You're really my....

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to this story again. So long ^^

That day, when I was waiting for Seungri at the gate of our school, a girl run too fast and bumped into me. Then she felt on the ground. I bent myself down and wanted to lift her up, but when I saw her face, I wanted to vomit immediately. It’s her. Her. The one I used to love very much, the one I thought she’s my everything, the one who caused my death. All my body screamed in pain and anger when I saw her. When I first met her in the previous life, she was also like that. Wearing a white dress, angelic face and innocent smile, I almost saw wings on her back. I had thought, she was a gift that heaven sent to me. And the truth proved, she was really a gift, a gift from hell for a monster like me.

She looked at the frozen me in front of her, she was waiting for me to hold her hand and gently lifted her up but I didn’t do anything. So she opened first.

“ Can you lift me up ? My ankle seems like it’s hurt so….”

She looked at me with her pleading eyes, the eyes when men look at, will feel like she’s the one who needs their protection the most, like they must take care of her. I felt to her trap once so at that time, I realized how funny and ridiculous this situation was. She only bumped into me lightly, it wasn’t hard enough for her to fall down and her ankle hurt because of that ??? How stupid this play was. She intentionally created this play to approach me and….ah, I understood her reason. I’m quite famous in the school at that time and my family appeared on the television once or twice times so maybe she noticed me. In the previous life, perhaps it was also just her plan too. To me, it was eternal love, to her, it was a wonderful game, when she was a queen and I was a stupid donkey. I wanted to grab her face and shouted to her.

“ Why ? Why did you do those to me ? Why ?”

Maybe I was a jerk to my family, maybe I was trash to the society, but to her, I was always a good man. The feeling when you grappled your heart out and knelt down to give it for the one you love, then she threw it on the ground and stumped on it no mercy, how much bitter it was ? Just like you swallowed poison and slowly waited for the death to come, slowly, very slowly. Beside you, the one who was your everything, stood and looked down on the dying you, smiled happily and brightly. In this life, the worst comes to anybody, certainly is the betrayal, betrayal from your beloved one.

I loved her.

I loved her so much.

Now, I hadn’t had any feeling for her but disgusting. But I wanted to know, the reason.

When I wanted to reach your hand to grip her face, suddenly, I looked at the far, Seungri stood there and looked at us with embarrassed in his eyes. And he turned to walk aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter