The meeting-2

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIAN FOR NOT UPDATING!

I was either busy,don't have any ideas,or sleeping!

AGAIN,SORRY!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyoung/you Pov

We went to pay and turns out,Sehun already made sure that we can make chocolate.

We went to this kitchen area and waited for the chef.Turns out that the chef is english.

"Hello,my name is John and I am you chef today."He said.

He started to show us how to make chocolates.

"So there you go.Since I showed you guys how to make them,you guys can make anything with chocolates.I will be back to check on what you made for each other."He said and went off.

It was really awkward,it was absolute silence.

"So Minyoung why don't you tell me about your self."Sehun said and I nodded.

"Well,I'm in a group called Trio with my best friends.I can rap,sing,figth,and cook.I love squishes and kpop albums."I said while making chocolates.We siad that we have to make the chocolates secretly,and then surprise each other.

"Cool.We have some things in common.Im in a group called EXO.I also rap,sing,fight,but can't cook."He said and nodded.

"Daebak,are you done."I asked him since I was done with mine.

"No not yet"Sehun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you making?

I was making a big heart with a separate lock.

Why?

Because that Herat a lock represents something that is meaningful to me.

What does it mean?

The heart is my heart,the lock is the key to my heart.For it to open to Sehun,I need to know thatI he does everything for real and cares for me.Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter