Rumors

'M' - the mysterious guy

Hi guys! Here is the first chapter of my first fanfic. Here goes nothing! (-:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin's POV
Another beautiful morning.School. It's not that bad, I thought. Walking down the corridor I turned right at the corner. Seeing all the geeky students stood at the windowed side wall. I think I heard them whispering; "So 'M' is really coming?", "But i thought it was a joke!", "Some said he will be in class A" and things like that. Hey, that was my class. I tried to slow down while passing. It was hard to make out who this 'M' guy is. Tilting my head in their direction, I-
"Hey, eavesdropping much?"

What the f...- I fell backwards causing my head to bump hard against the cold floor.

I moaned in pain. When I opened my eyes it was Jonghyun leaning over me, he was holding back a huge grin.

"YOU IDIOT!" I shouted, so all the other students in the hallway turned and gave me weird glares.

"Haha! You shouldn't eavesdrop you know, curiosity killed the maknae."

"Bull." I hissed at Jonghyun, teasing me like always because he was a senior.

"Need some help?" he finally offered, and raised his eyebrow. I gave him the elevator look. He as usual was wearing school uniform but his shirt was ed at the collar. Of course, that must have been Key's work.

"Where's Key?" I ask while letting him help me up.

"Ah. He is hanging out with Onew in the cafeteria... Wanna go?" he made his special dinosaur smile.

"Sure! I'm HUNGRAYY."

We headed to the cafeteria. My head still hurt a bit and I had a headache too. I was desperate to get my hands on some painkillers.

~~~~~

There was silent at the cafeteria today. We entered. Not even a soul was moving. Some students sitting on the tables had their jaw open. What? Did I look that bad today or ... I turned to look at Jonghyun. He just shrugged, while mouthing something to me, guessing it was 'I have no idea what's going on'. We headed to the table where Key and Onew were sitting.

"What's up?" I asked while brushing my fingers through my hair.

"It's M-m-mi..." It was Key finally talking, Jonghyun patted Key's shoulder.

"Who?" he mouthed into the boy with the side cut's ear.

The whole thing seemed a bit weird. Maybe the weirdest thing was that Key, the diva, never was this silent. I turned my eyes on Onew, he seemed more calm but still amazed. Onew whispered the answer that Key never gave, to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked a little surprised too after hearing the news. Then they all started gossiping about this 'M' guy.
''Omo! So he is really coming to our school?'' Jonghyun asked.
Key nodded eagerly. Onew's mouth was formed as an ''O''.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them, waiting for an answer.

Nada. Nothing...

"SOMEBODY TELL ME!"
I pouted at them making the biggest puppy eyes.

I waited 3 min. They still haven't said a thing. That's when the school bell rang.

I angrily stood up, turning my back to them, walking fast ahead to the class.

Why wouldn't they tell me? It's always me they're keeping out. & whatever it all was about I'm sure they where exaggerating, like they just heard Marilyn Monroe had woken up from the dead. Pffs, so melodramatic. But it still irritated me; I tightened my hands into fists. Onew could at least have told me. That-that bastard! Ugh.

"IT’S ALWAYS ABOUT THE-

Damn. I walked into something. What idiot didn't look where he was going? Admitting it also is typically me, unfocused and absorbed by my thoughts. Something moved under me. WAIT A SEC! Something moved under me! I looked down at a boy. At a beautiful boy, his eyelids where closed but his lashes were thick and dark, his nose was cute and pale, his mouth had a very light pink color and his bottom lip was a little plump. His face was very beautiful and he even smelled good, like mint. Was it really mint, Mmmm. I turned again to stare at his mouth. So very, very... Kissable. I became aware of my face being only inches away from his. The boy opened his eyes, he had sparkling hazel eyes. I've never ever seen someone with so deep pair of eyes. I felt my stomach twisting when his gaze fell over me. I blushed. I must have looked like a tomato.

"Erhm, - the boy tried to move under me- can you?" He had a husky voice maybe because all my weight was on him. Oh! I realized how I landed on him. My legs where parted and around his stomach, I was sitting on (eh, guessing his lower... You know..) and my hands over his shoulder, pinning him to the floor. Ouch! That mustn't be very comfortable. I moved my hands so I where no longer pinning him to floor but I was still sitting on him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry! I didn't mean to, ehh" I was mumbling. That was when I felt his warm breathe hit my lips. Uhmm. Those li- STOOP IT! Pull yourself together.

I could see he was looking quite amused. He grinned a little then looked like he was going to burst out laughing. What's so funny, I asked myself. It was your fault walking in on me. He was laughing like crazy though he had a cute laugh. Realizing I was staring at him, he glanced weirdly at me after chuckling.

"Hey. So what's your name?" his voice sounded sweet but I was pretty sure he was just making fun of me.

"Taemin. Lee Taemin. You?"
"I see. Taemin-ahh. I'm Minho, Choi Minho." then he smiled warmly at me, I couldn't help but smile back.

"So Taemin-ahh, could you please let me go?" he said a little cocky while giving me that I-know-that-I'm-good-looking-but-back-off kind of smile.

"Ow. Of course. I'm so sorry!"
Feeling embarrassed, I pulled myself up and tugged my tie before brushing my hair to a side. Minho was getting up. I offered him a hand but he just looked awkwardly at it so instead I scratched my neck with it. He seemed a bit arrogant.

I asked him if he was alright, he nodded and once again I said I was sorry.

"It's okay, Taeminnie.” he said in his teasing voice and winked. "I have to go now." he turned around and walked down the hallway. Leaving me alone, to find my classroom. I was late, so I hurried down the hallway.

AIGOO! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE IDIOT! Every time there is a cute guy near. LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING! For god’s sake and keep it cool.

  

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it. Taemin met Minho in a very elegant way, indeed. There's more to come and I might slow a little down on the drama. Don't let that keep you away from reading...

xoxo