Tricked

'M' - the mysterious guy

Hi peeps. Sorry for not updating. I HATE THIS SITE FOR DELETING AND ING it all up. Just a little mad. Hehe! It's nothing. Ps. I love you for reading it, commenting, subscribing. Please continue. <3

~~~~~ (Taemin’s POV, Next Day.)T

he doctors said I could go to school today, because my hands were almost healed. My mom argued against it, and said I wouldn’t be able to write anything and needed to stay in bed. I convinced her that it would be good for me to catch up and go to school. In the end I succeeded. Though I didn’t really want to go to school.. Apart from one only reason - Minho. The tall boy with curly brown hair and big frog eyes. Yep, him. There was this big weight on my heart that I needed to get off and I knew the first step to do that was to talk to him. I eagerly swung the class door open, with no patience to see him. Both Key and Onew waved at me, but I just ignored them. I was too busy searching the room for him, but he wasn’t there. After a while, I gave up searching, and walked over to my friends.

Key punched my shoulder digging into my skin.

“Ouch!” I yelled at him. “What was that for?!”

“You’re so rude. We waved and you just passed by not even acknowledging us.” He said with an offended voice.

“Yeah, is something wrong?” Onew asked.

I didn’t really register what they were saying. It all sounded like humming sounds, and their faces were blurred. I was distracted, my thoughts only revolving around a particular person.

Why wasn’t he in school today? I needed him to be here, right now. Maybe he is late or something?... My instinct told me he wasn’t. Either Minho was skipping or… But why?! Calm down. You can’t let yourself get so agitated just because he hadn’t showed up yet.

Key my chin, whispering: “Are you okay?”

I nodded and shook the thoughts off.

“Hey guys.. I’m sorry; I was just looking for someone..” I made my most innocent smile but Onew didn’t buy it. He shoved his elbow to the side of my hip, which did hurt a bit, to catch my attention.

Onew lowered his voice so only I could hear: “For Minho?”

How did he know? My eyes enlarged. Was it so obvious? Oh, now I remember.. At the festival we kind of were about to kiss. I blushed at the memory.

“I see.” Onew laughed, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“What’s to see?” Key asked pulling us apart, stepping in the middle and surrounding our shoulders with his arms.

“Nothing!” We both laughed nervously.

“I see.” Key said suspicious, not buying it at all.

Then the teacher passed by, and we all headed for our seats.

Some hours later, it was finally lunch break.

There never happens anything interesting at lunch break, other than this time, after being tortured with poking and tickling for almost ten minutes, I told Key about my.. crush. On Minho.

“No way!” he screamed and started to fan-girling over it with Onew.

But then his face changed, looking like he realized what it meant...

“Oh no! But Taemin you’re my little son, you’re not supposed to grow up that soon! I don’t think I can handle to let you go already.. No! You will stay with your Umma until you’re thirty; it’s decided by me and Appa.” Key crossed his arms, making a serious face.

I had a feeling this would happen. I rolled my eyes at him, and he couldn’t help but laugh a little.

 

“Have you heard about ‘Kiss and Honey Drops’?” I heard a girl asking her friend as they passed by.

“That new movie that Minho Choi is starring?” the other girl said in an excited high pitched voice.

Her friend nodded adding: “Yeah. He’s out filming it and will miss this whole month of school.”

The other girl pouted, “Oh. Then we won’t be able to stalk him just yet.”

Creepy girls. The anger boiled inside of me but I let it go quickly. I’m not going to see Minho until next month?! Why did he not tell me? Of course, that wasn’t fair for me to expect there’s nothing between us anyways. Though I want it to be. This was ripping me apart, just the fact that I wasn’t going to see him for such an awful long time. After 28 days he will be back, I reminded myself trying to calm down. But. But...

“I CAN’T WAIT THAT LONG!” I screamed at top of my lungs, having the whole cafeteria staring at me.

Oops. Didn’t mean to do that.

Onew grinned at me, patting my shoulder.

Key just gave me a worried look, probably concerned for his little baby boy.

~~~~~(Taemin’s POV. A week later, at home)

I can’t take anymore! The time was frozen without him. In class, I wasn’t able to concentrate on the lecture. When my friends talked to me all I was hearing was meaningless sounds. Even when I was alone at home my vision became blurred and my thoughts wandered towards him again. Not a second passes by without thinking about him. Why!? Had he cursed me or something? My bed - another memory of moments together. Damn. I have to tell him about my feelings for him.. Right? Now that both Onew and Key know. He deserves to know as well...

No. I just can’t admit it yet.

Though, I like him.

I like him a lot.

Wasn’t he the one you thought to be arrogant and superficial?

It was the voice inside my head again.

I... I didn’t know. He was so.. caring then.

Oh. You just think that now that you’ve actually fallen for him, that he will do the same?! Minho will still think you are a meaningless weirdo. Nothing you do can change this. Get over yourself Taemin. He’s too good for you!

It was like a knife stabbing me in the middle of my stomach. The voice was right.

My phone vibrated and the white screen lit up.

¤New Message

From: Umma Key

Hi Taebaby! whatcha doing? ^^~

I sat on my bed from the not-so-comfortable position on the cold hard floor. Scratching my neck with one hand and strenuously typing a response with the other.

To: Umma Key

Nothing much. ;/

Blood rushed down to my head as my upper body swung down from the edge of the bed. The sky blue colored ceiling made me think of clouds and soon I was all sleepy. It didn't last long until I got a new message from Key which woke me up from my day dreaming. I snapped my phone open and pressed the middle button.

From: Umma Key

Good! Can I come over? ^-^

Honestly I wasn't in the mood for guests but since it was my umma, I guessed it was alright.

To: Umma Key

Sure. Any specific reason? :3

My guts telling me that there were hidden intentions behind his sudden interest.

From: Umma Key

Oh, you'll see. >:D

Waah. What's that supposed to mean? I snapped the phone closed, feeling a bit nervous about Key's visit. What have I gotten myself into?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrating my 22 followers. YEAH! Arigatoo. :D

GIF to celebrate it:

so cute it hurts. x.x

Moving on.

~~

Now please kill me for being an awful ''author''. I'm on vacation; it's called 'Fall Vacation' here in Denmark. You've probably never heard of such a thing. Never mind. What I do in this vacation is bore myself to death, shopping, homework, application for exchange program and so on. Baaah! So very boring. And you would have thought that in 10 days I have written plenty. Nah. No such thing. Sorry guys. I know I'm a disappointment. It's terrible how inhumane I am. Brutal, cruel, heartless and sadistic. Me. Lol. Tuning down on the drama.

Anyways do you like this chapter? I don’t really know. It is kinda boring, nothing captivating. Srsly I have NO INSPIRATION. It’s so sad. Normally I have all kinds of scenes plan out in my mind. But this time I had no ideas so it was all plain and straightforward-ish.

This A/N thing is longer than the chapter. I apologize that it is this short.

Questions? Ask me.

@babyyspider: I actually didn't thought of that. I guess she does... Oh well. She does now. (; Haha.

Thanks for all the comments and subs. I appreciate it <3

xoxo

 

 -Dannie