Meeting Him

Forced Marriage

"Mommy! Mommy tell me more of the story please~"

Light chuckled.

"Ok dear. This time I should be able to tell more of the story because your father isn't he-"

"Here I am! Light honey you should tell our baby here more of the story!" Light rolled her eyes.

"Nevermind child. You'll probably here about as much as you did last night."

"Why is that omma?"

"Ask your father here." Kai looked up at Light confused.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Becauseyou're the one who kept interrupting me?!" Light half yelled half said. Scaring the othet two.

"Your mother has serious anger issues know that?" Kai whisperedinto theit little angel's ear. She giggles in response.

"I heard that now want to hear the story or not. You say one more remark sir and I will kick you out of here."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok. So where did I leave off last night?"

"You were getting ready to meet appa!!"

"Oh right. The day I still dread."

"Hey!"

"Moving on with the story!"

I put on a semi formal white and black dress. Not too casual, not too formal, just right. I dont like color; most of my belongings are black or ewhite. Mostly white. 

I put on a pair of white ankle length converse and tied my hair up. I brushed my teeth washed my face blah blah blah, put on light make up (I hate make up-still do) blah blah blah and then briefly checked myself in the mirror before going downstairs to the kitchen where I found Mother.

"Where's dad?" I asked as soon as Mother got off the phone. Being a business women, she is on her phone a lot. 

Mother looked up at me and put a fake offended face.

"*gasp* looking for your father when I'm right here oh I always knew you loved your dad more oh im so sad." And pretended to fall on the floor crying. I scoffed.

"Riiigghhttt you should just go to Hollywood and shoot a drama on your own. Now where is he? Isn't he supposed to accompany me in the brunch? You know to like get to know thr other business better and stuff?" I raised my left brow.

Mother quickly got up and chuckled.

"Yes maybe I should go and shoot my own drama. Maybe then you'll find somd interest in me and since you already warch dramas maybe you'll watch mine over and over agaun! Just kidding toobusy with business and actung isnt my thing." At that I couldnt help but laugh.

"Pppfffffttt you? Acting isnt your thing pfffffft suuuurrreeee. Anyway. Answer my question."

"wow so I wasnt the only one you were rude to huh. You and your mother act like best friends. Now if only mine wasnt so clingy..."

"All the more reason to love me."

"Pffft right."

"Well am I wrong when I say you were the one head over heels for me?"

"..."

"Thought so."

"Ommaaaaa the story? "

"Sorry. Where was I?"

"You have such bad memory yet you call yourself a business women. The richest and best jn Asia at that."

"Whatever."

"Mum. You asked Grammy for answers?"

"Ahhh. Thanks."

"Hmmpph someday I qwill make you love me as much as yourfather. Anyway, your father left for work because the person you are engaged to we alreadyknow really well. But we never thought of actually getting our businesses togrther until you graduated so. Ya. You know him well too. You may not remember him but. Ya you know him." After Mother said that I racked my brain to think. Who could it be? I know him? I juat hope it's not that idiot Kai...

"you actually thought that?"

"You of all people should know how much I hated you."

The child laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You!"

Light and Kai looked at each other confused.

"?"

"Nothing. Story!"

"Ok...?"

"Well, dont we have to go?"

"Ya. Like right now."

"Ok then why arent we leaving?"

"We are!"

"Mother your not even dressed properly. You're still in your pajamas. And youwoke me upearly to gt ready."

"Oh right. Ill be right back. You can leave first if you want."

I rolled my eyes (for the nth time) at Mother.

"In what you awesome Ferrari or my crappy mini van you bought at a junk yard." Once again Mother pretended an offended look.

"Junk yard?! We bought it with a good price and it works perfectly fine! "

"Right. $1000 is a good price right. That's cheap stuff Mother. WHY CANT I HAVE A NORMAL CAR LIKE YOURS not my stupid dead cwr that commoners use?!"

"Because."

"Got anybetter reason?"

"No."

"Good. JOON COME OVER HERE!!!" I yelled at our butler. Well more precisely my butler because my parents have their own.

"Yes at your service wha-ow!"

I smackwd him in the head.

"How many times have I told you to talk normally to me? I feel uncomfy when you talk to me formally." Joon rubbed his head in pain.

"Ahh yes. Anyway what did you call md for?"

"Well that es alated quickly. Im getting a new car."I siad loud enough for Mother to hear.

"What? No! With what money? Who told you you can get a new car?"

"Joon can I get a new car?"

"Sure." Then I held up my debit card.

"Joon just said I can. And with this." I smirked and walked away With Joon following right behind me.

"I want a black Mustang. Or a Lamborghini. Naw I've always wanted a Mustang."

'Right outside Light."

"Thanks. Just pay with this."I handed him my debit card and walked outside before I realized something.

"WAIT MOOOOOOMM!!! WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO?!" I yelled out because I was too lazy to walk inside and everything. I wonder hwo I'm so skinny even though I'm so lazy.

"IL TEXT YOU THE LOCATION JUST LEAVE BEFORE YOU'RE LATE."

And I got in my new black Mustang. Now this is what im talking about. Mwahahahahahahaha.

"ok enough for today."

"Please omma just a little bit more~"

"No it's time to sleep. Goodnight!"

"Ok goodnight mommy! Night daddy!"

"Night my child."