The Hunting

'M' - the mysterious guy

Soooo sorry for not updating. But I can make up for it, later today I'll update once more so this isn't the last chapter you'll get to read. YAY! *high five*

And another YAY for the tenth chapter, I'm already planning an end to this story. Not that it's ending very soon, actually I don't know but I just like writing endings. But forget this for now. Enjoy! :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later I sat on the couch with a banana flavored milk watching TV. The wait wasn't that long because after five minutes Key arrived, he was tapping his foot impatiently at my front door. Predictably he had changed from the dull gray uniform to a bright pink shirt and skinny jeans. When the boy saw me he sprung with open arms squeezing me in a hearty hug. It was difficult to breathe, it was that tight a hug.
"I missed you, baby" he squealed.
"Key, it has only been an hour since we saw each other."
He frowned.
"You didn't miss me?" he asked pouting, making big puppy eyes.
I eyed him but couldn't resist his funny expression.
"Alright, alright - I laughed light hearted- maybe a little..." I waved his face expression off.
"Aw! Taeminnie!" This time he jumped on me and in a second the boy was on top of my stomach giggling like crazy. I groaned into the carpet underneath my body, his weight killing me slowly.
The taller boy stood up and went silent for some time.
"I... I have an idea on how to lighten up your mood. You see, if you’re not happy, Umma is not happy."
That made me smile really wide. Key is one of my best friends, he is so caring.
"So I have something planned out for today." You could hear the excitement in his voice, it was like the boy was telling some big secret.
Oh god. Please don't let it be shopping, I crossed my fingers.
"WE ARE GOING...." the boy made a dramatic pause.
Oh no. This is what you can expect from the ultimate diva. I just hate shopping!
"To see Minho!" Key shot both eyebrows out in exclamation waiting for my reaction.
Shaking my head I said: "What? You do know he's out filming, right?"
This came as a surprise. I know that he had also heard the girls talking. So... How could we possibly 'go to see Minho'? He won't be at school for the whole month.
"Urgh dummy - he rolled his eyes at me as if it was obvious - well, I figured out that the reason you've been so boring and upset lately is 'cause of your lover boy."
I blushed at his words. Minho wasn't my lover boy, we haven't even ki- Key interrupted my thoughts.


"I've planned for us to go to the movie set. Awesome, huh?"
"Ne..." I hesitated and in spite I slowly nodded my head.

The boy was so excited that I didn't dare crush his idea. Even if the idea was not-so-awesome. Again. What have I gotten myself into? I'm sure Minho will be thrilled to see us. Not!
"Great. Take your stuff and let's move it."
Slowly, moving my feet unsurely as I bitterly spat out "Just ing great".
After we both fastened our seatbelts, Key drove out.
The boy had driven for a good amount of time when he pointed at the glove compartment.
"There's a map. Take it out please, will ya."


The map was at the bottom, I folded it out. There was a route drawn on it with a red marker.
Key looked over my shoulder to see the map, his eyes studying it for a bit and then returning his attention to the road.
We arrived at some grey looking building. It was huge and at the gate there stood "Welcome to Seoul Film Production".
The taller boy’s phone rang as we stood on the parking lot next to the building.
Key fished his phone up from the overstuffed shoulder bag. What did the boy have in there? An atomic bomb?
“ Yoboseyo.” The boy greeted after answering the call.


I couldn’t really hear the person talking on the other line, it just sounded as mumbles. The person calling must be a guy. That was for sure, his voice was deep. My hyung behind was walking around nodding to whoever the person on the other line was. The call didn’t take long time, soon enough Key snapped his phone shut.


“Yeah, we’ll wait. Bye Onew!” He said at last.
Onew? I didn’t understand anything of what was going on.

I gave Key a confused glare and then he dragged me by the arm and explained everything on our way towards the gate.

Am I really in for this?

