Baby I'm a monster

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recent days , Seungri was very busy. I almost couldn’t see him until late night. He told me that he had exams in his University so he must stay late at there to study with his classmates and he had to come to Daesung’s place for his part time job. He hugged me tight, and pleased me not to be worry, he would be fine. Although I didn’t want him to be tired like that, but I respect his choice so I couldn’t say anything but waiting for him…. At first, I believed all those things he said, but then, I realized something went wrong. Seungri…lied to me.

“ Daesung, where is Seungri ?”

“ Oh…Ji Yong, why…are you here, Seungri…he is…he is…”

“ He hasn’t come to work for a week, right ? And you know something ? Don’t bother find a lie to tell me, Choi Seunghyun told me that you knew.”

“ That jerk !!! He dared to sell me away. Okay, Ji Yong, calm down, don’t be angry, Seungri doesn’t do anything wrong here. Yes, he hasn’t come to work, but it was me who told him not to come. Because I didn’t want him to be exhausted. Seungri had something that he really wanted to do.”

“ And what’s that ? Tell me or I’ll go straight to his University to grab him back.”

“ He doesn’t want you to know before he totally succeeds. But…Alright, alright, a classmate of Seungri has a relative want to invest in real estate, and Seungri was asked for help. You know, Seungri’s really talent in business, he likes it so much so when he had that chance, how excited he was, you could understand. And…that kid, he really wants to have his own business, with an important reason….you, it’s you, Kwon Ji Yong, can you understand his feeling ?”

Of course, I knew. Seungri still felt inferiority. Because I spent money for his study and our living, so Seungri didn’t feel comfortable at all. I always knew that my Seungri is that stubborn. He always wants to do something to make money and pay it back to me. I just didn’t like that idea of him, but, I said, I respect all the things that Seungri wants. Yeah, although it made me mad but what is more important than Seungri ?

I just can never against the one names Seungri.

“ Yeah, so our meeting now is going to be a secret. I don’t know anything. I ‘ll wait for Seungri to tell me about that. I hope that it won’t bring him any harm, if not, I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

“ I know. Kwon Ji Yong, deep inside, you’re a monster, a monster who only be tamed by one and only Seungri.”

“ Thank for your compliment, Kang Daesung. And you also have a…baby to be fed at home, don’t ever laugh at other people life.”

“…Damn you, Ji Yong !!!”

And I hate that, I was right about my guess. My Seungri was really in trouble. What the worst !

Young Bae’s girlfriend, Hyorin while she was going to shopping with her friends, saw a girl tried to bring Seungri to a hotel and Seungri looked like he was too drunk to do anything. She immediately run after them and called me. I drove like I had no more tomorrow,  of course I didn’t think that Seungri cheated on me or anything, some one dared to touch and dirty my angel !! I thought I almost went crazy.

When I came to that place, Hyorin and her friends were blocking that ’s way and trying to take Seungri from her. That girl was shouting at their face like Seungri is her boyfriend and they had no right to tell her to let him go. I calmly walked near to that girl, Hyorin saw me and waved at me. But when she saw my face clearly, she immediately jumped away and gave way to me.

I stood in front of that girl, she was holding Seungri’s shoulder tightly, I really, really wanted to break that arm of her. I bowed down to meet her eyes, my hand reached out to grab her chin and asked.

“ This is your boyfriend ?”

She wanted to nod her head but I held her chin too tightly th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter