I Need You

'M' - the mysterious guy

Finally done. MORE COMMENTS PLEASE! i beg you. Haha! I may be crazy sometimes, like today. I'm tired again, it's 9PM here... And I had japanese classes earlier on. Wow. I met way too many weirdos. Creepy... Anyways enjoy reading:

~~~~~(Minho's POV. Next Friday)

It was foggy outside; I could see it from the window that filled the whole wall in my new condo. Not so long time ago, I got signed to an entertainment label, which got me this apartment. It is too spacious for me, since I'm the only one who lives here, though I don't mind it so much. Sure it can be lonely at night but other than that I like my new apartment.

In my freshly done laundry I found a polo-shirt and some jeans, that I put on. Today I had to film some new scenes for the movie I was starring. Honestly I didn't feel like acting... Oh, well! I had to hurry, being late is never good.

~~~~ (At the film set.)

I pulled the car into the parking spot, before analyzing the script in a rush. This scene wouldn't be so difficult since I only had to remember few lines. One thing did surprise me, my co-star and I would be doing a kissing scene. I had met her before, she was quite pretty. But not as pretty as Ta- Why did I think of him in this moment? He’s just the weird kid in my class. Right?

---- [Recap]

"This is bad. Very bad, Tae" I heard that Jonghyun guy say, eavesdropping on the conversation. Did something bad happen to Taemin? I felt my pulse raising, I got more nervous.

"For your own sake I hope you and Minho will work hard and succeed." Taemin's friend said, the clumsy one. Hey, they were talking about me. What should we work hard for? What did he mean? I glanced over at Taeminnie, he nodded. He seemed kind of sad and worried about something. Then I noticed the paper on the table. My eyes widened and I turned in shock. Was he that bad in school? And how the hell did he get an F in Korean?! Why did I not know this? I could have helped him...

A voice in my head said: But why do you have interest in helping him? It's none of your business! Or is it because you feel sorry for him? And you might even like him a little?

No, no! It's just that the poor kid is failing in every subject. I don't 'like' or fall in love with unintelligent people. No way! See, I'm too smart for that.

"You better do your best and show up, next Friday. Or else..." It was Key, suddenly in front of me, threatening me, whilst hitting his palm with his fist. Keke! That doesn't scare me. Though I don't want to be the reason Taemin fails. But I'm definitely NOT going to show Key any of my weak points or that I care about his grades! I just smirked and made faces mocking him.

"I'll try." I said coldly at last, walking away.

-----[Recap over]

Something vibrated in my pocket. Fishing the vibrating thing, which turned out to be my mobile, out of the pocket, I saw that it was my manager calling...

"Good morning, Mr. Namguhng." I said calmly.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" he shouted through the phone.

"Almost there, I'm sitting in the car taking a look at the script."

"COME OUT ALREADY!" he yelled. Have I mentioned that Mr. Namguhng, is a very impatient man? Oh, well. He is.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in two." I hung up the phone, finding my way to the set. When I finally found the set, the whole crew was waiting.

"An nyoung ha se yo!" I greeted them all making a sincere smile.

They turned at me, giving fake smiles before exchanging annoyed glares with each other. What's up with their mood today? I thought. My manager was standing in the corner tapping his foot impatiently, this is not good! My gaze swept over the beautiful girl standing beside him, she gave me a smile showing her perfect pearly white teeth. She's hot, I thought, checking her out. As I approached them, I noticed that she looked familiar. Hm! Who is she? I thought. After a short while, it hit me like a lightning! Of course, that's my co-star. Ae-Cha! Did she have a makeover? Because I sure don't remember her being that hot! She had bouncy blonde bleached hair and she was wearing a short denim skirt. A kissing-scene with her? No problemos.