The plan was that Key and I will enter the building after meeting up with Onew, later the plan was he’d drive us home. Inside there would be a reception and guards, they prevented unexpected visitors (aka. sick stalker fans, like the girls at my school) from getting in.


Now for the next step: we would need some kind of ID or believable reason to get in. None of us worked there so the ID wouldn’t be of much help and we couldn’t improvise a good enough reason to let us in. Fortunately my friend has connections. He knew the receptionist, so this would be a piece of cake. The receptionist was one of his good friends, her name was ‘Misun’ and they used to shop together. Anyways we’d ride the elevator to the fifth floor after getting inside. The coulisses were numbered from 1 to 10. Misun had said the filming of ‘Kiss and Honey drops’ took place in section 5.


On the door to the coulisse there was hanging a big number ‘5’ framed with gold, the door was ajar and we all caught a glimpse of the inside. People swarmed from all directions, carrying heavy things, some of them had matching t-shirts with inscriptions indicating their areas of responsibility. There were the camera group (in black t-shirts), a makeup crew (in pink), people who stood for lighting (wearing just a green uniform) and also a few from the supporting cast, who had the stylist picking clothes for them. A deep voice came from the inside. We both jumped back in shock when we heard someone coming towards the door. Key sprang towards us and hid us behind the door just in time, before the person came through the door.
“No. I do remember I’ll get the water bottle for Mr. Choi before the break.” It was a man talking in a walkie-talkie. There was a boring humming noise coming from the walkie-talkie.


“I didn’t forget! Ae-Cha needs her crystal water. Okay!? I got it!” his voice sounded quite irritated, the man’s face ragged to a slight red color. As he walked down the hallway, we all sneaked inside. I gasped at the view; I had not realized nor understood how seriously Minho was taken as an actor.
The people that worked with him walked by and I instantly recognized them from all sorts of Korean TV-shows and movies. The director at the other end of the room was very known for the movies he had made. All these busy people working for the production of this movie - I made a memo in my head to see it when it comes out.


I hadn’t care to watch any of the movies Minho had been in before but suddenly it awoke my interest to see his acting. Is he that good? Is it true what everybody says about him? Would I like him as an actor? Would it be weird seeing him on the big screen? I had this sensation, like I finally saw another part of Minho.
Seeing a place like this and then comparing it to the school it seemed so very far apart and different. The world we shared can’t even compare to this. It was nonexistent. This was much more him in a way and so very different from what I knew of, I couldn’t comprehend that Minho could have a life like this alongside a normal day. It made me feel meaningless, the confidence and guts I had gathered up to do this vanished before me. Onew snapped his fingers in front of me pointing at the stage.
The audience had gathered up to the front rows, the crew stood on the side of the stairs which went up to the scene. Black curtains hung from the ceiling at both sides of the stage. They were no actors on the scene, we still hadn’t even seen Minho only his co-workers and the instructor. Where was he?

Key dragged Onew and I to the side by our wrists.

“Let’s split up. We’ll find Minho faster that way.” He whispered his eyes were ink black as we stood in the semi dark corner in contrast with well lit up stage.

I nodded and Onew was just gazing around.

“Okay, good. Onew goes with me.” Key added in a low voice, planting his hand on Onew’s shoulder.

“Hey! That’s unfair. Why do I have to go alone?” I argued almost yelling at him.

“My son has to grow up. Now try to find him, if you do great then text us, if you don’t then come back here and wait for us.” He said determined on his decision after shushing me.

“But… But.” I complained in airy whisper.

“ Alrighty. Bye!” Key said ignoring my input and then turned around sprinting while dragging Onew behind him to find Minho.

I gave them one last dirty look.

And there I stood, dumbfounded like some clueless idiot.

Okay, let’s find him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning guys! It's 8 AM here -.-''

Haha don't ask me why I'm this early up. Honestly I normally sleep until 10 Am...

So stay tune for the next update.

Thank you again for reading my junk.

So yeah, see you later.

xxxx

-Dannie