One Day I'll Know The Answer

'M' - the mysterious guy

This took me forever. Such nice weather today, I went out and practiced tennis in my back yard. I ended up being covered by grass and leaves. Spending half an hour cleaning my clothes, I finally sat down and wrote this. ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~(Minho's POV)

My manager had called my phone twenty times in the past 30 seconds. I didn't want to answer, the only thing that mattered was getting to the school as fast as I could. The roof of the school was showing between the trees at the end of the street. Once I was there, I swung the car to the side almost smashing it into a mailbox. " it!" I swore out loud. I had stopped the breaks, parking perfectly on the lot. "Good girl." I praised the car. I have always had a love for Jeep. Best car ever. Slamming the car door, I ran to the head building of the school. Afterwards to the gym (also used as a ball room, generally just for any kind of school event) crossing the school yard. Unfocused to my surroundings I didn't notice the glass door to the gym, so I walked straight into it. ”Ouuuch” I yelled.

[Revenge from god, for being reckless]

Then I remembered why I had to hurry. I rushed through the door desperately shouting: "Taemin wait for me!". Everybody's eyes were on me. There were allot of couples dancing, I searched for him between them. He was nowhere to find, somehow I ended up standing beside the bar. A boy with a smoking on and rusty red hair stared at me. Taemin. The boy's eyes widen when he finally recognized me. He rushed into my open arms with the widest smile. I wrapped my arms around him holding him as tight as possible. Lifting him higher in the air, he wrapped his legs around my waist. It was pure bliss having him so close to me. His scent surrounding me, as I took all of him in. It felt so good, I wanted to treasure the moment forever.

"You came for me, Minho." the boy said whispering to my ear, making me shiver with delight.

"Of course, Taeminnie. I wouldn't let you down." I mumbled into his hair.

His hand reached for my chin, suddenly having this serious look in his eyes. He leaned closer as he very quietly said: "I li...Like" - but he was interrupted by a voice. It was Onew.

"There you are. I couldn't find you!" Raising both eyebrows, Onew gave us a weird glare when he saw that we were hugging. Taemin quickly let go of me. Turning his back staring down to the floor embarrassed.

"Okaaay. Ehh. I just needed to inform you that you have to be ready in 5. Cause the rest of the school will be here soon." Onew said looking suspicious before walking away. Taemin was still staring at the floor.

Aigoo! Why did I hug him?! This is so awkward. But why did he hug me back? Does this mean there’s something between us? No! We're just classmates, I tried to convince myself. I shook the previous thoughts off.

"Should we go make the drinks?" I suggested. Taemin made a quick nod whilst scratching the back of his neck.

~~~~(Taemin's POV)

As we stood there, I promised to myself that I would kill Onew. Sooner or later.

We were half through the process. Minho's muscular arms chopped the fruits in thin slices. And I put straws into the cocktail glasses, it was the only task I could handle.

"You know... You could help me out, here." he said eyeing me with amuse. I frowned. What do I say!? I’m not good at handling a knife, I panicked. But then I glanced up at him, he was laughing his but off.

”I was just kidding. Like I’ll let you screw the whole thing up.” he grinned as he mocked me.

”I would not!” I gave him an annoyed stare.

“Yeah, right! You’d be helpless without me.” He determined.

That I may be, I thought to myself. I punched him hard on his chest for insulting me. He suddenly grabbed my hand, before I could let go. But we were interrupted once again.

A girl with long and brown curls coughed. Immediately turning her eyes on Minho, while she twisted a lock of hair around her finger as she played with it. She had very intense brown eyes, cat like-ish. It scared me a bit.

“Yeah?” Minho said whilst blending some different stuff in the blender.

“Can I have a ‘Passionate Exotic Love’? Thank you!” She smiled seductively and winked to him. Minho seemed like he hadn’t noticed her attempt at flirting with him.

What kind of drink is that? I asked myself. I’ve never heard of it… Is it one she had made up? Just to flirt with Minho, well, in that case she wasn’t succeeding. The tall boy hadn’t notice, he just did as ordered to. And how the hell does he know of that drink? I felt useless; as he put my pink straw aside before pouring the content in the glass.

He handed it to her and she his hand on purpose before taking it. My hands grabbed one of the glasses from table, fastening my hold on it. Who does she think she is? That , I hissed but in my mind. Calm down, Tae. Jealousy is never a good thing. I tried to relax by breathing slowly out and in.

“Aren’t you Choi Minho? From ‘Moonlight’?” her eyes had more intensity in them while she leaned over the bar-table. Their faces were so close. When Minho finally realized she had her hand on his shoulder, he glared startled up.

I tighten my grip on the glass, imagining it was . Snap off already, I thought.

“Uhhh… Yes, I’m Minho.” He said confused. She took a sip of the pink colored drink and the edge of it very slowly. ARGH! Is this ridiculous girl trying to be y?! What a ! Minho would never fall for you, so please go. I wanted her to turn into dust and then disappear into the nothingness.

Snap! It said in my mind. The glass I was holding shattered into a million pieces. At the exact same moment she pulled Minho by the collar of his polo-shirt, closer to her. But Minho pulled her away as he rushed over to me.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!” he shouted at me while giving me a scarred stare.

I was just so jealous and mad that I didn’t see what I was doing. Minho pulled me to the side, glaring crazy at me.

“Why’d you do that, Tae?!” he was shaking me trying to get a response. I just shrugged. It didn’t matter anyway.

Minho’s eyes widen as he saw the glass shards in my hands. They were only small ones cutting in the left hand but my right had this huge piece cutting very deeply. The blood streamed down my hands and down to my smoking. The pain hit me at once; I screamed almost losing my balance but Minho supported me by his strong arms.

“Call an ambulance!” he shouted to the girl. She nodded fast before running out of the gym. People started to gather around us. I weakly opened my eyes seeing Key and Jonghyun rushing towards me. But I no longer had energy enough; slowly I dozed off to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My... I'M PURE EVIL. Mwahahaha! Sorry, if I scared you. :-(

Yeh. So this is, what? My 7th chapter. Wohoo. It's very over the top but what can I do... I hope you like it!

TAEMIN DOESN'T DIE. Or does he? But seriously, IDK. HAHA! :-D

Thanks to the many subscribers. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Btw, I haven't got my beta to check this. ty . Sorry if there are many errors and such.

My cat is sleeping on my keyboard. -.-''

PS. Encourage me, i love it when you guys do that. It's so sweet!

MORE TO C0ME! Yesh...

xoxo

-D