Continued

Forced Marriage

"So, what happened between you and the lawyer. You left her cus she got pregnant. You bastard." Light asked while driving back home, their cute child sleeping in the back.

"Well... uhhh... I... ummmmm" Kai didn't look up at Light. He kept his head down and continued to stutter.

"If you don't want to explain then I'm fine iwth that just know that the next time this happens the recordings won't be fake anymore." Kai breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, and I promise I won't do it ever again. I don't know what came over me." Light stopped at a stop sign, and looked at Kai. Kai immediately looked down again.

"You still haven't answered my question. What about the lawyer, You got her pregnant she's your responsibility." Kai paled again.

"See... she already has a husband... I kinda left that problem to her and her husband."

"You are a jerk. Since when did she have a husband I thought she was single this entire time. Doesn't matter anymore we already fired her. We can't have a pregnant worker anyway." 

"H-"

"Umma... can you tell me the story while we are going home?" 

"Oh baby did you wake up? Sure since it's a long ride anyway. Now, where did we leave off?"

"You were going to go meet appa?" Light smiled. Kai frowned.

"Ahh, right. I really cussed off Kai real well that day. We almost called off the wedding that day."

"WAIT MOOOOOOMM!!! WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO?!" I yelled out because I was too lazy to walk inside and everything. I wonder hwo I'm so skinny even though I'm so lazy.

"IL TEXT YOU THE LOCATION JUST LEAVE BEFORE YOU'RE LATE."

And I got in my new black Mustang. Now this is what im talking about. Mwahahahahahahaha.

*Ding!*

"Oh look it's the address. Right let's go!" I put in the address into the navigator and drove off.

"Oh typical. A fancy expensive restaurant, reserved huge table that will only be serving four people, a seperate room; seriously can't we just be normal and idk meet at a comfy cafe? I swear!" I arrived at the rendevous and openly critisized the  place. I gave my keys to the valet parking dude and walked in.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Hi I'm here for the reserved party of four with the name of Ligh..." I spoke soft in case it was reserved to another name. I just hoped it was my name they reserved it to.

"Ah, yes. RIght this way." I sighed in relief. 

The waaitress took me to the private room and opened the door for me. I bowed.

"Thank you." She smiled and nodded, and walked away. As soon as I turned around to meet my fiance my face turned red. Not from embarrasment, but from anger.

"You're kidding right? I'm engaged to you?" I pointed my index finger at the man/boy/thing that was sitting patinetly with his mother. He looked at me sadly. He smiled.

"Yes, you are engaged with m-"

"Mrs. Kim I'm sorry but I don't think this will work out." I cut Kai of.

"And why ever not?" I glared at her. She , Kai and "Mother" knew of all peope that I absolutely HATED Kai and would never agree to marry him. 

"Mrs. Kim, I'm sorry, but there are reasons that can not be explained at the moment. I'll be leaving now."

"Oh no you won't." In walked my mother. aigoo.

"Umma I swear I will leave the house if youagree to this." I (very badly) THreatened umma. She just smirked.

"We both know that you of all people are not one to leave the house because of your lack of common sense and you just can't. So fdpon't even bother with the useless threats." I grabbed my hair and groaned.

"Urrghh why do you have to know me so well..." Umma chuckled and faced Mrs. Kima nnd Jongin again.

"I'm sorry for Light's behavior. But we all know she can act much better than this, at least when Jonging isn't around." I shot Umma a look and she winked. THank you mother you understand me. Mrs. Kim just smiled and kai looked away. Stupid boy.

"Homey did you really just call me stupid?" Kai looked at Light. Light just smiled but didn't remove her focus form the road.

"Is thre any reason for me not to? I mean, think. Why are we even here in the first place?" Light made an almost invisible smirk but Kai saw it.

"You're mean."

"Oh I'm nice, just not to you."

"MOM CAN YOU CONTINUE WITH THE STORY?!" Light and Kai jumped a little.

"Uhh, sweetheart weren't you sleeping?" Kai asked while cautiously turning to look at the child. 

"Kai, shut up. Hon, say that one more time to me." With that Kai shut his mouth. Light had her stern voice .

THe child kept silent. 

"I told you to repeat exactly what you said to me." The child kept silent. Light parked the car. SHe turned around.

"Repeat. What. You. Said." The child had tears threatening to come rolling down. sShe shook her head.

"No? No? Just a minute ago you were pretty confident to go yelling at your parents like that. You are only 6 years old and you dare tospeak to us ike this?" The child looked away.

"Look me in the eye." The child didn't move.

"I said, look me in the eye." Light repeated slowly. Meanwhile Kai wa sitting on the side also scared of Light.

The child slowly looked up.

"Apologize." 

"I'm sorrry mommy." The child barely whispered.

"I can't hear you.Louder." Btoh Kai and the child knew she heard that perfectly well, as she has to understand the blurriest sounds to be successful. But the chilld complied anyway.

"I'm sorry mommy." 

"Did you yell at only me?"

"I-I'm sorry appa."

"Good, now don't expect to hear more of the story." At this Kai perked up.

"Awww, Liiigghhht that's not faaiiir I wanted to hear the rest of the storyyyyy~~~~" Kai whined. Light turned ot him and sighed.

"Do you want to drive and hear the story or stay put and not hear the story." Light knew that Kai hates driving. He always makes his butler drive him to work everyday.

Kai sighed.

"FIne I'll drive." Light raised an eyebrow.

"You're kidding?"

"Naw. I really wanna hear the story."

"But you know the story. You were there stupid." Kai shrugged.

"You tell it good. Also I wanna know from your perspective. Like what you thought and stuff." Light rolled her eyes.

