I must have

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I come back to this simple and warm story to celebrate my birthday ^^ Thank you for your reading. Love you all.

The contest took place and finished successfully. The result was….of course, I lost. I could predict it from the start. Because I’m still a student and I need to learn more and more. I didn’t feel disappointed at all. After all, my work also received appreciation from the audience, it was good enough for me. The feeling when I was standing on the stage, the light shined on me and I could hear the applause, I could see the excitement in people’s eyes, I could see their smile when they looked at my work, I thought, that was the feeling of alive. Wasting a life, till that time, finally, I found what I really want to do, what I really can prove my existence in life. Quite late, but it’s not too late to realize.

I live. Not survive. I live.

I looked at the audience and fast, I could find Seungri was standing among so many people and smiled at me. With only a glance, I could feel where Seungri was. Why ? Don’t need to know the reason, because I just need to know, when I look back, I can always see Seungri is waiting for me, with a smile on his face...

Right here waiting for me. Only me.

Whenever

Wherever

Whatever

Seungri. Seungri…

It’s you. The life I have now, you bring it back to me.

Seungri

It’s you.

I waved at him and slowly, I put the Panda stuff animal to my lips and kissed it. And I felt satisfied when I saw Seungri’s face turned red. Cute, so cute. Did that mean I became a ert like Young Bae had said….huh….never mind, I just do whatever I want to do.

After that contest, I became quite popular in the university. I and Young Bae, were called “ Big Bang”, it was meant that we’re like a big explosion, full of surprises, full of the potential, and have a bright future ahead. So the girls in our University, and even the girls in Universities around, all have the eyes on us. But to me, it’s not pleased at all. They’re quite trouble to me. And especially, I noticed that the more the girls try to approach me, the more Seungri becomes quite day by day. And I didn’t like it, not at all. To me, Seungri is more important than those girls so much , I didn’t want because of them, Seungri kept distance with me. So I thought a plan to make the girl stay away from me. Just when I wanted to found a way, that girl, the girl who I used to love and then totally forgot her existence, appeared in front of my eyes again.

“ Do you still remember me ? I didn’t have the chance to thank you so now I can meet you, I’m so happy.”

She looked at me with the passion in her eyes but it only made me feel uneasy and disgust. She dared to come here and see me again ? I underestimated that girl’s greed. She wanted to use me as a tool to achieve her dream like previous life. But the me right now, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter