Impossible To Forgive

Life Couldn't Get Better
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's POV ~

Eunhyuk and Yesung promised Kangin that Sungmin would be back soon. But they had happened to be terribly wrong. Throughout the whole day no one could contact the other boy. Kangin had tried calling him numerous times, just as Eunhyuk and even, after Yesung's pleads, Heechul. Sungmin had refused to give any signs of life and so everyone had been getting more and more worried. Everyone, meaning Eunhyuk, Yesung, Hankyung, Heechul and Kangin. Only they knew what happened and that Sungmin disappearing like that, it could be a really bad thing. And they had been dying because of frustration.

Until their practice had began.

Eunhyuk felt a relieved sigh escape him as he noticed Sungmin's fidgety form standing in the door way to their practice room. He wasn't late, nor was he too early, he stepped into the room just in time to start practicing. He glanced at Eunhyuk and smiled a little sheepishly. This smile was clearly telling, I did it, but I don't feel much better now. Eunhyuk wanted to just run to him, hug him and tell that it'll be better, he just has to wait a little longer for everything to calm down.

But there was someone who made it to Sungmin before Eunhyuk could even take one step forward.

Kangin.

The older man had the expression like he couldn't decide if he should be relieved that Sungmin's back or maybe he should just hit him over the head for making everyone worried. Instead, he settled on asking Sungmin where he'd been and lightly pushing him into the practice room. 

Eunhyuk could see this whole chemistry between everyone right now. He saw the way Hankyung eyed Sungmin with guilt. How the younger boy tried his best to stay as far away from him and Heechul as possible. Heechul just kept on eyeing everyone, his eyes so sad that made Eunhyuk's own heart hurt. Then, there were those hateful glances Yesung shot in Donghae's direction and Ryeowook avoiding everyone. Eunhyuk felt slightly sorry for him. Only now Ryeowook realized just how greatly he had messed everything up, not telling anyone what Donghae had been up to. 

Finally, throughout almost the whole practice, Eunhyuk could feel a pair of particular eyes on him. This gaze was warm and comforting on his back and made Eunhyuk's heart beat just a little faster than it should. Yesung. To his own surprise, Eunhyuk didn't feel intimidated or embarrassed, knowing that Yesung used every possible moment to look at him. It was strangely nice to know that the other's whole attention was on him, of course whenever Yesung wan't facing Donghae, then those two looked like they were going to jump each other and fight right then and there.

Please log in to read the full chapter