Suitcases

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married time!

Listen to-It okay that's love~I feel you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrators Pov

They checked all parts of the house and amazed.They sat down on the couch happily.

The camera men and women said to open their suitcases.

They grabbed their suitcases and sit down on the floor.

"So you go first or I go first."Sehun asked.

"How about we both go.I take one thing out then you take one thing out.Then we go on like that."Minyoung suggested and Sehun nodded.

They both opened their suitcases on the count of three.

They both laughed at their suitcases and lay flat on floor laughing.They looked like they are on crack.

She took out her squishes and Sehun took out his toy.

"What are those?"Sehun asked and Minyoung gave him one.

"They are my babies.I have a lot more at my dorm.They squishes is got from every country.They are very special to me."She said squishing one of them.

Sehun squished them to,"They're cute."He said and Minyoung nodded cutely.

Then Sehun picked up his toy.

"This is my favorite stuff animal.I can't sleep without it."He said and gave it to Minyoung.

"Whats its name?"She asked.

"Pinku."Sehun said and watched Minyoung play with it.

"Awwww.Cute."She said and gave it back to him.

They both picked up another thing.

Minyoung presented hers first."This is my favorite drawing book."She said and hugged it.She gave it to Sehun.
Sehun opened it and looked amazed.

"Wow.Daebak!You draw really good."He said looking at the drawings.

"Thanks.I draw when I have spare time.Sometimes to relive when im pressured or dance."She said.

"I like this one."He said and Minyoung looked over at the picture.It was Minyoung smiling,eyes crescents,and putting up a peace sign.

Minyoung blushed,"Oppa,I didn't draw this one.My oppa did."She said.

Sehun got confused,"YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPPA!"He yelled having Minyoung cover her ears.

"ANI!ANIYA!My older brother drew it."She said and Sehun put a hand on his heart.

The it was Sehun's turn.He picked up
his guitar glasses and put them on.

"HAHA!Oppa!"Minyoung laughed while pointing at Sehun.

"Wae!Don't I look cool."He said and did a pose.

Minyoung just laughed.Then Sehun got another guitar glasses he bought one the way and gave it to Minyoung,who stopped laughing.
She put it on and did a pose.

"Oppa,do I look cool?"She asked mimicking Sehun,who nodded.

"Oppa.Lets take a selca."Minyoung said and took out her phone.Sehun moved closer to her.The made silly faces then a smiling face.They looked over at the photos and laughed.

"Send it to me."Sehun said and grabbed Minyoung's phone.
He put his phone number in and called his phone.He sent the photos t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter