News

Forced Marriage

"Light! Light hhurry up and wake up just because you graduated college doesn't mean you can slack off! You are still the heir to this business and also i have news!! BIG NEWS. So get your up!!" A very lovely good morning from a mother right? Ugh.NO.

"Uuhhhhnnn mom just five more minutes..." oh god I should NOT have spent all night watching kdrama... I mean I AM Korean and I enjoy watching it. 

"No! Oi I swear you are so lazy I dont even know why I'm not lasy and neither is your father. GET. UP." Mother startedpulling the sheets off me and I curled up from the sudden cold.

"Moooommm please it is summer let me rest plz I JUST got out from exams and school just please let me sleep for the entire day. I stayed up last night watching dramas now can you PLEASE just let me sleep in peace?" I opened on eye just a crack to see if I improved on getting Mother to leave. Nope. She stood there with a ladle in her hands. Oh crap this isn't go-

"Light! Watch your language our daughter is listening to the story not some teenage students who are reading some fanfic because they dread doing school work and want to-"

"Ok ok jesus I'm just saying exactly what I thought at the time. And you shouldn't be talking freaking swear god. You cussed way more than me."

"Mommy what is a cuss?"

"Uhh nohing. Anyway back to my story."

Where was I? Right. This iisn't going to be good. I sat right up andsstarted to head towarss my closet.

"Right I suddenly got not tired hahahaa I am gonna get off bed now and get ready for whatever you woke me up for just please dont hit me ok I should uuhh wait. What did you wake me up for?"I looked over at Mother and she had an amused face on. 

"Thought so. Anyway, because we are one of the richest and biggest business in Asia, we decided to make our business bigger and also ally with another company thus making our bysiness bigger and making us richer." I rolled my eyes at Mother. She yells at me to use proper grammar yet she doesnt.

"Mother. You mean making us more rich. Geez I swear I dont even know why you bother asking me to use proper Korean when you ddon't even. Anyway, what does this have anything to do with me? Don't tell me I have to be the one signing papers and-"

"Nope. Even better. You're getting engaged! !!" I punched the wall from shock. I tend to be violent.

"Yeah you bet you can be violent! I swear when you punched me as a joke it hurt as hell and you literally always kicked me when you hated me! Ugh I swear ii dont know why I didnt divorced you. And split our bond in our business."

"Because you love me~ and look who's using inappropriate words in front of our child." Light rolled her eyes.

"Ah right. Stop being so cocky. And dear forget everything we sa-"

"JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY!!"

"Uh honey I think our daughter got some scary genes from you."

"Another reason why you love me so mu-"

"MOMMY! THE STORY."

"Ok ok geez. And don't you dare speak to me like that again." Light gave her child a stern glare, scaring the latter.

"Yes mother." She squeaked.

"Good girl. Now where was I?"

"You were gettig engaged?"

"Ahh right. So..."

"what... did you say?" I asked Mother. I'm still half awake Mom you cant give me news when im barely sane if you told me like while I was fully awake idk maybe I wouldwould've been more chill cus I'm USED TO THESE KIND OF THINGS?!?!?!

"Uhh ya I'm not asking someone to fix that for you. You fix your wall on your own. Anyway, you're getting engaged. Not repeating it again.  You shouldnt be surprised you knew this was coming."

"Right. Well maybeif you told me while I was fully awake I WOULD BE LESS SURPRISED AND ANGRY?!?!" Ok I csn be scary but trustme my mother is scarier. And I regretted yelling bbecause she immediately got that scary aura from her.

"Well maybe if you didnt watch DRAMAS last night youwould be more AWAKE and AWARE by now and uou would be less pissed?! And how DARE you speak to ME like THAT. You know BETTER and you BETTER fix yourself up tolook presentable because you are meeting your fiance for brunch. Now GO."and wirh that she hit me once with the ladle before I ran away to the saftey of my bathroom.

"Goodness anger issues much geez I only yelled cus I was half awake but you were freaking fully awake like gawd just let someone gather information for some time like URGH."

"I HEARD THAT YOU BETTER SHUT UP AND GET READY." I cringed. Of course. Sometimes I hate being the daughter of the best listener and debater of all business women/men. Of allbusiness people in general. But that's also why im a good arguer too. Mwahahahahaha.

"YES MOTHER I'M GETTING READY TO MEET MY FIANCE CUS IT'S JUST SO IMPORTANT RIGHT."

"You better tale back you said."

"Ack!" Mother just appeared behind me startling me.

"Swriously what's with you scaring me all day today. And it's only morning." I mumbled.

"Whatever just get ready. And u better not whine."

"Whatever just leave."

"Alright kiddo time for bed."

"Wait what? But you arentt done with the story yet!"

"Yrs but it is 9:30pm now. Ill tell uou the rest each night. It is a lojg story and you know it."

"Ok Mother. Goodnight mommy! Night daddy!" The little cutie kissed both her mother and father on the cheeck and climbed into her bed. Kai and Light chuckled.

"Good night my angel."