Merry Christmas!

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married Show~

Listen To-Jungkook and Jimin~Christmas Day
_________________________________
The cameras started rolling and Minyoung was the only person in the house.She was packing something in a box.She finished the packing when the doorbell rang.

"What to do?"Minyoung muttered and hid the present under the couch.She went to open the door to see Sehun standing there.

"Hey Minnie!"He said and came inside the house.For some reason Sehun was very nervous today.

"How about we got eat at a cafe?"Sehun suggested making Minyoung nod her head.When Sehun wasn't looking she took her present from under the couch and hid it behind her.

They went to the car and off to a cafe.Minyoung swiftly put the present in the back of her seat when she thought Sehun wasn't looking either.He chuckled making Minyoung look forward?
_________________________________
Sehun Interview

Why were you laughing?

I saw Minyoung put something in the back of her seat.
________________________________
They parked in a cozy and lovely cafe and went inside.They sat in the corner of the cafe beside the window with a view.

Sehun ordered something and they waited.Suddenly Minyoung wrote something on the window with her finger.Sehun looked over and saw the words "Merry Christmas Oppa!"with a smiley face at the end.

Sehun also wrote something on the window after.Minyoung read what it said and laughed."Merry Christmas Minnie!"with a picture of a Christmas tree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter