Chaos

'M' - the mysterious guy

The second chapter of my fanfic. Sorry, it might be a bit too long... but enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Entering the class room. Still Taemin's POV.)

Everybody was already at their seats waiting for the class to begin.
"Sorry, I'm late!" I said and bowed before heading to my seat.

"Erhm. So before we can continue I have some news I'd like to share with you today class." the teacher said while walking around in the classroom.

"Pssst. Taemin!" It was Onew trying to get my attention but I just looked the other way. Then he leaned over my table from his seat beside me.

"Ay. Taemin! You okay?" he asked trying to look like he cared but I just knew he didn't, like all the others. I'll treat you with same medicine. You won't hear a word coming out of my mouth.

He poked my chin. I gave him a dirty side glance but he just thought it was funny. He poked my chin again but this time I turned my head and bit his finger. Haha! Maybe he'll learn it this time.

"Oooouch!" he yelled. The whole class's attention was on us including the teacher's, who looked very mad.

"Stooop it, Taeminnie-hh! It hurts!" he yelled again.
Trying to push me away with his other arm, but without luck. Don't mess with me, Onew.
The class door suddenly opened. It was a boy who entered. But he didn't belong in this class. It was him. The guy I walked into this morning. He stood beside the teacher in his school uniform. He wore his different, the tie was hanging loose and it was tailored differently from ours. Then his gaze swept over me and Onew, he immediately burst out laughing. He had tears after he stopped laughing. What. What's so funny now. Who does he think he is? You little pri-... I then turned to look at Onew. Oh! I was biting his finger, that must look kind of weird . Releasing Onew's finger, which by the way had turned pink and had a little bite mark, making me proud of myself.
"Why'd you do that?" Onew screamed at me. Mr. Kangjun looked angrily at me.
"I eh...-turning to look at Minho, he just stood there and smirked at me- Juay song hamnida..." I said to the teacher. Why do I have to say sorry. I pouted. It was Onew's fault obviously, he was the one talking. Not me.
"Hey what about me?" Onew pointed at his finger which had turned red by now.
"Hmpf. So..rry." I mumbled, looking down at my desk.
I heard Key laughing from the other side of the class room. I slowly looked up just to peek at Minho. He stood there yawning, like we where boring him. Such an arrogant prick! Who do you think you are? And he even laughed at me. I gave him a annoyed glare but he just smirked. Urgh. That-that..

"Onew and Taemin, you both got detention after school." Mr. Kangjun ,the teacher, said in a serious voice. Thank you very much 'chicken head Onew'.
"If we can continue... We have a new student, class. This is Choi Minho, the famous actor from the TV-drama 'Moonlight' as you've might already know. He will attend our school because his family has decided that he should no longer be home schooled. So I hope you welcome him warmthly."
"Thank you, Mr. Kangjun. Annyoung hashimnikka class!" he bowed elegant and gracefully. He flipped his darkish brown hair to the side.Pathetic. Some girls actually swooned at that and chuckled afterwards. He did look prince like not so super star-ish as supposing, now that I was thinking about it. But what was a celebrity doing in our ordinary high school. And he appeared older than a junior not like me and Key. Onew was actually supposed to be a senior just like Jonghyun but he needed to repeat this year. (Onew Condition <3)
"Take a seat on the second row, please.'' Mr. Kangjun said and smiled at Minho.
~~~~~Minho's POV.
There were 3 seats unoccupied, I decided to sit behind Taemin. I put my school bag beside me and looked up. Seemed like everyone was whispering about something, the teacher just went on with the subject (which was geography). Taemin was stiff like he was at unease. His friend, was it Onew or something, leaned towards Taemin also whispering. I heard him say 'The Minho Choi?’ Oh, so the class was whispering about me. Well, I am famous but you don't need to whisper. I'll gladly answer all your questions; I wanted to say out loud. Keke. Was that weird Taemin guy talking about me too, I wondered.

~~~~~Taemin's POV
He was an actor! And famous! Now that I knew it, he did look familiar to me. So that was what people were talking about all morning. It was him they where gossiping about. The 'M' guy. Though I haven't watched tv so much but I remember seeing him once on the show. It was okay I guess.
He probably thinks I'm weird just like I think he is snobby, arrogant and over class-ish. Which he totally is. But why go to this school if you’re famous, rich and so on, I wondered.
"The Choi Minho?" Onew asked me, raising both eyebrows.

