Discontinued

Forced Marriage

-the next night after work-

"II'm going to a lawyer I am working with for business. Call Light and tell her I wont be hoe until late." Kai said to the lady in chair. The latter nodded and immediatley dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello samon-nim I am lady in chair for Kai-nim."

"Ah yes. Is there a problem?"

"No I just wanted to let you know he won't be coming.home until late because of business."

"..."

"Just... what business is.this about?"

"I'm not sure. He said he was going to a lawyer's place."

"Right. Thank you. And have a good night." Light replied in a cold tone and hung up. The lady in chair was used to this business cold tone so she just shrugged and got ready to leave also.

-the next night-

"All done with work for today Kai-nim?" Kai nodded. Can you tell Light I'll be home late today also?" The lady in chair nodded. 

"Lawyer again?" Kai nodded.

"Well goodnight!" And he left. Once again, the lady in chair had the same conversation with Light as she did the night before.

"Goodnight samon-nim." And Light hung up.

"Hmm must be busy." And the lady in chair left too after locking the doors.

Now, this has been happening for a few weeks now. One day, Kai came to Light with news about a lawyer.

"Hon, guess what." Light turned to Kai.

"What?"  

"One of my lawyers is pregnant." Light frowned. She new all of Kai's lawyers and she never got any new news about any of them, let alone one being pregnant.

"Which one?"

"A new lawyer you don't know." Ans at this Light confirmed her thoughts.

"Well,grats to her. Let's go now we don't want to be late for work."

-that same night-

"Leaving now?"

"Yeah tell Light again that I'll be home la-"

*ring!* *ri-*

"Hello?"

"Hey hon are you gonna be home late again?" Kai looked taken aback for a second and then regained his posture.

"Yes so just sleep. Donte wait for me."

"Ok"

"G-"

Light hung up. Kai,shruged.

"Must've been a long day." And he got in his car. 

*ring!* *ring!* Kai got another call.

"Hello?"

"Hey,baby you gonna come tonight too?" A voice completely different than Light's.

"You know it."

"Ill be waiting~"

Kai arrived to his destination and got off his car. He locked the door and walked to the elevator. Floor 7. He arrived and pressed the code for room 736. Code 63827.

"Hey baby I've been waiting~"

"I had such a long day today I really need some right now."

"Anything fkr you." And the latter started stripping. Kai smirked and started to strip also. They started to get heated and right when they got to their they heard a door banging. They both looked up shocked. There stood Light with a smiek on her face.

"You sure it's safe to have when you're pregnant?" Light said still leaning on the door frame. Still with the smirk on her face.

Kai and the lawyer stayed frozen.

"So how's business talk been? Oh wait, you must've been too busy sweet talking." Light had this scary aura around her and the laters couldnte do anythi mg but stay frozen in fear. Light went on.

"So,when's the baby due? Nine months?"

""Light..."

She kept going.

"Been fixing any provlems with our enemy business? Even if you did u bet it's already drenched wit-"

"Light!"

"Why? You dint want me to talk about it when you've been doing it?"

"Stop!"

"I already,did." Kai looked up at her confused. Stopped what? Light kept her smirk glued to her face. She lifted a paper.

Divorce contract.

"Have fun with your lawyer here. I'll be taking our-no my angel back to my home with me. Letsr see how successful you can,get with this of a lawyer." And walked out with the smirk still on her face, and no sign of regret at all.

 

 

 

A/N

Too cruel? Sorry but I always thought of Kai as a player : P

Dont thi k the story is over. Itsr not. Hehe I fooled you when I put discontinued as title huh. U th ought it was just an author's note didnt u? Well the story is going on I just put discontinued becauseKai and Light divorced... for now. Bye!

Luv ya'll

-Star