Intruders

'M' - the mysterious guy

Sorry x 1mil time. I didn't upload soon as promised, it's just homework and you know other stuff. I had to meet with the rector and talk cuz I'm going to be an exchange student next year and had to do some paperwork. AND BLABLABLA. Nevermind, I just wrote this one. Hope you like it. ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~~~~~(Minho's POV. Next day)

Oh .I sat gazing at the skies through the window. My mind and soul full of dread. If I could break through this thick bobble, resembling all the things that prevents me for reaching out to Taemin. This class. These people. My angst. My insecurity. This world. My world. The clock said 4PM. Why couldn’t the time go faster? I rolled my pen from side to side of the table until the teacher laid a hand over my shoulder. He coughed, stopping me from my actions.

“I know that your friend just came home from the hospital. His mom said he’s all right.” He said trying to comfort me with the news.

I almost jumped out of the chair. He is at home?! I should see how he is doing. The thoughts took control over me, before I knew it I was storming out. But before I reached the door, Key stood in front of me.

‘’Where do you think you’re going?” He shot both eyebrows up, glaring piercingly at me.

“T-Taemin.” was all that I could stammer out.

I don’t even know where he lives! What am I doing, I reminded myself.

“No, you’re not. I can assure you that I’m not letting you, who hurt my son, ever near him.” Key crossed his arms, getting in my way.

This won’t work, I thought. I stomped over to my seat, collapsing on the chair as I sulked. The teacher continued with the lecture and the time passed slowly.

It was finally the end of this school day. At last, I thought. Sprinting to the black limousine in the school’s parking lot, I checked the paper with addresses over my classmates. Bingo! There it is;

Taemin Lee– 이태민

I didn’t recognize the street but I found it on my GPS. Not far away from school. Five seconds away and there were many yellow houses. Nice area. I glanced around for number 35. Nerve wracking as it was, I walked confidently over to the house and rang the bell.

I heard voices coming from inside, a woman yelling or something. I knocked on the door again, at the same time as a sleepy Taemin opened the door. Nearly knocking the fragile boy down which made him fall backwards. My fast reflections made me grip his waist preventing him from hitting the floor. He gasped and jumped backwards and away in shock.

“Minho?” his voice sounded surprised but in a sweet way.

I opened my mouth to say something but shut it again; his eyes sparkled making me realize how beautiful he was today. So Angelic. Then the sparkling and wonderful world disappeared in a second, as I noticed the bandage around his hands. My heart skipped a beat.

He saw me staring at his hands and instantly flushed.

“Oh. I forgot. I got these on yesterday after… I passed out.” Taemin sounded embarrassed about the last part.

My eyes widen and I bit my tongue to prevent myself asking the question that popped up in my head. Though, after some moments of silence, I couldn’t stop myself: ‘’ Why did you do, what you did at the festival?”

He glared down at his sleepers; they were pink with bunny heads on them.

“I don’t know. I just think the girl kind of pissed me off.” He shrugged in the cutest way.

I had to focus hard so that I wouldn’t reach out to him.

Then I understood what his words meant, he had obviously been jealous. I laughed hysterical to that but just inside my head. I became all serious again “Does it hurt?” I pointed at his hands that were bandaged up.

He glanced back at the house mumbling “Not really…” and then at me.

“Do you want to come in?” he added.

Key will kill me for this, I thought while I nodded.

“That’s sweet of you.” I said when we entered the house.

The living room had a cream colored wall paper, a big sofa, and on the other side a flat screen TV.

While we made our way to what I thought was the kitchen, Taemin stopped abruptly turning towards me.

“Do you want me to give you a tour of the house?” he smiled excitedly.

“Sure!” I smiled back with the same excitement. He’s so cute! I got a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

He made a slide on the smooth floor while making a ‘Tadaa!’ movement with his arms.

The kitchen was really huge, it was modern and westernized and yet very homely.

In the middle of it all, a woman in her forties was cooking something that smelled delicious. That must be Tae’s mum, she wore an apron and her curly black hair was sat up in a bun.

The woman turned around to the sound of Taemin’s voice.

“Oh, hello! You must be one of Taemin’s friends.” She said making the widest smile.

“Hello, Mrs. Lee.” I bent down in uttermost respect for the woman who gave life to this amazing child.

She laughed and waved my action off. Her laugh was like a child’s, that’s where Tae has got it from. Sweet and cute.

“You were the one who helped Taemin at the festival?” she asked.