"I've only seen the serial once or something." I shrugged.

"Really? It's actually really good!" he said sounding fond of this 'actor guy'.

"Whatever." I tried to ignore him while relaxing my back on the chair.
"It is, Taeminnie." a voice said seductive. It was Minho whispering into my ear. I turned to the side, saw him sitting behind me, leaning over his table. His mouth only inches away from my face, he breathed out so I could feel it on my neck, sending shivers through my spine. Then he smiled at me turning back to his table. I bit my lip. Please end soon class, I don't want to sit in front of this arrogant creep, I thought.
~~~~~ (After class)
Onew and I met up with Key and Jonghyun in the school yard.
"Keke! Onew and Taemin got themselves into detention." Key said mocking us.
"Really?" Jonghyun laughed so hard he had to slam the bench not being able to stop. Key joined him.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"We're getting late for the detention." I informed Onew.
"Uhm, yeah. Let's go" he took my arm pushing me forward. We left the two weird guys in the school yard. As we were about to enter the school building, I caught a glimpse of Minho stepping into a limousine. Rich bastard.

~~~~(In the school)
Detention is never fun. They both decided to doodle on the paper Mr. Kangjun had given them. He had drawn a landscape that resembled a place from the 1800 somewhere in England. It was a sad drawing; he had only made use of a gray colored crayon.
In comparison with Onew's drawing it was beautiful and very artistic. While his hyung's drawing was very childlike and colorful. It was an orange chicken eating candy.
"Why is the chicken eating candy?" I asked pointing at his ugly drawing. No offense, I like my hyung but this is just abnormal.
"Hm. Because I'd like to eat a chicken with candy taste." he answered making it sound like a question and smiled really wide afterwards.
HAHAHA! Omo. Sometimes he is just a plain dork over and out. Now that I know what's going through his mind, I'll not be bothersome and disgrace his drawing.
"Very interesting, Taemin." It was Mr.Kangjun, analyzing my drawing.
"Thank you very much, Mr."
"You know what? I'd like you to enroll in my drawing club after school. Of course, only if you want to. It's just that I think you have a big talent, Mr. Lee."
Me joining a drawing club, asking myself. Why not, I thought.
"That sounds interesting. I'd like to!" I exclaimed.
The teacher smiled and patted my shoulder.
"Good. We could really use someone like you." and then he left.
"What about me?"
"What about you, chicken?"
"My drawing is also very interesting." Onew pouted.
"Mmm!" I coughed twice.
"Chicken hater!" he punched me.
"Okay, okay. It's very ...different." I nodded.
He gave me an angry glare.
~ (Detention ended.)
We both hurried down the hallway and headed outside.
"Byebye, chicken lover." I said waving at Onew, who just stood staring at me.
"What?" I was confused. Is he mad at me or...
He pulled me into a big bear hug and whispered "Bye, chicken hater". We parted and went home.

~~~~(Next day)
I got up from bed but not with success, I fell over to the side. I realized I was tangled up by the duvet.
My alarm clock rang loudly. Trying to get up again whilst being wrapped in the duvet, I turned it off. It caused me to break it with my fist. Never mind, I thought shaking my head. I jumped in my school uniform but this time I let the tie hang a little looser. My stomach was talking now, I was starving. The whole house smelled of rice and some other delicious stuff, so I went downstairs.
"Good morning, son!" it was my dad sitting at the table reading a news paper.
" Morning." I yawned pulling my arms in the air.
My older brother passed by as he ruffled my hair and said: ''You know what; I liked your black mushroom cut better''.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Come on, Taemin. Have some breakfast!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Oh, yeah! I'm starving." my brother said.
We ate breakfast and then I headed to school.

  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah. So you met Taemin's parents and his older brother. Hm. Interesting (-;

Anyways, I'm sooo tired.

It's been a great day for me 'cause I ate chocolate cake. Woohoo! Keke. I'm not fat or anything, it's just that I really like chocolate. :DDDD

I'll post chapter 3 soon. Sorry again, if there were many gramatic fails it's just that my beta reader has only checked half of this chapter. Boo you, Beta Reader! Yeah, you heard me. You're a bad person (-; 

Shhh. Don't tell her!

xoxo

-D