"Hello, my beautiful lady." I whispered in Ae-Cha's ear, gently bringing her hand to my mouth, I kissed it. She blushed more than I escpected, maybe she was shy today. Mr. Namguhng coughed twice, trying to get everyone’s attention. Since I just ignored him, winking at Ae-Cha giving her flirtatious glances, the man interrupted us by pushing me away from her.
"First you come late and then you start flirting with your fellow actor. I'm dissapointed in you, Minho. You should be here on time! We are 30 minutes late." Was he grumpy or what! Aish. Let's just get this over and done with. I sighed, gazing up at the skies waiting for the director to say start. The makeup artists came surrouding me with their brushes, foundation and all that . I always hated that part of being an actor, it felt uncomfartable somehow. All was now ready and set, it was time to play the role of a teacher (me) falling in love with one of his students (Ae-Cha). The teacher didn't like the idea that he was breaking some rules and that it was illegal, but they were so madly in love, he couldn't help it. I wouldn't say that playing this role would be hard for me, but I always try to do my best and I take my acting very seriously. I tried to supress the feeling he had of being guilty, but yet madly in love, that he was worried but still happy because of her. All those mixed feelings I had to express. The first part of the scene was just a friendly diaologue between him and her, but later they were to start a fight. He gets frustrated over why she chose to be with him when they can't even go out in public together, afraid of the secret to be discorvered. And she gets angry with him because he doesn't get that she doesn't care about that, as long as they are together. But in the end they realize that they both are totally in love with eachother and give in.
The scene would be where I push Ae-Cha to the wall, grabbing her waist and looking deep into her eyes. It went well for both of us though she seemed a bit nervous about my presence and being so close to her. The script said it was here I should glare hungringly at her lips. My hands were on her hips, shaking a bit, our bodies standing very close to eachother. I glanced up at her eyes she seemed embarressed. I slowly took my eyes to her lips, trying to get that 'hungry' effect by staring at them a while before very slowly leaning closer. Her lips were shinnig in a glittering rosy colour, I think she had lip gloss on. Really I don't mind lipgloss so much but I’d rather kiss a girl without. She breathed heavier as I placed my hand on her chin. She was very pretty up close and her lipsgloss wasn't the problem. But it just reminded me of that song, the one i sung in the last soap drama I did. It started out something like this; ''Though there's nothing wrong with you, you're just not one I'm looking for. Though you're lips are pretty, they’re just not the ones my heart is beating for''...
That did remind me a lot of this moment. Ae-Cha was really a nice girl, nice smile and good looks plus a sweet personalty. She just wasn't Tae-... Taemin! Oh, . I forgot all about it. ! .. I have to hurry or I won't make it. Arhhh! Aigoo, why am I such an idiot.
I ran through the stage, rushing down the stairs. I heard the instuctor yelling "Cut. CUT! Cut it out. NOW!". People gasped, the makeup crew tried to get their hands on me. The film set looked like a circus. Poor Ae-Cha she was probably confused, her little innocent brain blaming her for me running out, because I wouldn't kiss her. Oh, sorry babe. I just can't, I can't kiss someone who my heart doesn't belong to. I know it all sounds very cheesy but it's true.
My manager chased me out of the building, almost outrunned me untill I jumped in the car. Driving out of the place, speeding up to the limit, trying to get as fast as I could to the school.
'Please, that it isn't too late. Oh, god. Just this once don't be too late.' I prayed in my head.

~~~~(Taemin's POV)

People were wondering around, including a group of boys flashing the medals they’ve won to the girls. They probably participated in the 100 meter marathon, where everybody got prizes. But the girls might not know, and think they are oh-so-atheletic. I found it amusing, what a lame score trick. Though I guess, I’d done the same. Some of the couples were dancing. I saw Key on the other side of the ball room, dancing slowly with Jonghyun to the music (the song nearly killed me with its slowness). Jonghyun swung Key down gracefully, before leaning towards his lips. It was so cute! Sooyun just glared at them in surprise. They were done with decorating and were enjoying the music. Now that they finished all tasks, Key and Jonghyun decided to spend time together again. I guess Sooyun just felt like the third weel. Which I understand... Onew came over after finishing stacking the chairs near the wall.

”Where’s Minho?” he asked me curious, searching the room for him.

I had been wondering the same. It was lonely up here in the bar and I was pretty helpless without him. I had no idea how to mix these drinks. Why did Mr. Kanjuun order me to do this, I thought.

He was going to be late if he did not come through that door in the next 3 minutes. Oh, no! This would not be good for my grades. But that wasn’t the only reason why I wanted him to come. It was such a romantic mood here, it made me feel awkward standing here not knowing what to do. There was so much different stuff for the drinks, but I had no idea of how to mix or blend the ingredients. Oh, please Minho, don’t bail on me. I need you. I can’t do this alone. The thought of the teacher checking up on how we were doing panicked me. Then he will see he hadn’t show up and I will have to... Please Minho. Do this for me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen the teaser for Lucifer Japanese version? OMG! Taemin is god. Srsly he is soooo hot! I'm dying. Not litteraly. Ofcourse (-;  

Did you like this chapter? I hope so. So does minho come back to ''save'' taemin or not? Hm.. You will see next time.

Have a nice day!

AND REMEMBER; 2 subscribe and comment. Arigatooo!

Sayonara!

btw, the pics are not mine.