over my track for almost a 100 thousand won.

I mean for a track that was pretty amazing! “You’ll earn half of this you know that?” He spoke after analyzing. “So which company do you want to publish your song?” He asked afterwards. I was so blank out. I don’t know who I should pick.

“I don’t really mind. As long as the track is out then that is all that’s matter.” I said as he smiled. He closes the bid and picks the one with the highest bid which is 150 000 won.

“You’ll earn exactly 750 000 won.” He said. “You can get it in your account by Thursday.” I smiled and just nodded. My first pay. I should treat all of the boys out by Thursday. He carried on listening to another track that I just finished.

He told me I could leave early today since he was planning to close the place early. I smiled and since I just finished my work I thought of going to Sandeul’s work place at the café nearby. I didn’t even bother to use my car and just walk there.

As I was walking down the sidewalk I saw a car which was pretty familiar for me. Of course it’s the devil, Sunhi. “Jinyoung-ah!” She called out as she rolled down her window. I ignored her and continued walking.

I enter the café and sat on an empty seat. I walked over the counter where Sandeul was and ordered my favorite coffee. Once I was done I took a seat and my eyes were attracted to this girl who was reading her book. I couldn’t see her face clearly but she was pretty.

“Yah! I was calling you.” Sunhi yelled as soon as she saw me sitting down. “You could’ve said something!”

“Oh I have something to tell you. Shut. Up.” I said and rolled my eyes at her. Annoying little devil!

“Why so mean?” She said being that drama Queen. “Oh could you order some for me too?” She said and battered her eyelash.

“You seems to be healthy, why don’t you order them yourself?” I said ignoring her. She was gonna say something but her phone rang which safe my life! Exaggerating but oh well. Her face gloomed and once she ended the call she stood up.

“Sorry couldn’t accompany you today, my dad wants me home.” She pouted and walks off. “I’ll accompany you some other time Jinyoung-ah.”

I sighed in relief but somehow my eyes just kept on looking at the girl’s figure. Why do I feel like I know her? She’s just seemed so familiar.

-Your POV-

Oh snap! Why is he here? Why?! Out of all the places! I took a deep breath and just carry on reading my book. Oh my gosh, my heart is beating like crazy. Should I say something? Should I even say a word?! DAMN IT!

I shut the book and put on my oversized sunglasses and stood up. I took a deep breath and turned around as I try to walk out as fast as I can.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

My eyes widen as I saw who she was. MINJEE! That minute she turned around I knew exactly who she was. It seems like she’s in a hurry. I just stayed still not wanting to be in her way. As she was about to walk pass me she stopped.

She pulled down her glasses and gave me a weak smile. “I don’t want to be rude and not saying a word to you. So I’ve been debating in my head whether I should say hi or not.” She said guiltily.

“Well, hi?” I said unsure as I tried to contain my feelings. My emotions were all over the place! But mostly I’m happy. “Would you like to take a seat? Maybe I should order you something to drink. Chocolate caramel? Blueberry muffin?” I offered which made her chuckle, that cute giggle of her with that perfect smile.

“Why are you being so nervous?” She said with a wide smile plastered on her face. “Just be yourself silly~” She added before looking at me. “I have to pass I just had some just now.” She said sitting down in front of me.

Well at least she accepts to sit in front of me. Her smile just seems to dazzle me. She’s so pretty, just like how I remembered her. “You remembered my favorites.” She said.

“How can I forget? When that’s the only thing you always order?” She laughed and nodded which just soothe my heart. “How have you been?” I asked which made her smile.

“I’m fine… I guess.”

“You guess? What’s wrong?” I can hint something was bothering her. I can see it in her eyes. “You know you can tell me anything right?” I said trying to comfort her.

“I got to go. I’m so sorry.” She said standing up. “It was good to see you again Jinyoung.” She said with a smile. She was about to leave when she turned back and approach me. “Maybe we should set another time to you know catch up?” She said handing a piece of card to me.

I took it and before I could say a word she left. I look at the card and my smile faded when I see her initials. M&L… Minjee and Luhan… She’s still with him. My heart felt like it was torn into pieces. I thought I had hopes with her but it seems like that was just my imagination.

I heaved a sigh and stood up. Sandeul approached me as he had just finished his shift. “Hyung, I saw. Are you ok?” He questioned as he patted my back. I nodded my head as I held in the tears.