Circus

'M' - the mysterious guy

Oh yes. I did it again. Wohooo! Another chapter is up, this one is all about the drama. Kinda... You'll have to read. Anyways thank you for the comments and thanks to the new subscribers. I appreciate it. Now start reading (it's an order!):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Teamin's POV. At the club)
Suddenly I heard footsteps. Oh. Probably the others are finally coming...
The footsteps came sneaking in behind me. I continued drawing, adding a little bit of color here and there. The footsteps stopped, I felt someone breathe down my neck...
"I never knew you could draw like that." The voice sounded familiar. Of course. Minho. I turned to look behind me. He leaned over my head to see my drawing. His expression was very serious focusing on every detail.
"I like the way you made the clouds around Zeus look fluffy and I like the color you chose, too." Minho said pointing at the robe Zeus had on.
"But the shadows need some work; it has to look more dimensional. If you know what I mean?" he added.
I saw what he meant; the drawing was too 'flat'. It was in need of more dimensionality.
I nodded.
"Yeah, I see that. It's just that I find it very hard, I've asked Mr. Kangjun before but none of his tricks worked." I saw Minho smile. His smile is sooo... Stop it right there! I tried to look away but his gorgeous eyes were staring into mine. A warm feeling grew inside me. Try to resist, Taemin! No. No, I can't. He put his thumb over my bottom lip, making me squirm inside. At the touch of his slender fingers slipping over my jaw line, my skin felt like burning. He lifted my head so our eyes met again. I breathed heavier as he leaned closer to me... But, in a second it was all gone; he stopped abruptly and looked away. I heard him mumble something like 'I like your drawing' and then he walked away and took a seat at the end of the table.
Well... This is awkward, I thought. Did I do something to make him stop? At that moment I couldn't resist anymore. His lips had been so close to mine, I desperately wanted it to happen. But why would I if I don't like him. Because I'm sure there's nothing to like, he's just an arrogant 'famous' person. What just happened didn't mean anything Tae, I thought reassuring myself.
We waited for the others for about 15 minutes. While waiting I had written a poem, just for fun. But i threw it in garbage can as soon as the others came in because it reminded me of someone and nobody had to see it.
Everyone was ready and set when the teacher gave us the first task. We had to do a portrait of one another but first we needed to find a partner we'd like to draw. Hm. Let's see. Oh! There's this guy from class B, though he's kind of a creep. Checking out the options, I realized everybody had gathered in a circle around Minho. They jumped and threw their hand in the air trying to get his attention.
"Hey, Minho. Please be my partner!!!" A girl shouted standing in the middle of the crowd.
"No, Minho. Be mine, I'm a fan of yours." Someone said, I couldn't see who.
"Eh, don't listen to them. I'll be your partner then we can talk about your new film." A boy from our school's soccer team said.
I hadn't noticed that he was that popular, I did know he was famous but this came as a surprise. Both girls and boys swooned and gasped every time he said something. Disgusting. In the middle of it all he made eye contact with me.
"Sorry, guys. But Taemin's mypartner." He winked at me.
Saaay what! This wasn't my decision. Why would Minho do such a thing, I wondered. Why all of a sudden would he want to be close to me. The thoughts flew through my mind, so I didn't even saw him walk up to me.
"I'll start." he sat down and took a paper from the pile. I didn't quite know what to do with my self, I sat there awkwardly glancing down at my shoes. The converse I wore today were my favorite pair, they were blue with a white print on them. My brother had bought them for my birthday.
"Look at me." he said bringing me out of my thoughts. I slowly looked up and Minho began to sketch. It took about 20 minutes for him to finish, there were times when I felt uneasy because he was literally studying my face. Which was creepy...
"Your turn." he smirked at me with a twinkle in his eyes. Taking the pen in my hand, I started to make the first lines. This was nerve wracking, every time I glanced from the paper towards him, I could sense his confidence spreading like heat waves making me nervous. But it wasn't that, making me feel uncomfortable. What if I did my best and he thought that I had drawn him ugly on purpose, what if I am not good enough for his standards. Especially now that he actually thought I was good at this. I didn't want to disappoint someone but then again, I would no matter what, because I'm not good at portraits. Whatever. You don't care what the enemy thinks of you, right Tae. Right! Instead of using the realistic portrait technique we had to, I went with my idea of drawing him like a 'chibi' figure. Sometime later I was done and we exchanged drawings. I saw the image of me that he had worked on, for some reason he had made me so much more beautiful in his drawing than I was in real life. I could see how he had added extra glow to my hair and my eyes had a wonderful light brown-ish color to them. Woah! This made me panic about my ugly portrait of him.
The atmosphere had changed to something that reminded me of a black hole. Minho stared at the floor, tightening his fists. After what felt like forever, he finally looked up at me, showing the reaction my drawing had made on him.
"Why-why? I'M MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN THIS!!!" He yelled at me before he threw himself after me. Wowow. Never had I seen Minho act like this. I ran for my life, zigzagging through the room. Hoping that he wouldn't catch me, but he did eventually. He held me up with one hand by the collar of my shirt, pinning me to the wall. Then he pointed at my drawing.
"Tell me. What is this?!" he raised an eyebrow, while making the distance between us smaller. I laughed nervously.
"Ehh. It's, ehh, you." I tried to smile, indicating that I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.
"Do you personally think that I am not good looking?" he asked me with a teasing tone.
My cheeks went scarlet red. Omo, so scary!
"Uh... I don't kn-n-o" I tripped over my words.
How does someone respond to this? Obviously his big fat ego was hurt and it was my fault. There is nothing I could do, I at drawing, especially when it came to portraying people who make me nervous or are too beautiful to even be portrait. No way that I was going to tell him that. His ego was already filling half the room and there wasn't much oxygen left for us others to breathe.
Mr. Kanjuun coughed twice bringing the class's attention to the clock. Yay! It was finally time to go home. Minho let go of me, walking back to his seat, putting his coat on. I did the same and we all headed out to the hallway.
"You can keep this." he shoved me the now half curled up drawing and eyed me.
"Eh, thanks. You know you don't have to take it personally, nobody is that bad looking. I can reassure you. It's just that I don't work so well under pressure." I tapped nervously my fingers on the paper. I hope he'd take it well this time.
He grinned... Then stopped and glared seriously at me.
"What do you mean 'under pressure'?" he asked curiously.
Oh, yeah! What did I mean with 'under pressure', was I going to tell him that being close to him makes me nervous and that my heart skipped a beat every time we even brushed. No way. That's just weird, you don't even know if he's gay. And so what if he is, he's the arrogant, famous, annoying guy from your class. The enemy.

  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho is getting all mad and touchy touchy at the same time.  Wonder how that will work out... See I added the 'Minho being popular cause he's famous' part. What do you guys think should happen next? :D

Thank you for reading,

xoxo

-D