Moving On

Song For You

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I sighed and got out of bed. I can hear them screaming and laughing. They probably haven’t slept at all! I walked out of my bed room as soon as I was done with my morning routine.

“Morning hyung!” Gongchan greeted as he sleepily smiled.

“Go to sleep Channie~” I said and patted his head before sitting down next to him. He lay down on my lap and watched Sandeul and Baro playing video game.

“I can’t Baro-hyung and Sandeul-hyung are just too noisy.” He complained.

“Go to the guest room then.” I said and again he shook his head.

“CNU hyung is resting there.” He said as I smiled at me.

“You could’ve just walked in my room and sleep next to me.” He giggled and again nodded his head.

“True but I didn’t actually wanna disturb you.” He said with that puppy smile of his.

I smiled back and sighed. “Go and sleep in my room.” I said which made him stood up happily. I don’t really know how he can even still be super happy when he hasn’t slept all night!

“Guys, you have got to stop playing and sleep!” I said which was useless. It’s like I’m talking to an unanimated object. I sighed and got up to fix myself something to eat.

“Oh Jinyoung-ah, you’re up…” I turned and saw CNU walking into the kitchen. “Those two are so noisy I had to like shove my earpiece into my ears to get some peace.” I laughed and shook my head.

“You could’ve walk in my room or something.” I said as I open the fridge. We both end up cooking ramyeon. After I was done I did the dishes I walked into the living room and thank god the two have decided to get a break and sleep in the guest room.

-Gongchan’s POV-

I woke up when I hear some noise and I squint to see who it was. It was Jinyoung-hyung listening to some music and of course composing some of his own. I smiled and decided to go back to sleep but then I heard someone sobbing.

“Hyu-hyung~” I squeaked as he was lying down on his desk crying. I look at the screen and saw a picture of him and Minjee-noona on slideshow. For the past year Jinyoung-hyung just can’t move on. It’s easily said than done knowing how much regret Jinyoung-hyung felt.

“Uljima hyung~” I said and rubbed his back. He’s been like this for the past few weeks. I don’t know what made him remember Minjee-noona. He was fine and now just recently he starts to remember her again.

We tried to help but he is not helping himself so what else can we do? We set him on a blind date which only last for a day and then we set up another ends up him being played which hurt him more and then we decided to go on a vacation but it seems like the destination we wanna go was their favored destination.

It seems like EVERYTHING is revolving around Minjee-noona. I don’t hate her it’s just that I feel bad towards Jinyoung-hyung, suffering while knowing she must’ve been so happy.

I took an empty chair and pull it close to Jinyoung-hyung as I sat there trying to calm him.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

It hurts… it just hurts too much. I miss you Minjee you don’t know how much I miss you and how much I yearn for you all this years.

It’s been 3 years and I still can’t move on. I look up to the screen looking at all the memories we created. “Uljima hyung~ have strength.” Gongchan said as he tried to comfort me. “You have us remember?” he said making me wipe my tears away.

Maybe I shouldn’t be so weak in front of them. Maybe I should work, you know so I can keep myself busy to just roam around and bawl all day and night. It was noon so I told Gongchan to wash up so we can have lunch.

I walked down with my eyes all puffy and red and went straight to the kitchen. “You’ve been crying again I see…” CNU said as he stood next to me getting the ingredients ready. I inhaled a deep breath and nodded.

“I just can’t do it…” I said and washed the rice cleanly before putting it into the rice cooker. “Every time I try to forget her, my mind just won’t cooperate with me.” I sighed and walked over to CNU who is peeling the onion.

“Take baby steps at a time you’ll forget her.” He advises as I nodded my head. I sometimes wonder why it I’m like this towards her. Maybe I just loved her too much. I was so dependent towards her before. “Jinyoung-ah, don’t push yourself. Maybe the key is not to fight and forget her. What if you try to just see her?”

“I don’t have her number so how can I meet her again?” I sighed and continued cooking as Gongchan trying to the other two up once he was done showering. Once CNU and I were done with cooking Sandeul and Baro had just finish cleaning up.

We all gathered around the table eating lunch as I look at them and cleared my throat gathering their attention. “I was thinking of working.” I said out of the blue which made them look at me oddly.

“Are you saying you’re not going to enter college?” Baro said quickly making me shook my head.

“I want to forget her so maybe I should you know work so I’ll just have busy schedule to even think of her.” I explained. “I mean I can earn and study at the same time.”

“Oh hyung if you are thinking that way then I have a friend of mine who is looking for someone who can compose. He’s a DJ and maybe you can be one too.” Sandeul said as he ate his food. I nodded agreeing on Sandeul to set a time for me to meet his friend.

Maybe I can forget you Minjee… Kim Minjee… even by saying your name makes my heart ache… remembers the past like it is engraved in my mind.