Sorry Hon

Forced Marriage

Light tiredly went back home. She did it. She finally did it  broke them. Even though she slowly fell for Jongin's charms, hatenever fully goes away. Especially when he, theone wh said he loved you so so so much betrays you. 

When she arrived home she saw her angel looking up at her with confused eyes.

"Omma! What about appa? Didn't you go to get him?" Light gave her baby a sad smile.

"Appa went away, and is never coming back. He has done something so terrible, it is his fault that he can not come back home. But our little smart girl can live without daddy right? It'll be just you me and Joon. Are you ok with that." The curious child looked at her.

"Does that mean Joon is our new daddy?" Light smiled. Joon came up next to her. As if reading her mind, he answered

"Aigoo our little cutie is so smart! Yes, I am your not so new father. But you already love me right?" Joon winked at Light. Lightsmiled. Only Joon.

Their-their now refers to Joon and Light, not Light and Jonging anymore-sweet kid laughed and nodded.

"Yess I love Joon daddy very much! I... can call you daddy right?" Joon laughed.

"Of course sweetie. Now go to bed. You want to grow tall and pretty right?" The baby nodded and ran to her bed, after yelling

"I LOVE YOU OMMA I LOVE YOU JOON APPA"

*

"Thanks for sticking up for me. I really didn't know how to find a new father for her." Light turned to Joon and thankfully saud. Joon gazed at Light's perfect face and smiled.

"Well, you dont have to. We've been friends since you were born. I can just be her fake father. But of course we wont tell her that. Man, I remember when we were her age and we were playing in sandboxes saying stuff like we will marry each other. Too bad oursocial class is too far apart. At least I never left your side." Light looked at Joon.

"You know... you don't have to pretens to be her father..." Joon looked at her with a confused face, but also a bit sad was shown on his face. Light kept her head down.

"We can always... get together... because social class doesnt matter anymore. Jongin's and my vusiness already merged and once we merged we can not part; that was part of our contract. also i can give you a highclass job in my business..." Light s avoided contact. Joon widened his eyes.

"You can... you can do that? For a worthless butler like me?"

"You wont be worthldss once our business grows bigger thanks to someone here." Light said hinting Joon. He smiled.

"Well I would definitely be crazy if I rejected that offer for a job. But who will be your butler if I leave?" Light smirked.

"Rember that one guy that always teased me and hurt me just because I am rich?" Joon smiled along with her.

"How could I forget? Oh wait are you-"

"He already works as a butler for us." Light and Joon cracked.

"Serves that loser. " Light kept looking at Joon for more but never got anymore.

"So you accepted the job,offer what avout..."

"Follow me." Light obediently followed and arrived at Joon's smallroom. He looked through an old broken down drawer. She didnt know her maids' and butlers' rooms were so bad. She should get them all fixed. 

Joon took out a small box. He looked at Light.

"This box contains a ring. But not jist any ring, it is the ring I was gonna ask someone else to marry me tomorrow." Light nodded sasly and quickly responded.

"Ok... I am,sorry for asking. You can keep the job offe-"

"Puhahaha you shouldve seen your face! Naw I was kidding I have no one to pripose to. I'd love to if it's fine with your parents." Light squealed.She automatically hhugged .

"You know, to be honest I've had a crush on you during highschool." Joon raised his eyebrows.

"No way. I've been crushing on you since then too! Except I never stopped." Light smiled.

"Well, let's talk about our childhood tomorrow, im tired as hell. Night! Also, call them people to fix up all of the maid and butler rooms. I never realized they were so crappy. I should give you guys bigger rooms. Tell them ti expand also. Until our parents accept, you are still my personal butler." Light winked and left. Joon smiled.

"I love you,------"