Graduation

Song For You

-Luhan’s POV-

I smiled as I look at her going up that stage taking her certificate. She’s finally graduating following our footsteps. She was crowned the best student back in SM High just like her brother and now she’s the best in Seoul College.

Xiumin on the other hand looks like he was on the verge of crying. Well who wouldn’t when they see their love ones is graduating? He sacrifices his everything just to raise her. Yes he raised her. Well at least that’s how we like to say it is.

Seeing her going up that stage must’ve means a lot to him. Well I am sure he is as proud as I am.  She made her speech and soon the ceremony finally ended. Well not all of us EXO can attend her graduation day since Suho and Kris weren’t here because they are filling up for Xiumin.

Other than Minjee, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Chen also graduated today. Lay, Xiumin and I were the only hyungs that were able to come cheering for them. “Congratulations guys.” I said and smiled proudly at them.

“Ah~ I’ve been waiting so long for this day.” She said happily and wrapped her hands around my waist. She hugged me and of course I hugged her back.

“Yah, I am still not approving you two being affectionate in front of me.” Xiumin said as he separates both of us. The others of course giggled because it’s always so amusing to see Xiumin being SUPER protective over Minjee… yes even with me he still apply that ‘she is still my little sister’ rule.

“Hyung, we’ve talked about that MANY times now.” D.O said as he laughed. “Stop being protective towards Minjee, she’s old enough to know what’s right and what is wrong.” He added and shook his head.

“Yea come on oppa, I’ve graduated~” She sang happily and waved the certificate in front of Xiumin’s face. I laughed at her childish action and pulled her into a hug before kissing her forehead.

“You are graduating from college, NEVER from being my little sister that I raised.” Xiumin argued and pulled her away from me. We’re used to seeing him like this so Minjee just shook her head and hugged him.

I on the other hand well am a little annoyed sometimes. Especially when we’re at home we couldn’t even cuddled together without Xiumin pulling her to his side and sat next to him. I sighed and just planned to you know ignore it. I know he’s just protecting his sister.

After the whole thing ended we all went back home. On our journey Minjee and I sat at the very back holding hands as she smiles endlessly. Seeing her smile like this just make my heart feels secure.

I’ll be able to see this smile of hers forever and I am hoping this smile will be the smile that I’m going to see when I wake up every single day. Yes, I’m planning to propose her. We’ve been dating far too long and I thought that it’s finally time for her to meet my family in China.

Mom of course knows about her. I casually call her when I’m not busy with work and I’d tell her everything. Well when mom knows EVERYONE in the house will know. Mom has been encouraging me to bring her home.

I don’t know what her reaction will be and now since she’ll be free, no school, no tuition I think it is the perfect time. I smiled as I held her hand. Mom would love you. I hope she does.

“Why are you so quiet?” She asked as she looked at me confused.

“Nothing… I was just thinking.” I said which made her look at me curiously.

“What’s in your mind?” She said with that kiddy tone of hers. I love it when she gets so curious. It’s the most adorable thing ever! She’ll look like those cute puppies.

It’s just so cute! “I’ve been thinking of going to China… meeting mom and dad…” I said which made her smile but then she frowns and faced me.

“Does that mean you’ll be leaving me here alone?!” She pouts and sulks as she pushed my hand away.

I smiled and cupped her face, “I was asking you to come and meet my family back in China…” I said as she immediately smiled. “Will you come and meet my parents?”

She nods her head and smiled. I was about to kiss her when Kris just quickly turned left making her head hit my chin and me trying to balance myself out and not fall down.

“Is everyone ok?” Kris shouted as we stopped on the side of the road. “I saw a dog crossing the road so I just had to avoid it.” He said turning from Tao, who was sitting next to him then to us.

“Well that was a romantic way of ending Minjee and Luhan-hyung’s drama.” Chanyeol said as he laughed. Chanyeol was sitting on my right laughing his head off.

“Funny dude… very funny in deed.” I said and roll my eyes at him.

“It was if you look at how you guys bumped onto each other.” Baekhyun said supporting his best friend. Minjee gave them a stare which they immediately made them shut up and sat up straight.

“Luhan, Minjee, I wanna talk to you two later at home.” Xiumin said sounding extremely serious. Minjee puffed up her cheek looking kinda worried and scratched her head.

-Xiumin’s POV-

Hearing their conversation made me feel uneasy. I know… I know that she is old enough. I also know that they both have been dating far too long but I as her brother do have responsibility.

I am also her guardian and somehow I feel like it’s not right for Luhan to just say stuff to her like ‘I want you to meet my family’ without consulting me. It feels like he’s pushing me aside.

We walked in the living room and I immediately shut the door and lock it to prevent the others from coming in. “So you’re bringing my little sister to China to meet your family?” I questioned without actually saying anything else.

“I planned to.” He said looking rather shocked than nervous.

“Sounds like you want to do it soon.” I folded my hand across my chest and looked at both of them.

“Well I didn’t decide it soon you know.” Luhan excused as he rolls his eyes at me. “Why do you always pick on me?”

“What do you mean pick on you?”

“You just always find things so you can like scold me! Dude I am old enough and so is Minjee! We can live without you telling us what to do!”

“Stop it! OMG both of you!” Minjee stared at us and puffed out air. She walks out slamming the door behind her.