A job!

Song For You

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I walked into the place where Sandeul told me about. The place is not quite bad. I mean it’s very clean and neat. “Hi, may I help you?” A girl said with that familiar voice. “Jinyoung?” She said as she saw me. I know her. Oh yes I definitely do.

“Sunhi, what are you doing here?” I asked as she smiled to me. “Don’t tell me you’re working here?” I am so not going to be in one office with her… I mean meeting her here just made me wanna puke.

“You’re applying for the job?” She asked like she’s a pro or what so ever you wanna call it as she held up a clipboard. “Sadly no, a friend of mine is here so I was just paying a visit.” She said happily.

“You have a friend?” I asked and smirked as her expression gloomed. I ain’t gonna lie ever since I knew everything every single thing about her just make me wanna hate her and I don’t know I just want to punch her! She’s just so annoying to me now.

And not to mention my sarcastic just seems to upgrade when I’m with her. Of course I’ll be EXTRA mean to her. “Why so mean Jinyoung?” She pouted. Her acting… never thought I’ll see it again. Urgh! Even just remembering it makes me wants hurl! God why do I have to run into her! “You were always so nice before.”

“Don’t act like you were so nice.” I said and rolled my eyes at her. “I’m nice to people who are NICE TO ME.” I stressed out the word. Okay my mood has definitely been crushed into dust like seriously.

“Hey, don’t dig the past! It’s like way back.” She said with a much harsh tone. I wouldn’t even care if she hates me. “It’s nice to see you again Jinyoung.” She said smiling now. Why do I have to meet her not Minjee? Urgh!

Minjee… I wonder how she is now. I miss her. Ok Jinyoung, this is not the time to be reminiscing the past. “Hello? Jinyoung?” She said bringing me back to reality that was actually happening. I sighed and was about to answer her when the manager’s door open.

“Oh are you Jinyoung?” He said which made me nod. “Good you’re here. Come. Come on in.” He said as I walk in his office leaving Sunhi outside. FINALLY! She’s out of my sight. “So tell me about yourself.” He asked as he flipped through my résumé.

I start talking and talking probably sounding like an idiot and what not. “Okay, I like what I hear so I might give you a shot. Start working next Monday. I’ll have my assistance to show you around and what to do and if I’m not busy I’ll do it myself.” I finally have a job! Maybe this way I could make myself busy and forget about Minjee for a while.

He said as we both stood up. I bowed to him several times before exiting the room. When I walked out I saw Sunhi again in her car waiting probably for me, or not. “Jinyoung-ah!” She called out as she rolled down her window.

“How about we go out and do a little catching up.” She suggested. I didn’t even look at her and continue walking till I reach my car. “YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG!” I heard her yell. Urgh why is she so persistence? I shut the door and lock them. I saw her going out of her car. As soon as I start my engine I dashed off leaving her behind. I just don’t want to do anything relating with her.

“Hyung! How did it go?” Gongchan asked as soon as he saw me coming in. “Did you get the job? Did you? Did you?” He repeated. Gosh what did CNU do to him when I was gone? He’s so hyper active!

“Cool down Channie!” I said and chuckled. He is like a little kid you know, being so happy and giddy getting a new cool stuff. “It went well… I assume.” I smiled.

“That smile… we missed it.” Baro said but quickly cupped his mouth. “I didn’t mean to say it out loud!” He shook his head. Deep down I feel a stabbed on my chest with his words… maybe I was really going on that depression road.

Well I am going to change, small steps at a time. I am sure I can do it. I took a deep breath and smiled back. “It’s ok Baro-ah. Maybe it is a sign…” I said and again smile as I feel slightly better of myself.

These boys… how can I live without them? I guess not all things can end after many years of relation.

-Tao’s POV-

I walked down the nearby convenient store to buy some ice-cream for me and the hyungs. I was with Kai and Sehun since I don’t know we’re their only target to do this kind of things. After we got our stuff we saw a car parked just across the street in front of our house.

I look at the license plate and I don’t know who it was. I shrugged it off you know since it’s probably someone who lives there. That house has been empty since last year and probably someone is just looking around interested in buying the house.

I saw Minjee walking out with garbage in both hands. “Oh noona, I’ll help you.” Sehun said as he gave the bag of ice-cream to Kai.

“Oh you guys are back.” She said giving the trash bag to Sehun. “Gomawo Sehun-ah~” She said and patted his back as he continued where she left off.

“Minjee-ah, got you the ice-cream you wanted.” I said and hand her the ice-cream. No noona you might say? Well yes, I got a lot closer to her, like A LOT! So since we’re just a month away we agreed to drop all formalities.

Luhan-hyung walked out and back-hugged her. Me and Kai just quietly walked off and soon joined by Sehun. We’re so immune to see those two being super mushy and well I don’t really mind and neither seems do to these two.