Surprise Place

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY GUYS I WAS READING A FANFIC OR UPDATING MY OTHER STORIES!

Listen to-SISTAR~I Swear

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8PrNPhVexE4

^It is a great song,on top of my playlist!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyoung-POV

Today I have We Got Married,so I have to get up early.

I woke up at 7:00 AM!AM!

I didn't wash and brush my face,because I can do it over at the We Got Married MBC.

My members are still sleeping since their  schedules are in the afternoon,lucky.

My manager waited for me to trudge down the parking lot and into the car.My manager is my other unnie,Park Minhee,she is the best manager EVER!

She chuckled at how I got in the car.I fell asleep right away.

"Min-ah~Min-ah~Wake up were here.Tiem to get up or your not gonna meet your husband."She said and I got up a minute later.Min-ah is my nickname since "some" people thinks it's to long.How is Minyoung long?But I didn't care since I liked my nickname,Min,too.

I got inside the MBC and went up to the dressing rooms where they dress you up.

They let me pick my outfit,and they picked my hairstyle and makeup.

They told me to wash my face and brush my teeth first.Then they did my makeup.While I was waiting my manager got me STARBUCKS!!!!

I got in my outfit and what u picked looked......SO CUTE!

I finished my Starbucks and threw it in the trash.After they finished I liked at my self,and...DAMN IM HOT/CUTE.....BUT MOSTLY CUTE!

I couldn't wait to meet for Sehun.

The We Got Married camera crew followed me filming.

They said I should go to the main music room to meet Sehun.

I went to the main music room and stood outside the door.I heard music coming from in there.

I quietly open the door and saw Sehun singing and rapping a little.

He didn't see me come in,because he was to focused on his music,so I watched him quietly.

What he ware^

I thought I would surprise him,so I quietly made it to the sound booth(where he was singing).

I waited until he paused singing.

I put my hands on his eyes,covering his eyes.

"Who is it?~"I asked while singing it.

"Umm..Opera?"He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"No guess agin~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter