House!

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married!OMG!Did you guys see the new couple.The wife is on e of my fav actors!!ANY WAY~Back with another chapter!WARNING~LOTS OF PICTURES!

Listen to~Solo Day-BLA4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a lazy author.*Uggggghhh*They are  filming We Got Married.BUT~They are not together.WHAT?Author Wae!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minyoung Pov

I was watching t.v,because I had nothing to do.My unnies are at their schedules and I'm the only one who didn't have one.I thought about taking a shower and did.I put my hair in a bun.I chose a black crop top that says in pink words'I'm Soooooo BORED!' because that relates to me right now.I chose black shorts with it.Thne went to watch t.v AGAIN!

5 minutes later

IM SOOOO BORED!!Then I heard the bell rang."THANK GOD!Im dying of boredom.Wait.......I'm not expecting anyone."I muttered and went to my room to get out pepper spray incase it's a stalker or someone I don't know.I walked to the door with the pepper spray in my hand.I opened the door and saw no one."Huh"I muttered.Sometimes I'm talk to myself~ITS NOT WEIRD.I saw cameras that said We Got Married and a red mail box.I went to the mail box and opened it,I took out the envelope,and opened it.

They told me to read it loudly to the camera.

"Dear Minyoung.Today you are going to pack your things to take with you to your new house.*Gasp*Tomorrow you take it with you your things and meet Sehun.Have a great day!"I read and blanked out for a second,but then remember the cameras.They went after I read the letter and took the mail box with them.

I went back to the dorm,went it my room,and took my luggage bag out to put my things in.

I put my extra makeup in the little bag.I put extra clothes~sweats,shirts,dresses,skinny jeans,shorts,pajamas,skirts and shoes~flats,sneakers,heels that's is 2cm tall,wedges,undergarments in my large bag leaving some extra space.

I put some of my squishes with me and one of our albums in the extra space.Since I had a little bit of space I put my necklaces,bracelets,and rings that I put in ziplock bag there.In the backpack I put my snacks,my most favorite

painting,my drawing book in.Then I put my pink Polaroid cameraOH NO SHE DIDNT KNOW THAT SHE PUT HER PHOTO ALBUM ON ACCIDENT.

I look at all my stuff and felt proud.I put it beside my bed and set my alarm clock to 9:00.I then went to sleep since I was sleepy with all that's packing.WHEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sehun Pov

Exo-K had to star in INKIGYO.We were sleepy since we woke up at 6:00.We are in our dressing room getting ready.

After INKIGYO we went to eat lunch.Then met up with the rest of Exo.We mainly went to a photoshoot.Then our manager brung us dinner.Then FINALLY went to our dorm.

When we got to our dorm we all saw a red mailbox.

"Sehun I think it's for you."Suho said.I went to it and opened it.There was a letter inside and took it out.

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter