Shy boy

My Princess in Shining Amour

“Ermm…..” I said as I tried to figure out how to ask her. “If you don’t mind, would you like to come to my
house for dinner 1 day? My brother wants to thank u for saving me.” I said while looking down and blushing really hard.

“Sure just tell me when” she said coolly as she walked into the supermarket and grabbed a basket and took out a list. “Aish my oppas, if they wanted chocolate they can get it themselves” she said as the looked at me and waved at me to join her.

I tried to calm down then skipped next to her and followed her as she looked at the list of things.

“So what do we need to get?” I said as she looked up from the list and handed it to me and I looked at it wow so many stuff.

“A lot right? My stupid oppas always ask me to get all these stuff” she said as she sighed and walked to another aisle. I quickly ran up to her and helped her hold her basket.

“Ah its fine” she said but I already took the basket and followed her around as put things into the basket. We walked around for about 20 minutes before she got all the items into the basket I was struggling but I acted strong in front of her and she just smirked.

“Why don’t u go queue up first, I am going to take 1 last time before we pay” she said and she walked off to an aisle and disappearing out of my sight.

 

-Your POV-

I saw SungJong struggling but he wants to act tough, he’s so cute. I wanted to disturb him more so I pretended that I got to get 1 last thing and I walked off to an aisle that he can’t see me from where he was. I can’t help but to laugh at him and I took a chocolate bar before walking back to the cashiers.

I walked there and I saw him struggling I laughed and walked up to him and grabbed the basket and place my face beside his. When he turned he ended up kissing my cheek and I just laughed and stood back up.

“omg!” he said and he covered his face as he blushed and I just stood there laughing at him, he was really cute when he blushed. “Rae Chu!” he said as he softly hit my arm and I stick out my tongue at him.

I just snickered all the way till we were at the cashier and he was still blushing.

“Still blushing~? Want me to kiss u back?” I snickered as I and his was blushing until I could see his ears turning red and he hit me again on my arm.

“You’re such a cute couple” the cashier said and I laughed.

“Thanks” I said as I paid for my items and slung my arms around him before picking up my bags of groceries.  “Let me send you home, looking at this condition I don’t think you will stop blushing anytime soon” I snickered as we walked. “So where do u live?” I asked as I look at him.

“F..i…vvvv…eee bbb…lloo..ckk…. ddd..oownn…” he said stuttering and I just laughed as I pulled him along.

We walked in silence as he was still blushing and trying to overcome his shyness but he is just so cute soon we were at the front gate of his house. I looked up and it was a huge house, wow he must be really rich.

“Is this it?” I said stopping in front of the house and face him. He slowly looked up and nodded. “Oh ok I’ll get going then see u tomorrow at school” I said as I walked off back to my house. As soon as I opened the door my brothers came and ransack the bags of groceries to get their chocolate.

“Aish, you guys can’t you help me” I said as I put the groceries on the table and hits them on the head 1 by 1.

“Yah~!” SungYeol yelled as his eyes still glued to the TV

“We are watching TV” DongWoo yelled back.

“Don’t disturb us” SungGyu added in.

Aish these guys and their TV aish what are they even watching…. Soccer, so expected... I must never like a guy who is so into soccer, like I don’t get 20 guys chasing a ball. It must be a guy thing.

“Rae Chu!” SungGyu shouted to me as I was walking up the stairs.

“Ne oppa?” I said as I looked down at him.

“You have to wear a dress next week” he said covering his ear.

“BWOH?!?!?!?!!” I screamed and I could hear my own voice echoing in the room.