Exo dorm Watch Show-Ep 1

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT MUCH LATELY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO's Dorm

"PALLIII!"Suho yelled from the couch and all of Exo sat down on the couch or the carpet.

They are excited since today is the releasing of the 1st episode.They are also excited to see Sehun and his wife(since no one has told  who the wife is).

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!ITS STARTING!"Luhan yelled and everybody shut up.

'We Got Married theme song'

"Today is a special day because we have a new couple!Lets hope they are entertaining!"MC Mi-Sun said and everyone started laughing."Really!I can't wait!"MC Jin Young said."Let's start the show!"MC Eric Nam said.

''Today we have a two entertainers from the K-Pop industry!We have a girl who is beautiful in every single way and a boy who is handsome in very single way as well!What will happen on this season on We Got Married!As the girl's steps get closer the boy gets more nervous."

"OMG SEHUN!"Tao said while munchingon snacks.

Here comes the girl right in front of Sehun.It is no other than Minyoung from the group TRIO.Looks like Sehun is quite mesmerized of her. 

"She is so beautiful!"Kai said.

"Your so lucky to have her!"Chanyeol said quite jealous.

"Are you my husband?"She asked.

"Neh,Sehun-inmida,from EXO.Please sit down."Sehun said and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo,Minyoung-inmida from the group TRIO.Please don't be formal."She said while waving her hands and bowed,but she hit her head."Ow.Chincha."She said under her breath.

"HaHaHa!She so cute!"Baekhyun and Lay started laughing at Sehun,who is glaring at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY DID YOUR HEAD HIT THE TABLE?
BECAUSE I BENT TO FAR.
WHAT DID THINK WHEN SEHUN SAW IT?
I THOUGHT ITS SO EMBARRASSING AND I SHOULD GO GET HELP.HE ASKED IF I WAS OKAY AND IT WS VERY NICE OF HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun thought what Minyoung said was cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF MINYOUNG WHEN SHE HIT HER HEAD?
IT MADE ME THINK THAT I NEEDED TO PROTECT HER AND TAKE CARE IF HER.IT WAS CUTE WHEN SHE HIT HER HEAD AND I HEARD HER SAY OW.SHE WAS CERY BEAUTIFUL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ooooohhhh!Sehun when did you become a man!"Xiumin said while laughing what Sehun said.Sehun threw a him a glare,which shut him up.

"Ow,"she said quietly,but I could hear it.

"Quinchawna?"I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter