Fast Forward

Forced Marriage

A/N

Guys, just saying, making this story finish faster cus I don't know how to continue this and I don't think I ever will know how to continue this, so I will just fast forward this to their wedding day. Thanks for understanding guys.

Thanks ya'll

-Night

"Eomma! How was your wedding day? Was it big? Did you have a beautiful dress? Was appa handsome?" Light smirked.

"When is your father ever handsome?" Light said jokingly. Kai lightly hit Light's arm.

"Ya! I'm always smoking hawt and I always will be!" Light laughed even harder.

"Psh, even when you're dead?" Kai stopped to think about it.

"Well, if you think a rotten dead thing is attractive then I guess your statement is valid." Light said trying to hold in her laughter, but failing.

"Ya! Stop teasing me!"

*cough* "Anyway, yes, our wedding was big, we had a lot of guests. I guess you can say my dress was pretty, but I certainly didn't like wearing it. It was itchy and fu-"

"That's enough dear. Care to tell our child how it went?" Kai covered Light's mouth before she could start cussing again. Light rolled her eyes.

"Right. I'll start from the night before..."

"Ey, Ajumma! One more bottle please!" Light waved at the 'ajumma'. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Ya, control yourself! We're at home, there is no 'ajumma'. And no, that's enough. We're getting married tomorrw, you shouldn't even be drinking." Light frowned.

"But I thought we were celebrating that you won't die a !" they had their first you-know-what the night before.

Kai blushed. "Ya! Shut up and go to bed." Light smirked.

"And do what?" Kai didn't get it.

"Sleep! What else?" Light scoffed.

"You idiot... nevermind... I'll just go sleep." Light suddenly sobered up and walked to the bedroom herself. Kai just stood there confused.

"Ya! Me too!"

-the next morning at like 5-ish idk-

"YA! KIM JONGIN! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR OUR WEDDING AND YOU WILL MAKE US LATE!" Light pulled the blanket away from the bed, revealing a half Kai. Don't worry, it was the top hald not the bottom. Showing his non-existent abs. (XD)

"Light... 5 more minutes..."

"Oh don't you 5 more minutes me. *slap* GET UP." Yes, Light slapped Kai. 

"Ow... alright alright I'll get up."

"I'm going to the stupid hair salon my mom reserved for me."

-Later-

There were guests from all over the world; Relatives from China, cousins who went abroad to the states, in-laws from Europe, friends from Australia, and of course, family from Korea. They all chatted together, introducing one another, meeting the parents of the soon to be married couple, advertising themselves, etc. Soon, they all quieted down as the music started and the groom walked down the aisle.

Kai, dressed in a nice, simple white tux-he hated black-, a rose in this jacket pocket, and a bright smile. He arrived at the podium and awaited his bride. And in she came with her father.

Light, dressed in a quiet interesting but still stunning wedding dress. Most wedding dresses are white, but this one, was black. Why? Because of Light's stubbornness and sudden hate for white(?). Even so, she looked absolutely remarkable. Still, she came walking with the brightest smile any bride could ever have. It's a wonder she's not stumbling from the huge hangover she's having(she's holding in the migranes).

Light arrived at the podium and held Kai's hands. "I feel so dead right now" she whispered to Kai.

"Well isn't that a nice thing to say on our wedding day."

"No, I mean cus of my hangover." Kai nodded understanding. He held onto her tighter, and motion for the pastor to speak a bit faster.

"And you may now kiss the bride." At that moment, Light literally collapsed in Kai's arms, and Jongin smoothly caught her and pulled her in for a kiss. No one suspected anything. In fact, they clapped even more. 

The rest of the wedding/reception went pretty fast, and finally Light and Kai entered the limosine for their honeymoon.

"This is one day I will never regret." Kai whispered before his leaned in to kiss Light.

"Me too." Light mumbled in response.

"And that's about it." Light looked back to see her baby sleeping.

"Hmm, cute." Then, Light heard the garage door opening.

"Oh, he must've arrived." Light walked away to the garage and awaited Jongin to come in. He came in looking very tired. Light quickly grabbed his stuff. Kai left in the middle of the story because of a problem with his lawyer.

"Is everything ok now?" Kai smiled.

"Not everything, but it's better than earlier." Light kissed Kai's cheek.

"Himnae."

"Ah, is she asleep?" Light nodded.

"Yes, you should see her before you go to sleep too." Jongin nodded and walked to her room. Her pulled the blanket up more and kissed her forhead. He then walked away and closed to door.

"Good night, Yejin-ah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Yeah, another note. Just saying, if you don't know who Yejin is, that's Ailee. That's the end, hope you liked it.

-Night

🌙