Just Like Appa

Song For You

-Your POV-

Seems like every day Xiumin is keeping an eye on my every single move. It’s like he’s scared to lose me. I know he’s just being protective but hey I need to feel my freedom and feel comfortable too you know.

I awkwardly shift to the right as Luhan flops himself next to me. He kissed my forehead and seriously I can feel like Xiumin is staring at me. “Oppa, is there anything you wanna say to me?” I said as Kris and Luhan look at me and Xiumin. I just couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yes, but I wanna talk to you alone.” He said as I sighed. I stood up not even bothered to say anything to Luhan and drag Xiumin to the sound proof room.

“Alright, we’re alone. Talk.” I said straight to the point. I hate this feeling so I want it off my chest as soon as possible. Every minute I can say I get annoyed.

“Are you seriously thinking of marrying Luhan?” He questioned making me gaped at him. I mean Luhan and him are so close! Does he doubt him?

“How many times have I told you not to spy on me and Luhan?” I shrieked. This is so not the first time! If I calculated accurately this would be his 10th time! “And do you doubt Luhan, oppa?”

I don’t mind it if he did it once or twice but this has gone out of hand! He is so stubborn! Gosh! “Are you gonna answer me or are you just gonna scream your heads off?” He said coldly. What happen to my loving brother?! “Are you really gonna marry Luhan?!”

“Oppa, what is wrong with you?” I questioned looking so upset.

“Don’t change the subject Kim Minjee!” He said and grabbed onto my hand harshly and tightens his grip.

“Oppa! What is wrong with you?!” I shouted with tears started to collect in my eyes.

“Kim Minjee! Answer me!” He screamed looking furious. He looks so much like appa…

 

Like when he yelled at us…

 

Like when he losses it and hit me…

 

I blink a few times and tears starts to well in my eyes. His expression softens a little and his grip loosens.

I pushed his hands off and ran out as tears stream down my cheeks… why is he like this?! Why is he being like this?! I ran out grabbing my car key and dashed out ignoring Luhan who was screaming my name trying to catch up with me.

I drove off not caring anything… he was just so different… as I grow older he seems to be more strict… I just don’t get it! I stopped at some café and walked out. Good thing I always have extra cash in my car so I just feel like calming down at the café…

 

Xiumin-ah, you don’t know how scared I was… how scared I was that you’ll treat me like how appa did to me.

 

Tears endlessly fell down as I sat there alone. Of course people and their nosiness keep staring at me like I’m some sort of show or something to amuse them.

Urgh! It’s true when umma said once we’re independent life just get so messed up that it stresses us. Umma… I miss her… it has been years since I saw her…

 

Umma, how are you doing there? I miss you…

-Xiumin’s POV-

I stopped once I saw her eyes, once I saw her crying. What have I become? What is wrong with me? “Luhan! Get her!” I heard Kris’s voice from downstairs as I hear footsteps of him running. “Hyung! What happened?!” He asked panicked.

I squat down and face palm myself. What has happened to me? Is it true when umma said I am more like appa? But I love her… I love my sister more than anyone. She’s all I got… she’s all I got… that’s right… I’m scared…

I don’t wanna lose her… I don’t want to hand her to another man. I want her to just stay with me. I’m scared she’ll leave me and she’ll stay with Luhan in China. I promised mom I’ll take care of her even if she’s married.

I promised mom… “Hyung… she went out, she took the car with her.” Luhan reported as he tried to catch his breath. “I’ll go find her okay.” He said quickly and ran out.

“Luhan! I’m coming!” I screamed dashing out and grabbed my car key. Kris went in Luhan’s car as he rolled down his window. “Search for any café! She’ll usually go there when she’s upset!” I drove off and looking left and right for any sign of her…

MINJEE! I spotted her car and parked right behind her car. I look to the side and saw a café. She must’ve been in here. “Minjee-ah~” I called out her name as I saw her heads buried into her hand. “Minjee-ah mianhae…” I said as she lifts her head.

“Oppa… how did you find me?” She said wiping off her tears.

“You’ll always go to a café if you’re upset.” I said with a soft smile. “Haja, let’s go home.” I offered my hand which she gladly accepted. She went into her car as I tagged along behind her. I took out my phone and texted Luhan telling him I’ve found her.

-Sandeul’s POV-

I think my mind was playing tricks with me when I saw Minjee walking in and ordered a cup of hot mocha. I don’t think she saw me because I’m wearing this hat which covers my face. I look at her as she sat there looking so upset.

I just wanna walk up to her and talk to her again. I mean we used to be so close. When Jinyoung and Minjee were dating of course Jinyoung wouldn’t leave her alone with any of us so obviously she’ll always stick next to Jinyoung-hyung’s side but even so she always talked to me. She’s friendly and it’s so rare to see her like this.

Should I tell Jinyoung that she’s here? Or should I just leave it as it is. Maybe I should talk to her. Right I’m not guilty why should I be scared to talk to her. It’s not like she’ll bite. I was about to approach her when her brother walks in and talked to her.

And before I even know it she’s gone with her brother. I sighed and went back to work. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be.