Relying On Someone

'M' - the mysterious guy

Hi guys. Sorry it took me so long . & Sorry that it might be a bit too short. I just haven't had the biggest inspiration to write today. Oh, well. Just go ahead and read:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~ (Taemin's POV. School)


The whole class has been signed up for preparing the sport festival, taking place next Friday. They needed to decorate the ball room, move the furniture; mix drinks (take care of the bar) and so on. The festival was going to be outside but after the activities ended, everybody would move inside to have a drink. Jonghyun was in charge of the decoration with Key and a girl named Sooyun. Onew had been assigned to move the furniture.

"Taemin, I want you and Minho to make drinks in the bar tomorrow" Mr. Kanjuun shifting his eyes from Minho to me.

"Why me!" I groaned.
 

"Because I have to give you a grade for team-work at the end of the year, and you've gotten a lot of detention lately, plus your grades are going down the hill, so I think it's fair that you have this chance to prove me wrong. Do your best!" he nodded and gave me my grades of this month.
 

"And Minho, I'm counting on you, if your don't cooperate or do as I ask, Taemin's grades will be affected" he added while eyeing Minho.
 

How unfair. It's not my fault if Minho doesn't show up... I'm not going to work with that weird frog. First he smacks me into the wall screaming that I had drawn him ugly on purpose, and now I am stuck with him and if he doesn't do his work I will fail my team-work assignment. Sheeba! Could this turn out any better?! I glanced down at the paper the teacher had given me.
 

"OH, !" I swore out loud.
 

No, this can't be right! I examined the paper thoroughly. It is! I smacked my forehead. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Key turned from his conversation with Jonghyun to look at me, as always worrying for his little son. Umma Key rushed over to me.
 

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" he wrapped his arms around me searching my eyes for an answer. I'm almost at the edge of crying when I try to speak; it feels like there is a lump in my throat stopping me from speaking. I swallow and point out my grades on the paper.
Key's eyes widened. His face had turned in shock. Jonghyun became interested in what was happening and rushed over, too. He stood beside my shoulder and Key stood by my other side, his mouth wide a gape not believing his eyes.
 

"Is it even possible to get such low grade in Math?" Onew asked peeking at my grades from the front of the table. It startled me too, since our math teacher is the sweetest of them all and gives only A's and B's.
Jonghyun and Key exchanged looks between them.
 

"How did this happen to my baby?!" Key my head while pretending to be crying.
 

"This is bad. Very bad, Tae." Jonghyun put his arm around Key, trying to comfort him.
 

"For your own sake I hope you and Minho will work hard and succeed." Onew shifted unsettled on his chair. I nodded in spite of the comment coming from 'chicken head Onew'. I desperately needed good grades from now on or I wouldn't make it and would have to repeat the year.
Minho's head snapped up, hearing his name in our conversation. He made his way through the crowd of people surrounding him in awe. Wow, he sure does have many fans. My eyes widened as I saw him approaching me. I quickly looked away when we made eye contact. He casually placed a hand on my shoulder, noticing the paper in front of me. Suddenly, his face became drained of all color.
 

"You better do your best and show up, next Friday. Or else..." Key threatened Minho, whilst hitting his palm with his fist emphasizing that it will get ugly.
Woah. I glanced at Minho. He just smirked, making faces and mocking Key.
 

"I'll try." he said in a nonchalantly way, walking back to the crowd of fans.
 

"You'd better!" Key shouted after him. Jonghyun patted Key's shoulder making him calm down.
I stared in amazement at my umma. That was intense. Then glanced one last time at Minho from afar, thinking; I'm counting on you, Minho. My smile faded...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wowowowow. HAHA, tae is failing in every subject. OH! Which reminds I have homework to do. Eh, gtg. There's more to come and I promise more 2min moments. They are getting a bit closer by every chapter! Lol. Lots of love and please comment and subscribe. :DDDD Bye

xoxo

-D