Opposite meets

'M' - the mysterious guy

Woop, woop. So I have written 3 chapters now. Ya like my style? Haha. Hello to you too! I'm going to have a little more of Minho's point of view, it makes the story more captivating. (-; Here you go:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~Minho's POV
I stepped into the black limousine.
"Please, drive me to school. Thank you Mr.Seung." I said to my driver.
Another day at this strange high school. There was nothing interesting about it except... this... this guy. Hey, was that him, I asked myself. I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk through the tinted pane. His rusty orange hair was messy, the sunlight shone upon the guy's hair so it lit up. There was a white kind of glow over it. Almost angelic.
"Slow down, please.'' I said to my driver. I was sure it was Taemin, not just a coincidently pretty boy walking down the street.
"Never mind. Just continue..." I ordered Mr. Seung, shaking my head.


~~~~~Taemin's POV
Our teacher had given me a paper that I needed to fill out with information, for my application to the drawing club. I came too early today; I decided to use the extra time to do the application. He had said I could drop by the club after school. Since I was three, I've always loved to draw as much as I love to dance. The best part of starting at the drawing club was that 'Onew chicken head' wouldn't be there to bother me. Yay! He is at the singing club while Key and Jonghyun spent ''time together'' at the Chinese club. This is for me and me only, time for myself and drawing. Sounds relaxing.
The door to the class opened. It was Minho walking in, taking a seat behind me. I noticed that he was wearing black boots instead of the usual uniform shoes. That's against the school's rules! Stop it Taemin, who even cares.
We were the only people in the class room. At least be polite, I thought. Though I don't like him, there isn't a good reason to treat him like dirt.
"Good morning!" I said to him in a friendly tone. Yeah that's a start, Taemin. Keep going...
"Did you sleep well?" I asked, trying to get eye contact. He didn't even look up, he had a poker face. Was he ignoring me, I was becoming more and more furious.
"ARE YOU DEF?" I almost shouted. What was his problem, I was just trying to be polite. I laid my hand, holding him, on his shoulders while shaking him. Finally he reacted to that. He gave me a laser glare that could bore into my eyes. Museobda! He then moved his hands up to his ears, removing the ear buds.
''Yeah...?" he said in discontent.
Ehhh. What! Had he been listening to music the whole time I was talking? That made me feel embarrassed.
"Good morning." I smiled at him. Trying to appear as friendly as possible.
He shrugged and put the ear buds on again. Rejected. It is no longer my fault that we are not polite to each other. That was the last drop! I'm going to ignore him the rest of my life.
The school day snailed slowly forward to break time.
I, Key, Jonghyun and Onew sat in the class discussing. We were discussing what we were looking for in a boy/girl. I wanted one who will only look at me, like a sunflower. The sunflower only looks at the sun and so shall my beloved. Key wanted more or less Jonghyun, he didn't say that directly but I got the impression from the description of his version of 'the one'. Jonghyun wanted a girl with a body criteria of 163cm and 42kg (Is that extremely particular or what!). Onew wanted someone who is a caring person and good at heart.
"I think we want very different things." Jonghyun determined. We all nodded to that.
I saw Minho with the corner of my eye, he looked up at the same time and saw me looking at him - felt myself blush as we held eye contact. Why do I have to turn into a tomato every time he... No. No. Don't even think such things.
He was the first to look away. Damn you, Tae. You don't like him, remember... He is the enemy.
"You there?" It was Key waving a hand in front of me.
"Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you were talking to me." I scratched my head.
"Why did you go red like a tomato all of a sudden?" Jonghyun grinned at me.
Key was trying to figure out what I was thinking about; by looking from Minho to me (he did that like 5 times). Minho had his back turned to us from the other side of the class, and was talking to some seniors.
"Oh. I get it!" Key said. Pure genius. Wait, what's to get, I wondered.
"What?!" throwing my hands in the air.
"Yeah. I agree. He's quite good looking." Key winked at me.
WAAAH! No, it's not that. It's not like that! How could he even consider that I was thinking thoughts like that? No way.
I gave Key a confused look. Jonghyun seemed annoyed with Key.
"I don't think so. I'm much more handsome!" Jonghyun said making a dinosaur smile.
"Please, . We'll have that discussion later." Key slapped him on the shoulder.
Both Onew and I laughed hysterical to that. You can't expect anything else from the diva. The almighty, indeed.
After school, I checked up on the information board, wanting to know where the art classes took place. Hm. Let's see. Here it is class room number 50. Alright. It will take me about 5 minutes, I thought. People were rushing down the school halls. I guess it was because of the sport festival on next Friday.
I found room number 50. Again again I came too early. No one had arrived yet. I put my school bag on the table, after finding some paper and a pen. I sat down and began drawing. Let's do a portrait of someone, I thought. Hmm... I want to draw Zeus, the Greek god. He will be wearing a white silky robe and he'll hold a lightning in his hand. My sketch of him was almost done, it looked good until now. My weakest point was adding shadows; they always ended up unnatural and exaggerated.

  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder what will happen next. Huh? Oh, one thing: I know that the part about Minho being a celebrity, is not mentioned so often. Just wait! It will in the next chapter, I haven't forget. The main thing is that he is famous, so you will be reading more about it. Yeah, definitely.

Comment, Subscribe and so on.

Thank you very much!

xoxo

-D