"Aigoo I swear you are worse thnan children. FIne let's switch seats."

"Yay!"

"Well, shall we sit down?" I looked at umma. 

"You've got to be kidding me..." i mumbled while sitting down.

"Why are you pairing e with him. Of all people him. Seriously? THere are sooo much more successful businesses yet you pair me up with him. I'd rather be engaged to some random dude that I don't know." Umma raised an eyebrow.

"Really. Just a week ago you were saying 'I hope i get engaged to someone I at least know.'" I rolled my eyes.

"Right that is different than right now. Right now I'm saying I'd rather be engaged to someone I don't know ather than him." 

"You talk as if I'm not right here." I turned my head to Kai.

"You can just shut up right now." He looked away again. Ah that shy idiot. How is he gonna become successful. What a big question.

"U-"

"The food is ready to serve." The waiter came aand served the food. What are we, royal princess of kinds or what to be annouced and say stuff like 'The food is ready to be served' like what the heeeeelck. Heck I meant heck Kai don't interrupt me again. What the hek.

Anyway, the food looked really good. And when it comes to food, no one can stop me. I quickly started eating, and quickly finished. Everyone else was still eating.

"Umma imma go to the bathroom." I whispered and she nodded. Haha, mission success.

I went to the bathroom-so that I don't lie-but I didn't go back.Instead, I left and went to the valet dude again to retrieve my car. After like FOREVER I got my car back and drove off to the closest club. I know it's midday, but who cares it's dark in there anyway.

*yRing* *riiin-*

"Hello?"

"Ya! What's taking you so long in the bathroom?" Aigoo umma. I ain't there no more.

"I'm not in the bathroom."

"Then where are you?"

"Uhhhhhhh not in the bathroom." I went to the nearest mall instead to buy some clothes appropriate for the club. I mean, i can't go there all dressed formal.

"You left didn't you."

"Noooooo I'm still there eating happily with the three of you." S.A.R.C.A.S.M. 

"What am I supposed to do now that you left me/?? What am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know just make up something act something out you're good at that." I can literally see her rolling her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No not really."

"Hey umma I got to go bye!" And I hung up. I'm soooo dead when I get back home. But that won't be until a few days so.

I bought a not too revealing but not too nerdy dress. Black-of course-with white heels. About 5 inches. Call me crazy but I'll probably break them anyway. I think I mentioned I hate heels. I just need to have them on the be accepted into the club.

I called dmy friend, to meet her at a near cafe before we got o the club. I need to change.

*rrrrrrrr* *rrrr-*

"Hello?"

"Ya! Come to XXXX Cafe!" I'm gonna go to the club after just come!!!"

I can hear her excitement.

"I'll be right there don't go anywhere I'll be rig-!" I hung up. I swear this party girl...

*Riiinnnggg* *rrri-*

"Hello?" Why am I on my phone so much today?

"Uhhh... hi?" What. The. fffhhhhheeeck. I said heck. HEck! ANyway, why is Kai on the phone? How does he know my number? What?

"How the hell do you have my number?'

"Uhhh your mom kinda gave it to me so that I can talk this out with you..." I groaned. Of course.

"Uhhhh i hate you umma. I have nothing to say. I will call off this wedding, I ain't getting married to no Kim Jongin. Nope. Not now not ever." I was about to press the end button when Kai stopped me.

"Wait! I... I have something to tell you..."

"What."

"I... I..."

"I really don't have time for you stuttering." What's taking this girl so long? 

"I... uhh... I ll..."

 I rolled my eyes. Just say it.

"I lo.."

"Right I'm gonna hang up now."

"Wait!"

"Then spit it out!! Stop being an idiot goodness."

"I.. I like you." Like I care.

"Ummmhmmmm the feeling's not mutual. I'm still calling off the engagment. Bye now"

"No. I will deny the call off. I will do anything to make you mine. I will! And I won't stop until You ARE mine."

And he hung up. I stayed frozen, with the hone still on my ear. Finally, my friend wwalked in.

"What the ---- took you so long." She had a 'girl ain't it obvious' look.

"Duuuhhh I had to get ready for the club."

" I can tell with the heavy make up. Do you not see the other people giving you weird looks?"

"Like I care. hurry up and change I wanna goooo!!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright alright I'm gping I'm going." I walked into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and she just looked at me.

"Make up will be done AT the club." I lied. She knows that I hate makeup, and she susally ends up making me put make up on but this time she just let me go.

"Just this time. ONly this time." I nodded and wobbled out the door.

THe. Heel.s Were. Freaking. 5. Inches. What do you expect from me

We arrived at the club and the security let us in right away. IT's pretty awesome being the biggest business man's daughter. 

We walked in to be hit with full blast of music on. We smiled. This is exactly what I needed.

We started enjoying our time, dancing and flirting with other men, drinking beer-not too much I don't really like beer or wine or whatever.  I decided to have a rest so I went to the bar to sit down. There I saw a man with his head down and his shoulders shaking. He must be crynig.

Being the nice person I am, I went to comfort him.

"Hey, I don't know who you are, or what hapened, but I hope you feel better and wish you the best of luck in whatever." I gave him a little hug for comfort. He looked up, and i sorta not really regretted me being nice.

It wass Kai.

"Hey guys let's stop by somewhere to eat lunch I'm hungry." Kai and the child barely moved. THey were shocked to see how someone who was mad like just 30 minutes ago can be so hapy and carefree.

"Uhh... sure.... Let's go eat..." Kai slowly said.

"Wait, then does that mean you're gonna stop saying the story?" The angel asked. Light smiled.

"Yes, but I'll continue after we finish. In the car. We still have a lot more to go."

"Ok!