Nicknames and thank you

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story I wrote very fast, right ? Because I felt easy when I wrote fluffy story like this. Long time to write this kind of story again. Thank you for your reading. And if you want me to write faster, let me know what you feel about this. Seriously, your comments. your subcribers, your votes. make me feel happy when I write. At least let me know, can you ? Thank you again, love you so much, all of you ^^

I took Lee Seunghyun with me to my home. I wouldn’t let him alone in this situation. I wondered, in the previous life, When Seunghyun was in this worst circumstances, where did he stay or what did he do for surviving ? I didn’t want to imagine, because I knew, it wasn’t good,  not good at all… I thought, when I could reborn again, perhaps God not only wanted to change my life, but also wanted to give his angel – Lee Seunghyun, a better life…

Seunghyun was so shy to follow me, but he didn’t protest at all. Because I told him  sentences :

“ If you want to be strong, you need to accept help from other. It doesn’t mean that  you’re weak, but it means you have enough knowledge to know what is good for you. A person only know how to keep your pride no matter what, and hurt yourself, hurt the one who cares for you,  just prove how small your mind is. Can you understand, Lee Seunghyun”

Seunghyun looked at me and then he nodded his head. I smiled.

 Seunghyun, you could never know, this words belonged to you. I still remembered, in the night you found me in the park, when I was nothing but a trash, you quitely sit down by my side, and told me that. I’ll never forget,  you saved my soul by those words… I gently held Seunghyun and we walked together. Go home, our home, Seunghyun ah….

My family immediately likes him. I knew that, because Lee Seunghyun is the boy who can make everyone fells for his charm.

My mother told me that a kid who has a difficult life but still is so good and innocent like this, it’s very rare. She also felt sad for Seunghyun because he’s so thin. That night, my mother cooked so many meals for Seunghyun, she wanted to make him look healthier.

My father, what can I say ? Maybe I inherited the hooby : “ Liking small and cute animal very, very much” from him. The moment he saw Seunghyun, he turned to me and asked :

“ A Panda,huh ?”

Lee Seunghyun was frozen while my family all laughed out loud. My father reachred his hand to Seunghyun’s hair, I immediately took Seunghyun away from him. This Panda, only I can , everone else, inclue my family, aslo can’t.

My sister… doesn’t need to say about her, she wanted to jump to Seunghyun and hugged him but I stopped her at the right time. She couldn’t do anything but looking at me furiously and secretly pinched Seunghyun’s cheeks when I didn’t notice. I could only shake my head and smiled.

Seunghyun’s face was red like tomato but his smile didn’t disappear from his face. I knew that he was very happy. For so long, he haven been lonely and left alone by everyone. My family made him remember his family in the country. Just smile like this, Seunghyun, because my family’s also your family, what is mine, also is yours.

When the night came, it’s time for a peaceful sleep. Lee Seunghyun certainly was stay in my room. Because my old house was very small, it only had enough rooms for me, my sister and my parent. He wanted to sleep in the living room but no one accepted that. My mother told him, if he didn’t want to sleep with me, it would be me who must sleep in the living room. I really wanted to ask her, who’s the one she born ?? So Lee Seunghyun couldn’t say no anymore.

I took out my clean clothes and pushed him into bathroom. While he bathed, I cleaned my room and my bed. My bed isn’t so big but it can contain me and Seunghyun with no problem. Because both he and I are thin. Seunghyun stepped out and when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter