EXO

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married Time~

  Listen to-2PM~Go Crazy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Narrator Pov   They both waited and then........   RINNNGGG   They both quietly and slowly crept up towards the door.   "YAH!SEHUN!!OPEN UP!"Assuming it was Chanyeol they hid.They also saw all the cameras.   "YEAH!ILL WUSHU YOUR IF YOU LEAVE US OUT HERE!"Tao screamed on the other side.   "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING!"Sehun screamed back behind the wall with Minyoung.   "WE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR!"Baekhyun yelled.   Immediately Sehun opened the door with Minyoung behind him.   They got inside and gave Sehun their "Gift".   Minyoung suddenly got a message saying that they have sudden schedules.   They all went inside their living room.They sat down and awkwardness came.   "HELLO!Minyoung-inmida the maknae from Trio!"She said happily.   "Im the happy virus Chanyeol!"He said cheerfully.   "You can call him Yoda!My name is Baekhyun"He said.   "Suho the leader"He said.   "Kai"   "Luhan"   "Chen"   "Sehun"   "Who are you?"She said acting.   "I think i know you."He said back.   "Who?"She said.   "My wife!"He said.   "D.O"   "Xiumin the oldest"   "Lay"   "Tao!"   "Kris"   "What should i call you guys?"She asked.   "Oppa,What should we call you?"Kai said.   "Minnie!"She said cheerfully.   "They can call you Minnie but i call you Min-Ah,NOT FAIR!"He whined.   "Fine!You can call me Minnie while they call me Min-ah"Making Sehun smile.   They introduced themselves and awkwardness came again.   "Lets go eat since the food is getting cold."Minyoung making Exo follow her.   They sat down and looked at the food weirdly.   "What is this?"D.O asked.   "Its thai dish called Pho.Its good and you can add pepper if you want it spicy."I said.They started eating it while Minnnie waited for their reactions.   "DAEBAK!"Chanyeol,Baekhyun,and Kai cheered.   They all wowed at Minnie's cooking.   After that they washed the dishes and went to the living room to hook up the karaoke machine to the t.v.   They started singing random songs and random dancing making all of them look like they are on crack.Chanyeol started dancing which is not a definition to his vocab.   "MIN-AH COME ON AND SING!"Chanyeol screamed.   "ANI!"She screamed back,but they dragged her and gave her a a microphone.They also chose a song for her.   ~~~~~BTS-Boy In Luv~~~Ft-Chanyeol Baekhyun Sehun and the victim Minyoung~~~~~~~~~~~~  

[Baekhyun] Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa
Doegopa neoui oppa
Neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa

[Sehun] Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

[sehun] Appa, [Minyoung] appan daeche eotteoke

[Sehun] Eomma [Minyoung] hante gobaekhan geonji
[S] Pyeonji [M] rado sseoya doelleonji
[S] Mwonji, [S] ni apeseo nan meonji

[C] Gwaenhi tiktikdaego ssikssikdaego jingjingdaege dwae
Naneun jinjihande jjijilhage sibina geolge dwae
Mwonde singyeong sseuyeo da keun nal aero mandeureo
Geokkuro dwijibeulkkyeo, inyeoneul yeonineuro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter