The First Snow

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We Got Married Time~I haven't updated in forever!!

  Listen To~EXO~The First Snow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Minyoung and Sehun were chilling on their own couch while the cameras were rolling.   "Oppa!You want to take a walk around the neighborhood?"She asked looking up from her magazine.   "Okay."He said as he looked up from his phone.   They got on their coats before getting on their shoes.Minyoung was wearing cream skinny jeans,black shirt,cream colored sweater,and black converse.Sehun was wearing his front hair up,white muscle top,black leather jacket,and black sneakers.   They made way down to the passageway to the gate.They opened the gate and started walking around the peaceful neighborhood.   "Oppa,can you hold this!"She said suddenly and held out her hand.   Sehun chuckled first before he said,"Sure."And grabbed her hands interlocking his fingers with hers.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Minyoun-Interview   Why ask a question to hold hands?   Because I'm really shy to suddenly hold hands without warning.I wanted to walk with my husband or boyfriend someday holding hands. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sehun-Interview   What did you think when she asked to hold hands?   I thought it was cute how she said it.I was actually thinking about how to hold her hand without words,but she took the first step.I think she us awesome. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to them~   They went around the houses in peaceful silence.Suddenly it started to snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter