"Try to love me..."

Life Couldn't Get Better
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's POV ~

Eunhyuk rolled onto his back and looked at the ceiling with a wide smile. For the first time since what seemed like a month he actually had time to be bored. And he had to admit, he enjoyed it pretty much. Earlier, he hadn't been aware just how much he had missed this wonderful state of just doing nothing, simply lying on his bed and not caring about performances, broadcasts and shows.

A day off really was a blessing.

He knew he should do something productive. Watch some movies, like Yesung did, or follow Ryeowook's path, read a book. 

Eunhyuk frowned. There was something weird about Ryeowook lately. The other boy seemed to be more secretive than usual, if it was even possible. He became nervous and so tense. Eunhyuk had to admit that he was beginning to get worried about his friend. What's more, Yesung knew nothing about Ryeowook's problem and if the young boy didn't want to tell his best friend about his worries, then it really had to be serious.

Eunhyuk was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by the door slowly opening. He turned his head and looked right in Donghae's eyes. The other boy was standing in the doorway and watching Eunhyuk with an uneasy expression.

"Donghae?" Eunhyuk raised one of his eyebrows questioningly, trying to encourage his friend to tell him what he was here for.

"Eunhyuk, can we talk?"

Seeing Donghae's nervousness, Eunhyuk smiled. Why was everyone so restless these days? "Of course, what is it?"

Eunhyuk was surprised to see Donghae lower his head and look down at his own feet. The younger boy bit his lower lip and inhaled deeply. When he looked up into Eunhyuk's eyes again, the other boy thought he saw something close to anger in Donghae's eyes, lurking behind the thin layer of nervousness. But why would he be angry? However, before Eunhyuk could wonder about it, there was nothing besides anxiety and shyness left.

As Donghae was approaching him, Eunhyuk was watching him closely. Donghae sat on the floor just n

Please log in to read the full chapter