Wish for you

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm feeling so good when I have mood to write this story. Because Nyongtory those days is so happy !!! 

After that day, I had forced Seungri to leave the work at construction site and come to live with me. Seungri is a smart boy, so he knew that which way was better for him. But he didn’t forget one thing, he wrote a paybill and gave it to me. Of course, I had to receive it. After all, Seungri is a proud man and I always respect him I want to protect him, yes, but I don’t see him as a weak at all. . From my previous life till now, Seungri’s the strongest person whom I have ever seen. A big existence of my life, like sun, shinning my dark world.

Luckily, Seungri found a new job last week. A quite good job, I have secretly followed him to have a look. Don’t need to tell me that I’m a ert, I’m not ! I just wanted to know and stopped Seungri right away if he again found a job that hurt him. I couldn’t bear to see him have any wound anymore. He’s now working at a book shop and his boss is a young and nice man who always has a smile on his face. He treats Seungri very well, almost like he acknowledged Seungri’s his younger brother. When Seungri came home after work, he told me that Daesung’s that good, Daesung’s that gentle nonstop. Of course, Daesung is his Boss’s name.

I felt a little strange inside my heart, quite uneasy feeling when Seungri praised another person but me and he’s this closer with another person but me. I don’t know why I felt like that…In the end, I had a reasoning for that, maybe I was just a little childish, it was the only reason I could think about. Forget it, not a problem at all. Because, over all, I was very happy when Seungri has met a good person in life. Seungri deserves to have all the best things. I’ll give him and I hope people’ll give him good treatment too. I really hope….

“ Today I’m coming home late, so don’t wait for me.” Seungri called me and told me that. I didn’t ask him why, Seungri can have all the freedom he needs, I don’t want to intervene Seungri’s private life so much so he may feel discomfort and doesn’t want to live with me anymore. I only told him to be careful and he has to call me if he’s in trouble. Seungri laughed and called me that I’m like his mother. I’m not his mother but he’s right at one thing, I care for him, equal to his mother. I can give Seungri freedom but only with a limit. I drew a circle around him, enough for Seungri to feel good and enough for me to watch over him too. Like that, I didn’t ask him reason but I did call his Boss and his friends to ask, I had all their phone numbers. Of course, I should have, right ? They told me that today Seungri looked quite anxious because of something but he didn’t tell them. He only told that today is an important day so he needs to do something. What’s that ? I also didn’t know. Just when tried to remember about Seungri’s life, Young Bae came near me and threw at me something.

“ For you.” I looked at the thing’s in my hand and realized it’s a gift.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter