Surprise Place 2

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY GUYS!I am currently at the temple right now and the internet is low.

Listen to-EXO~XoXo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minyoung Pov

I gasped while looking surprised.

"OH MY GOD!"I said and hugged Sehun.

"You really like Lotte World so much."Sehun asked after seeing your reaction,I nodded my head wildly.

We went inside and got tickets to play games and rides.

"What do you want to play first."He asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why did you hug him?
I did?I didn't know because I was to excited to notice anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sehun Pov

I looked at her reaction and it was cute.I laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think of her reaction?
She looked like a happy 5-year old Minyoung.I was take aback when she hugged me,so I was happy to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrators Pov

"Well we could go on the rides first,then eat,and then play the games."Minyoung said happily and Sehun agreed.

They went on every ride there is in Lotte World.

"Oppa,do you want to eat.Im hungry."Minyoung suggested.

"Yeah I'm hungry to."Sehun and said and they went to the food area.

"What do you want."Sehun asked.

"Hmmmmm.I want kimbap and bubble tea."She replied happily with her eyes glowing.

"BUBBLE TEA!"Sehun screamed joyfully while Minyoung pointed to the bubble tea stall.

"You like bubble tea?"Minyoung asked Sehun who nodded."Me to.ITS THE BEST!"She said excitedly while nodding up her two hands in the air.

They both got kimbap and Sehun has chocolate flavored bubble tea while Minyoung got taro flavored.

They both are happily while talking.
Sehun finished his bubble tea less than 5 minutes while Minyoung has half full and they both finished their kimbap.

Minyoung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter