Thank you for loving me

Bring me back to life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I almost forgot how to write anymore....

One day, when I was walking back to our home, I had a very strange feeling, like something would happen and that “something” wouldn’t easy at all.

So, when I saw my parent and my sister were sitting in my living room, I knew, what gonna happening…I took a deep breath, the time finally has come. I didn’t want to lie  or hide about my relationship of me and Seungri , I always want my family know about my Seungri. However, I still didn’t have enough strength to protect Seungri and show for my parent to see, how good I am when I have Seungri. I want my family to know, loving a man, isn’t a crime, isn’t an ill, isn’t a bad thing. My family can’t blame Seungri anything, my family should know, how important Seungri is to me…

Still, even now I’m still too weak, but, my love for Seungri needs to be accepted by my family.

“ Seungri, can you go out to buy the dinner for our parent and sister ? I didn’t know they came so I didn’t prepare anything.”

I smiled and told Seungri. I didn’t want Seungri to hear anything that could hurt him. I wanted to face this situation alone. After all, my Seungri just needs to be happy, and it’s enough for me.

Seungri looked at me thoughtfully, then he bowed to my family and left the house. However, he run too fast, not like he came out to buy dinner at all.

“ Ji Yong, do you have something to tell us ?”

My father spoke coldly. He was trying to be calm, hiding his anger behind his words. My mother and sister looked at me sadly. I also saw the disappointment in their eyes. I knelt down in front of them, and talked to them with all my hearts.

“ I love Seungri. And I want to be with him forever. Please accept our love. Please accept Seungri to be my mate. Please let him be a part of our family.”

My father couldn’t hold his anger anymore, he slapped me hardly nonstop on the face. I spilled a little blood because I bit my tounge accidently. My mother screamed out and she hugged my father tightly to stop him hitting me more. My sister stood in front of me so my father couldn’t reach his hand to me.

“ Are you crazy ??? Kwon Ji Yong, you’re my only son and you told me that you’re loving a man and want to be with him all life ??? What the hell are you thinking ?? Forget all about that and leave this house, leave Seungri and come back to us. You must live a normal life, not a sick life like that!!!”

My father shouted angrily.

My cheeks hurt, I bet that my face was swollen and I’m looking like a pig right now, oh no, if Seungri sees me like that, he can cry and feel so bad. My father should just hit me over my body, not just my face. I calmly looked at my family and told them.

“ Father, mother, sister, I know that you think, loving a man is just a bad thing and a wrong way of me. I know that normally, no one can accept this kind of love. However, I just want you to know, if I didn’t meet Seungri, I would never be the me like I am now.

Maybe I met a girl and loved her. Maybe because of my love for her, I did everything that made you disappointed and feel hurt. Maybe I became a son that you didn’t even want to meet again. Maybe thay you would rather leave anything behind so you wouldn’t feel the pain that I brought to you anymore. Maybe when you heard about me again, just was the new about my death. Maybe when you came back, all you could see was my cold grave and once again, all I could bring to you, was the greatest pain.”

I didn’t want to think about the previous life anymore. When my family knew about my death, they came back and when they saw my grave, in just one second, my father and my mother almost grew old dozens of age. They stood in front of my grave, tears silently dropped down on their face and from then, I knew my parent would never feel happy again. My sister was pregant at that time and she almost lost her baby when she heard about me. She cried nonstop and had to be sent to hospital.

I didn’t even want to feel the pain when I was watching over all those scene and couldn’t do anything again. My family loves me, loves so much so I always have the faith, that they will accept my Seungri no matter what, just because, only Seungri can make me happy.

“ Kwon Ji Yong, what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter