Over?

Life Couldn't Get Better
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul's POV ~

Heechul didn't know if calling Kangin was the best idea possible. He didn't know if he should still try to help Sungmin, too, after all he did to Heechul. But he knew it was much better than just sitting in front of Hankyung and waiting for the other to finally come back to his senses after Sungmin's speech. Heechul didn't know what exactly Sungmin had told Hankyung that had made the other so upset. He had heard only the last sentence. But still he had been surprised when Sungmin had apologized to him.

Not because Sungmin was incapable of saying he's sorry. It was because Heechul knew how much Sungmin loved Hankyung. He noticed the way the younger boy eyed his lover when he thought Heechul couldn't see them. That's why Heechul tolerated their affair in the first place. Because he knew just how much Sungmin needed that. Though he was aware that because of that someone else had ended up being hurt. Heechul just hoped everything can end well for them. For him and Hankyung, too.


Though Heechul had to admit that he didn't like the fact that Sungmin breaking up with him, it affected Hankyung so much. It meant he held some feelings for Sungmin, and that Heechul didn't like, because he was telling himself all this time that the thing between those two was only about , at least for Hankyung.

Apparently, it wasn't.

After few more minutes the tension in the room was for Heechul unbearable. Hankyung's hopeless state, the way the other hadn't even once tried to explain himself, the fact that he was mourning his loss so openly, it was all driving Heechul mad.

"I can't believe

Please log in to read the full chapter