Paused

Forced Marriage

Light tiredly drived home. SShe's had a long day with a bunch of meetings with other businesses and some enemies trying to take over and stuff. The only thing that kept Light from falling asleep was knowing that Kai will be there at home to comfort her or to talk about the.problems and.how to fix it. She sighed. Traffic.

Light walked in home after.being greeted by her butler, still Joon. "Long day Light?"  Light smiles. Joon finally took off formalities.

"Ya. Has our little baby been good?" Light asked. Joon frowned.

"She's too much like Kai. She pranks a lot and.runs.around as if she has no off button. She never stops for.a nap. I dont know how such a devil can have an innocent face like yours." Light chuckled.

"Sounds like nothing bad happened. Well I'm off to bed. Did Kai arrive yet?" Light asked even though she know he was here. But surprisingly Joon shook his head.

"Nope. Haven't seen him yet. Didn't you notice your car is the only car in the driveway?" Light looked at him,confusingly. Wasnte there a car next to her.car? She look out the window only.to see her black mustang.sitting.there lonely. Maybe she was too tired to notice her car alone.

"Kai probably heard about our.enemy's work. He must be trying.tosolve the problem. Ill go to his office and talk to him." And  Light left again.

"Hello samon-nim." The lady in chair said when she saw Light.

"Hello Kai is still in his office right?" The lady looked at Light like she was crazy.

"No he left an hour ago after hearing the news of our enemy's work. He said he was gonna go home... did he not?" Light looked at her. She just looked. Making the lady feel intimidated but stayed quiet as she could just so easily get fired.

"You're sure he said he was going home." Light slowly asked scaring the latter. The lady gulped.

"Y-yes. He specifically sai-"

"Im gonna kick that 's little ." Light murmured as she walked out of the biulding.

Light drove to Kai's favorite lawyer's apartment. She put in the code for the apartment and walked in on Kai and the lawyer having it.on the couch. They were so busy that they didnte notice Light at the doorway until she slammed the door shut. (Light knew the code because they were very close eith the lawyer and had a lot of business.eith her)

Kai and the lawyer stopped what they were doing and looked up iin shock. Kai looked like a drunk mess. His face was as red as a tomato, his hair was messed up (some of it was probably from the heated he had with their lawyer) and Light could smell the beer from where she was standing. Meanwhile, their lawyer looked completely sober. She just stood there, looking at the two in pity. The lawyer looked at her in fear but Kai looked.like.he was about to collapse. Not from fear, just cus he drank too much. Light was about to leave when

"Light why did you stop~ and close the window itsr closing all the doors with the wind~" 

"..."

"..."

"Pfft."

The lawyer looked up at Light confused. And scared.

"Pffffffttt."

"Pffffffbbwaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Light laughed. In a situation where she shouldve been yelling, going hysterical, she laughed.

"You you think every woman is me." Light said. 

"Get your clothes on we are going.home." Light.finally.moved off the door frame and walked.overto Kai. The lawyer sighed in relief. Light eyed her.

Kai kept his eyes closed and slurred "but we are home~" then he opened his eyes and saw Light standing in front of him and his lawyer still on top of him. He became sober in less than a second. He looked.up at Kight in fear.

"No no no no this isnte.what it looks like I swear i-"

"Just gwt your clothes on . You dont need to explain anything. Things happen when youre drunk. Now let's go home." Kai sighed in relief.

Just as they were leaving the lawyer looked relevied. Light saw and smirked. Just,before she closed the door behind her she said

"Oh and don't think to ever contact us again cus we are never working with you again." And left with  still somewhat drunk Kai.

The drive.home was auiet. They both arrived to their little cute angel standing in frint of the door with her teddy bear.

"Mommy? You didnte tell me the story today. Can you tell me now?" Light smiled.

"I'm sorry baby but I cantr tonight.I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow ok?" The latter nodded. 

"Ok  mommy! Goodnight!" And she went to bed. Kai, who was still using Light for balance smiled.

"Isssnt our beautiful *hiccup* babyyyy so cuuuuuuute" he slurred.

"Oh,shut up you,drunk peace of .I'm.not.done with you." Light replied. She led Kai to their bedroom. She gave him watwr so he could sober up a bit. He sat up straight and looked at Light confused.

"You're... not mad?" Kai carefully asked. Light didnt look at him.

"No."

Light got in bed and turned so her back faced him.

"I'm.sorry." Light stayed quiet.

"Look I was drunk."

Silence.

"I'm.sorry ok! I wint ever contact her again ill sto-" Light sat up. She looked.him,staright in the eye. She had no expression, Kai couldnt read whether she was mad or not.

"I'm.not mad because.you,had. with her." Light cut. Kai looked at her like a lost puppy.

"Then...?" 

Light just looked at him like.how she looked at the lady in chair. Of course making him feel intimidated.

"Ugh ur an idiot..." she muttered as her face softened relieving Kai.

"I'm disappointed that you decided to,wash off our problem with beer instead of talking about it with me. You fully know that I am also very aware of our problems.with our enemy and every knew thing that comes up. You aren't the only worried one ok? We have to talk to see how we can fix our problem with our enemies. Do you understand?" Kai nodded like a child being lectured by his mother for doing wrong.

"I'm.sorry. I'll nevwr.do it again I guess I was being a idiot again. Im,sorry." Light smiled.

"Good let's sleep now im exhausted." And she layed down. But right before Kai turned.off the lights he smirked.

He was never drunk.