I glanced up at Taemin; he immediately looked away in humiliation of the memory. After he had passed out I had held him until the ambulance came.

“Yeah. He had cut himself badly.” I answered.

“Thank you very much, for taking care of him. You are a very good friend and he’s lucky to have you.” She said sincerely bending.

I flushed.

“I’m sure anyone would have done the same.” I said trying my best to be modest.

“Mom!” Taemin groaned.

“Yes, son?”

“Minho and I will be in my room if anything.” Taemin took hold of my arm and dragged me up the stairs in a hurry. After we had entered his room he let out a breath, which he had held in. I noticed my surroundings knowing this was his room. His private space. His escape from the everyday. It even smelled like him. I sat down on his bed, whilst he was leaning against the door sitting on the wooden floor.

He let out a heavy sigh.

“Sometimes she just keeps talking and it never ends.”

I grinned at that, he thought his mom was humiliating him in front of me.

“I think she seems very sweet.” I smiled.

“Hmpf. I guess sometimes.”

“Sorry for the very short tour.” He added.

“Ah. It’s nothing. At least I got to see the important stuff.”

At that Taemin eyes widen. ! Why’d I say that for? It makes me sound like a stalker. Damn you, Minho.

“It’s probably nothing much compared to what you’re used to…” his voice drifted off.

Is that what he thinks? I was surprised at that, since it never occurred to me.

I shook my head adding: “I actually think your home is nicer than mine, it’s much more cozy and homely. And I like that.”

Once again his eyes widen.

“Where do you live?” he asked curiously.

“In an apartment in the outer city.”

“Oh.” was the only thing he said.

His bed was big enough for two. The walls were painted sky blue with a lot of posters on them. Most of the furniture was black and in a futuristic design. Even though I earn a lot as an actor, I noticed that they were pretty wealthy.

Now I remember…

“Hey! I have something for you.” I fished up an envelope from my school bag.

“The teacher wanted me to pass this letter to you.” I handed it to him, praying it to be good news.

“Thanks.” He took it and accidently brushed my fingers. The boy immediately blushed, turning scarlet red. I grinned at him, which apparently was offending. He opened the letter, reading it slow to start with and then with hunger for the rest. Tae rushed to read the last of the letter. His mouth shaped a smile whilst holding his emotions in. What did it say?! His expression didn’t reveal anything. Pokerface, huh? Was he still offended by my mocking? Aw, little cutie. You know, two can play that game. I pinned him to the bed whilst tickling him. He giggled insanely, his long legs kicking to the sides. I only made small pauses so he could get a little time to breathe, his breath became heavier.

“Minho, stop!” he screamed between his giggles.

“Only if you tell me what it is.” I said continuing my actions.

“Ih!” he whimpered.

“Fine! Okay, okay. I’ll tell.” He gave in.

I stopped temporarily to hear what he had to say.

It took some time before his pulse went in to the normal rhythm.

“I got A+ in teamwork. I’m so proud, the hard work actually paid off. But I couldn’t have done it without you.” Happiness radiated from his face.

“Woah. That’s great!”

The boy nodded. Then surprisingly he tackled me to the other side of the bed, so that he was pinning me down. His rusty red locks of hair fell down to my face, making me giggle. His eyes were searching mine for something unknown. Taemin laid his head on my shoulder, whispering “Thank you” to my ear. For some moments we were still until I sat up glancing down at him.

I can’t resist anymore. The beautiful face smiling at me is too much. If I don’t do something soon I’ll have to run out of this house, in fear for touching him.Would it be that bad if I kiss him? Would he pull away? Would he return it? I DON’T KNOW! I just can’t bear these thoughts anymore; they are with me at school, at work, when I’m alone at night. More or less everywhere I go!

I leaned in to him; the soft and secure smell of him filled me. Taemin didn’t move so I kept closing the distance between us.

But then a female voice came through the now opened door.

“I baked some cookies if you –

She didn’t finish her sentence; she just stood there staring at us.

GOD DAMMIT! This so embarrassing, I squirmed. Tae's mom! Oh my god, I'm going to die.

“I’ll put those downstairs if you want to have some later…” her eyes drifting back to the door, and she tiptoed outside the room.

“Aigoooo!” Taemin smacked his forehead, collapsing on the bed.

 -------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA! You prob thought they were going to kiss. BUT NO! This relationship is going to take forever, get used to it. ;-D

I need inspiration for the next chapter. Hmpf. Give me ideas, Thx!

Have a nice day!

Subscribe and comment<3

Love

-D