We're Not Done Yet

Forced Marriage

Light started to walk back to her room when she got pulled into a dark room. Someonr the light and her bestfriend/maid was standing in front of her with a worried look.

"You sure marrying Joon is the smartest choice?" Light smiled.

"You really think I would actually marry him?" The maid looked at her confused.

"Then what was that earlier...?" Light kept smiling.

"You do realize that Joon and I aren't talking truth here right?" The maid looked more confused.

"What?"

"That is the most I can tell you without risking anyone else knowing. Just know, I'm not marrying Joon. I don't love him as a lover and neither does he to me. Don't worry my parents and Jongin's parents know about this. Just go to bed I'm tired. Night." Light left with the maid still processing what she just heard.

In the end, the only thing she could say was 

"What?"

*the "marriage" day*

Kai put on his best suit, and got into his car. 

"I can't believe she's actually doing this..." he mumbled as he drove to his destination.

*

Light got out of the changing room to find her mother "crying". Yes, she can't deny her mother is a VERY good actor. *sighs* 

"Light-shi you must walk the aisle now." Light smiled.

"Of course." Light proceeded to walk down the aisle. She reached Joon and held his hand. The priest started the procedure.

"And now, do you, Joon, take Light as your wifee?"

"Yes. I do."

"And do you, Light, take Joon as your husband."

"Y-"

"NO!!" Everyone turned to see Kai standing up from the last bench. So he did co.e after all.

The priest raised his eyebrow.

"And who may you young sir be?"

Kai cleared his throat.

"I am Kim Jongin, the biggest and richest businessman in all of Asia. I, Light's former husband, oppose of this marriage." Light smirked. Joon smirked. And even the priest smirked, but not visibly.

"And why, do you oppose? If I am not wrong, I have heard that you have been cheating on her with a fired lawyer for about a month, or maybe more?" Kai paled. But quickly cleared his throat again.

"Ehem. That can only be explained to one person."

"And who may that br?"

"Are you freaking kidding me?" At this moment Kai sounded like a teenage boy arguing with his parents but obviously losing the debate. Which shouldnt happrn cus he is the best businessman in Asia.

"Ugh isn't it obvious? The only person I can tell is Light!!"

"F-"

"As expected." Everyone turned to look at the speaker. Light.

"What?"

"You actually thought I would marry Joon? Are you kidding me?"

"But I have recordings of y-"

"Pffttt we set that up! We didn't even go to the same school r u kidding? Social class is too different!! I can't believe you actually fell for that!!" Kai looked up at Light still confused.

"Then what about our divor-"

"Are you really that stupid? Once again, we set you up! Me and Joon m-"

"Joon and I!" Someone in the guests yelled. Light rolled her eyes.

"Anyway. Joon and I" Ling emphasized Joon and I, "wrote a fake divorce paper.  The recordings u have, we purposely said those cus we knew you would record us. I just wanted you to learn a lesson. This marraige, everything, it was all fake. Evwryone knew except you."

"We didn't know!" One of the guests yelled.

"And the guests. Anyway, do you want ti come back home and help me finish our story or are you gonna let me actually marry this butler?" Kai smiled.

"Let's go home and finish telling our little angel how we fell in love."

 

 

 

A/N

Yo Star here well hope you liked the little conflict here in the present. I didnt want this story to be predictable and like keep telling the story of how they fell in love. TThat's kinda boring. I had this portion of thr story in mind anyway, it wasn't improvised. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more of the story and maybe some more present conflicts. 

Luv ya'll

-Star