Super late party... and a good news?

Song For You

-Suho’s POV-

I walked down the stairs since I was feeling super nauseous I feel like surrounding myself with the rest would make me feel less sick. “Hyung, you don’t look so good? Are you sick?” Said Chen who pause his game and came to my side.

“I just feel like vomiting… I guess being in the room for too long can make you feel that way.” I explained as Minjee stood up from her spot at the long couch letting me sit there.

“Lie down. I’ll go get a bucket of cold water.” She said as she went out. Once she was out Tao locked the door and ran towards me.

“So the plan hyung?” Chanyeol said as he sat next to me. I know its way long ago that Minjee graduated but we never actually celebrated it. I mean it’s a big deal! Well it wasn’t actually my idea it was Kai’s I don’t know what he is up to but he made his point saying that we didn’t actually celebrate her graduation but whenever anyone of us just have happy news she would do at least throw us a small party and whatnot.

“Kai should be here… he was the one who suggested this.” I said making them shook their head.

“Are you sure he’s not doing this cause he wants to have a reason to you know throw a party?” Baekhyun said making me shrug.

“Well maybe he had his reasons.” Kris said defending the little one.

“Maybe, or maybe he was just being considerate.” D.O said as he went back to flipping the pages of the magazine he was holding. “Plus Sehun said the same thing to me the other day about you know throwing a party.”

-Kai’s POV-

I don’t know why the others didn’t notice how Luhan-hyung and Minjee-noona’s relationship is right now. I mean it’s so obvious that they rarely talk to each other nowadays and from what I can see they are growing distant with each other. I picked up my phone and dialed Luhan-hyung’s number.

“Hyung, where are you? Work? What time will you be home? What?! Why so late? We’re gonna throw a late graduation party. Oh you know we love to party. BE SURE YOU GET HOME EARLY!” I yelled and ended the call.

The reason why I ended the call is that I just raise my voice at him which will piss him off and he’ll be furious and that I can guarantee he’ll come home early. I smirk as Sehun hi-fived me. Hey, Luhan-hyung is so easy to piss and very easy to console him too.

Being the maknae is just so easy sometimes, privilege after privileges are just there for us. “Don’t you think that yelling part was a bit too much?” Sehun said as he grabbed the bottle of coke. “He’ll be furious.”

“Oh you know that’s the only trick to make sure he’ll be home early. If you’re lucky he’ll be home as soon as he can.” I sneered as Sehun laughed.

“You surely know how to twist his mind.” He said as I nodded acknowledging it. “You are a master mind! Look at how you convinced Suho-hyung.” He added happily taking some bag of chips.

“Sehun-ah, aren’t we buying too much?” I said as I look and mentally calculating the amount in my head.

“Hey, nothing is too much when it comes to throwing a party.” He said grabbing some more junk food off the shelves. It looks like he took almost everything he can lay his hands on.

“But D.O-hyung will be cooking… we’ll have so much to eat… when do you think are we going to eat all this junk food?” I said as he shook his head.

“Stop worrying. It’s not like you’re gonna pay.” He said confidently. “Plus it’s not like it’ll expire soon.” I look at him weirdly which made him laugh. “Suho-hyung gave me 500 000 won. So we’re cool.” He said as he took out the money and used that to fan himself.

I laughed as I shook my head. “Why didn’t I even take that into account?” I laughed as I shrug the worries off my shoulder. “But I ain’t paying for any extras… for what I can see this will cost more than 500 000 won.” I said which made him giggle.

“And that will be taken care off by Lay-hyung’s money.” He said taking out 300 000 won. I gaped at him as he laughed. “You’re not the only one who can convince the hyungs.” He smirked as I shook my head.

“You are one slick minded human.” I said and smirked. “This is why I like going grocery shopping with you.” I said as we fist bumped each other. We didn’t actually have to drive we just walked to the nearby store and buy our daily needs. Plus since it’ll be just us why not throw one heck of a party for noona. She always have plans for us… it’s time we do one for her.

“When will Xiumin-hyung be back with Minjee-noona?” Sehun asked as we reached the counter. I shrugged and helped him unload the stuff. Good thing we use bicycle even though it was just 20 minutes’ walk-away from our house.

Minjee-noona! I haven’t taught of it! I was busy thinking if Luhan-hyung will be back on time didn’t even thought if Minjee-noona was still with Xiumin-hyung. I picked up my phone and quickly dialed Xiumin-hyung’s number.

“Oh, hyung. Are you still shopping? Minjee-noona is having a hard time deciding huh? Tell you a trick for noona, if she asks you between two colors pick the color that match her skin color and as for design, go for something sweet and simple. Noona will love em!” I said and laughed. Sehun took the phone and continued the conversation as we packed the stuff back to our bike.

Damn these are pretty heavy. I am sure when we get back the hyungs are gonna freak. Oh well, its Sehun’s stuff most of it so I’ll get off the hook. Once we were home we quickly helped Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung fixing with the decoration.

It was almost 5 PM and I feel like Luhan-hyung will be home in a few more minutes. He’ll be sure to come through that front door screaming ‘YAH! KIM JONG IN!’

I look back at the clock and it was about to hit 5 PM. I heard a car pulled over and followed by a door slammed shut.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… “YAH! KIM JONG IN! YOU!” Luhan-hyung barged in and walked straight towards me. “You seriously think that screaming and using informality with me will get me home?” I smirked as I hugged him.

“Well you are home. Welcome home hyung.” I said with full of aegyo. I heard Sehun laughing at the back amused with all this. Luhan-hyung parted the hug and shook his head. He stomped his way to his room, probably getting a shower.

“Minjee should be home in a few minutes. Xiumin-hyung just called telling they are done with shopping.” Tao-hyung said as he munches on the bag of chips. “I bet Xiumin-hyung will be so pissed that we set him up on this shopping spree with Minjee.”

“We told you to accompany her but you didn’t want to.” Baekhyun-hyung said as he grab a hand full of the chips from Tao and walked away to the backyard where Chanyeol-hyung is grilling some of the meat and vegetables.

“NOONA IS HOME!” Sehun yelled as we all gathered around well except for Chanyeol-hyung and Luhan-hyung who is probably still locked up in his room. “WELCOME HOME NOONA/MINJEE!” We yelled as she looked at us utterly shocked.

“What is all this for?” She asked as Chen-hyung pulled her away from Xiumin-hyung. We all told her everything well we were hit and scolded for doing this whole thing as she said, and I quoted ‘irrelevant’ I mean its good to do something for her once in a while.

“Where’s Luhan?” She asked as she looked around. “Still working?” She said with a bitter smile spread across her face. I can see how much she missed him… how much they have grown further apart.

“Hey, they can never throw a party without me.” Luhan-hyung said as he walked down the stairs and hugged her. “How are you? Did you behave while shopping with Xiumin?” He said as he kissed her cheek.

“That’s supposed to be my line… I am her big brother.” Xiumin-hyung said as we all laughed. “Why are you so… well dressed?”

“Well it’s because… I have good news…” Luhan-hyung started off as he looked at Minjee-noona. “I just booked mom and dad a ticket to fly here…” He said as Minjee-noona smiled and hugged him.

“THAT’S GREAT NEWS! I FINALLY GONNA MEET YOUR PARENTS OFFICIALLY!” She screamed. Over the whole excitement I saw Xiumin-hyung looking worried. I don’t know what’s his issue but if I were him I would be happy… I mean my little sister is happy with that news… maybe I should talk to him someday.