Getting married?!

Song For You

-Sandeul’s POV-

I can’t help it. I know how much Jinyoung-hyung is suffering. I just want him to see Minjee. Maybe that way he’ll be stronger. He’ll be better and probably he’ll be able to move on. I just wish he’d smile like he used to before.

I saw her walking out of the house with trash bag on both hands and just then 3 guys walked up to her and one of them helped her with the rubbish, probably the guys who stayed there. Minjee’s smile, it’s something I want Jinyoung-hyung to see.

He’d love that. He always does and I bet he’ll be smiling himself. Well I was smiling seeing her smile. Yes, she always has that addictive smile which can make everyone around her smile. Well my smile didn’t last as long as hers when a guy walked out and back hugged her.

Maybe it’s her brother. Okay, maybe not.

The guys kissed her forehead and lovingly smile at her.

Okay, I might just puke this way. I’ll just go and probably bring Jinyoung-hyung back here one day.

-Luhan’s POV-

“Jakiya~ I have some good news for you.” I said as I played with her hair as she was flipped the pages of the magazine while lying on my lap.

“Some? Sounds like more than one. What is it?” She said sitting down now. She just loves good news and I like seeing her getting all excited and stuff. It’s just so adorable!

“My mom and dad will be flying from China and come here.” Her eyes widen as she heard what I said. “Well just the both of them and they wanted to meet Xiumin and probably talk with him about our relationship.” I smiled. Minjee slowly smiled and lay back down.

“Probably marriage.” I added afterwards which made her shoot back up.

“OMG! Really?!” She said in English. Hanging around with Kris just influences her with this kind of stuff. “OMG!! I can’t believe this!” She said again still speaking in English.

“What is it Minjee?” Kris shouted probably heard her. “What’s going on?” He said and walked down to the living room. Okay, now ever since Minjee knows how to talk in English, these two just keep on chatting in English.

It’s stressful if you know how I feel. I mean, it’s like Minjee is keeping secrets from me. You just NEVER know what they are talking about. Hey I understand English. It’s just that I’m not sure. Things sound pretty much the same to me.

“Okay, can you two talk in a language that I understand? Why don’t you try Korean?” I rolled my eyes at the both of them as Minjee chuckled.

“Aw, is someone sulking because he can’t understand?” She said in that baby tone of her. True it’s cute when she uses that on others but it is kinda disturbing when she used that in me and she knows that! “I know, I know, you hate me using that on you.”

“You know it yet you use it.” Kris said as he chuckled.

“You know how much cuter he gets when he’s all mad.” Minjee said before giggling too. I shook my head and sigh. “I’ll tell you, well maybe we’ll tell you about it later.” She added before Kris nod and walks off.

“Can we call Xiumin and tell him that?” I asked as she nodded not even giving it a second thought. I smiled and kissed her forehead before pulling out my phone. I was about to dial Xiumin’s number when he suddenly pops his head in and flops himself on the couch next to us.

“Well that was an amazing timing big brother.” Minjee said and approach her brother. “Oppa, we have something to talk about.” She said as Xiumin got up to a sitting position.

“What is it?” He said with full of curiosity. I always know Minjee could never stand it when his brother is curious. Minjee just hug her brother and smile. “Why are you hugging me all of a sudden?”

“Oppa, what do you think of me getting married?” She asked straight to the point. Well it wasn’t the main point but there was a possibility? Xiumin’s face seems to change, an odd kind of change.

-Xiumin’s POV-

I don’t know how I should react. Should I smile and be happy? Or should I be sad? I mean am I ready to hand in my little sister to a guy? True I’ve known Luhan for so long and I know he could protect my little sister but…

I heaved a sighed which causes Minjee to face me. “What is it oppa?” She asked. “What is it that you’re not happy with?” She knew exactly what my sigh means. I faked a smile and shook my head.

“Minjee-ah, can I have a short talk with Luhan?” I asked which made her nod. “Alone…” Her smile disappears and worries filled her expression. “Don’t worry.” I said and kissed her forehead. Reluctantly she stood up, kissing her boyfriend before leaving the two of us alone.

“What is it Xiumin-ah?” Luhan asked as soon as the door closes. “Is there anything troubling you?”

“I’m not sure.” I respond which made Luhan look at me weirdly. “I don’t know if she’ll fit in in china with you.” I said earnestly. “I’m being completely honest here.”

“Why do you say that? Mom knows her so does the rest of my family.”

“Yea, through phone and skype. They never met her in person Luhan.” I said really worrying right now. “She was never been expose to life in China.”

Luhan smiled and let out a soft chuckled. “Are you worried that she’ll move to China with me?” He asked as he finally realized my worries. “I won’t. I’ll let her choose where she wants to stay.” He said not making my heart feel any better.

I know Minjee, I am sure once the parents said they want her to live in China of course she’ll follow! “You know Minjee. You can never predict her.” I said which made him nod. “Once she said something even my words are useless.”

I don’t mind who she wanted to marry. As long as she’s smiling that would be fine by me. But am I prepare for this? Letting her flew far away from me?

-Your POV-

I heard everything… Xiumin… I never actually thought of how he feels. How he wanted my life to be. I knew since we were young I’d let him handle everything. My life, my school life, but I’m all grown up now. Don’t I have the rights?

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. I’m so stupid. I sighed and took my car keys and my wallet. “Tao-ah, can you tell them that I’m out to buy some groceries?” I lied. Tao being so obedient just nodded and bid me farewell as I faked a smile.

Doing some errands just might be a cure to clear my mind off.