Remember

Just One Shots ~ HyunMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**part 2 of the previous one shot **

 

 

******************************************

 

Created: 5/08/'12

 

Ha Ni

 

I didn’t have any choice, but to open my eyes when I felt something heavy over my body. I was greeted by Seung Jo’s face, being so close to my face. I tried to push him off, only to have my hands pinned on the bed, above my head.

 

“Now, are you still not getting up?” he asked me.

 

I closed my eyes again and turned my head to the right as I tried to ignore him. “Five minutes,” I mumbled.

 

“Geez!! You’ve been saying that for the past 30 minutes!!” he roared.

 

Really? I’ve been saying that? I didn’t stir a bit as the sleepy-head and lazy side attacked me. I felt his hands’ grip begin to be taken away from my wrists, and his heavy weight eventually lifted off me. I heard a long sigh from him and a curved smile formed on my lips. I guess, he has already given up and will just leave my room. But then, the thick mattress that was covering half of my body was forcefully thrown away and the cold wind immediately envelops me. What the…?!!!

 

“If you don’t get up now, I’ll you!!”

 

That surely did wake the hell out of me. ? Can he do that? I mean, the cold Baek Seung Jo can do that?

I stared at him in puzzlement as if asking if he really is the Seung Jo I’ve known.

 

“What? You don’t believe it? Want me to show you?” he asked as he crawled over the bed.

 

“NO!!” I screamed as I stood up and ran towards the door.

 

“Serves you right, sleepy-head!! Hurry up if you still want to go out on that date!”

 

Tss!! That guy! Always loves teasing me. Wait, date? Was he serious about it last night?

 

“Better hurry up before I changed my mind.”

 

The cold side returned!

 

“No! No! Don’t change your mind! I’ll get ready.”

 

I ran towards the bathroom after gathering the things I need. I can’t stop myself from being so excited for this day. I just hope he won’t be so mean to me.

.

.

.

“YAH!! Are you sleeping in there?” his voice made me almost strangle myself with the towel.

Goodness! It’s only been twenty minutes! It’s the fastest bath I can do whenever I’m in a hurry.

.

.

.

“OMO! You’re leaving without having breakfast?” Seung Jo’s mom asked when she saw us coming down the stairs.

 

“We’ll have it outside. Some sleepy monster already ruined the morning,” he answered.

 

What? He’s blaming me? I just gaped at him and pouted.

 

“It’s alright, Ha Ni. At least he’s showing more affection now. Ah! I’m so happy for you! Go now before that arrogant boy becomes so horrible again!” Mother’s words somewhat encouraged me.

 

I beamed at her, “Thank you, ommoni!” She guided me to the door as we wave each other goodbye.

 

“Good luck!” was her last words before I was forcefully pushed over to Seung Jo, who just looked at me weirdly.

.

.

.

“Where are we going?” I asked after fifteen minutes of driving.

 

“That’s actually the 30th time you’ve asked that ever since we left the house," he replied. “We won’t be stuck here in traffic if you woke up way earlier than you did.”

 

“YAH!” I hollered. “You’re at fault that I couldn’t sleep properly last night!!” I gasped at my own words as they slipped out even without me thinking about it.

 

GREAT!

 

Now he’s going to mock me again and he began with his signature smirk. I knew it!!

 

“And why am I to blame?” he asked, keeping his cool. “Don’t tell me you kept on thinking about what happened in the rain last night?”

 

By this time, I’m sure as hell that my cheeks are smokin’ hot due to al the embarrassment. He doesn’t need my answer because no matter how I’ll defend it, he will still win.

 

I felt grateful when the car came to a sudden halt. “We’re here,” he informed.

 

I scattered my gaze around the area until I gave it back to him.”Here?” I asked.

Here as in the park where—

 

“You can go home if you don’t like it,” he said as he unbuckled his seatbelt, ready to get out of the car.

 

“Ah, no! No!" I protested. “I’m just wondering why here?”

 

He leaned forward closer to me. Uh-oh! What is he going to do? I was battling with my inner self if I should close my eyes or not.

 

CLICK!

 

Good thing I didn’t close my eyes because he just unbuckled my seatbelt. Whew! That would be a major major teasing if I did.

 

“Let’s go,” he told me and hopped out of the car, which I obligingly followed.

.

.

.

“Did you enjoy it?” Seung Jo asked as soon as we were settled on a certain bench here in the park.

 

“Of course, I did!!” did he really have to ask that? It’s very obvious in my excitement.

 

“Eat your lunch. We still have things to do.”

 

“What? It’s not over yet?”

 

“Why? Do you want it to end so soon?”

 

“Oh, No! No! No! I didn’t say anything like that!!” I strongly objected. “I just want to know what else are lined up for us for the rest of the day.”

 

He just smirked at me again. Ugh! That famous smirk. “You’ll see,” he briefly said and nudged me to hurry up in eating which once again, I obeyed.

.

.

.

I still can’t believe this day has happened! Wow! So much for a one day date. Now, we’re already here in the café near the Han River. It’s where Joon Gu and I decided to end our date with the last time and we accidentally saw Seung Jo and Hae Ra. If I think about it, it seems a hurtful scene in the past just a few days ago. But now that I’m here with Seung Jo, everything seems so right that it will make me forget about that scene and just be replaced by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter