The Last Memory and Ending......

We Got Married-Eye Smile Couple{Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I discontinue this story It won't be completed without a ending.

Listen to-Yiruma-Maybe

Its piano and if it stops just replay it

_________________^o^__________________

Sehun and Minyoung Reading In Interview But Seperate

  Dear Eyesmile Couple

It is sad to say that this virtual marriage is over.

Spend one day together before parting at 12:00 midnight

Sehun and Minyoung stared at the paper in shock in their respected rooms.

"Are you joking?"Sehun asked the producers and they shook their heads.

While Minyoung was still staring at the paper she said,"I knew it was going to end but why so soon?"

_________________^°^___________________

Minyoung came into the cafe she loved so much but left so many memories.She couldn't help but to think of the paper.

Minyoung made her steps quiet as she can as she made way to Sehun who back was turned.

 For no reason she smiled at he back of his heas.She wound her arms around his shoulders and sighed.

"Anneyong Sehunnie~!"Minyoung gave him a eyesmile.

Sehun let out a chuckle and senr an eyesmile back."Yah!I waited 1 minute for you!"

Minyoung just smiled,"Aish,your always complaining.But I still love you you brat!"

Sehun unwrapped his arms and held her hands instead,"Let's go!"

___________°^°________________

They walked down the streets of Hongdae together hand in hand.The passerbyers looked envy while some squealed in delight.

"They so happy to see me."Sehun looked down at Minyoung who rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't go around without sleeves~"Minyoung poked his arms which he instantly flexed.

"You know you like them!"Sehun smirked as Minyoung poked his arm again.

 A sudden atmosphere appears.

Sehun didn't want to end it.

SuMin didn't want it to end.

They didn't want it to end.

*Sehun Interview*

What did you feel right there?

I felt really sad and happy because it was just us.Then i feel sad that its really there.

I wanted time to stop

*Minyoung Interview*

Sehun and I changed because of this virtual marriage,but I felt like he changed me more than I changed him.

Back then we were having cute fights and we still do.Now i'm more mature and more expressive.

During the times I felt that he also showed more feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter