My beautiful secret

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You had better go to sleep, it’s late, Ji Yong !” I heard the worry in Seungri’s voice so I looked at him and smiled.

“ I will. Just a little more and I can finish my work. Don’t worry, you should go to bed, little one.” I’m having a quite important contest tomorrow, it’s the first time in my life that I want to try all my best like this.I have prepared all my design patterns that I felt kinda satisfied but I still felt they weren’t enough, so I have been slept late like this for a week, to have more and more perfect design. Even though I can’t achieve any reward from the contest, the thing I really want, is the feeling that I’m going nearer and nearer  my dream. It’s so good, to be the one who I am in this world. However, my determination seemed like it have made Seungri feel worry about me so much. But when I looked at the concern in Seungri’s eyes, it aslo made me happy. So complicated, my feeling for Seungri those day even myself couldn’t understand.

“ You have talked like this all week and you still didn’t sleep till the morning came. Ji Yong, your health is the most important thing.” Seungri pouted and came to sit next to me. I laughed at his childish acting, maybe Seungri himself also didn’t know, he’s more and more his true self, a bright character like a sun, can make any people’s eyes dazzle when they look at him. I couldn’t help thinking, sometimes, I just wanted to hide Seungri away, so no one could see the unique person like this, the cute little one, but me….But, no way I can do that, because, Seungri’s smile should be the thing that people treasure….

“ One more night and tomorrow I can rest, I promise you.” I gently told him.

“ Ji Yong, you can do it. Tomorrow, you’re coming closer to your dream. It’s good, so good.” Seungri smiled brightly. So marvelous, Seungri always knows what truly I think, what I really want, what I really need, even when I don’t speak anything. Just like he only needs to look at my eyes and here my soul, all open for him to see.  The feeling when you have a person like that, almost be a part of you, can you understand ? A little fear, a little anxious, but most of all, to me, it’s the happiness. Because I know, Seungri’s be there and I’ll never be alone….never….

The night passed by, Seungri sat near me and did his own work, he refused to sleep and stubbornly stayed by my side. I couldn’t do anything to change his mind so I could only smiled and let him do what he wants. I have concentrated on my work and when I realized, the morning came. I tiredly close my design paper and felt quite satisfied because I tried my best, time to show the the world, who Kwon Ji Yong is. I turned back to see what Seungri’s doing, and all I could see, was Seungri’s slumping on a small table and sleeping peacefully. This little one….clearly that he couldn’t wake all night like me, but still wanted to stay with me. It’s the way Seungri support me, in secret, in silence and with all his heart. No word can describe how thankful I feel….

I carefully carried him up and brought him to his room. I put him gently in the bed and tucked him into the blanket. Seungri shifted his position a little and still slept soundly, he’s really tired. I wanted to leave his room but then, I heard Seungri whispered in his dream.

“ Ji Yong, you can do this. I believe in you. You’re the best because you’re Kwon Ji Yong.”

Because you’re Kwon Ji Yong.

In the previous life, when I nearly died, Seungri also sat by my bed and whispered like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter