starting of love?

My Princess in Shining Amour

-Your POV-

As the teacher said a new student was gonna join us I turn to face the door and saw the guy I saved just now, he popped his head into the room and he was looking at me I smirked and faced the teacher. He came in and he introduced himself then the teacher was looking around and he asked SungJong to sit beside me.

“Looks like we meet again” I said as I smirked at him as he stood next to me.

“You didn’t tell me you were a girl” he said and he sighed.

“You didn’t ask” I said as I smiled at him

“Well I am SungJong, nice to meet you” he said stretching out his hand out and he looked at me.

“Rae Chu, the pleasure is mine” I said shaking his hand after pondering for awhile and I gave him a smile               .

He sat down and I went back to look at the teacher just then HoYa nudged me I looked at him and he motion me to get close to him. I leaned closer to him than WooHyun also popped his head out.

“Wow that girl beside you is hot” HoYa said as he wipes his thumb across his bottom lip.

“Do you think you can get her number for us too?” WooHyun said looking at the SungJong and winking at him. I turned around to see SungJong flinched back and I smirked and face the guys.

“Sorry guys HE’S mine” I said emphasizing on the HE and I leaned back and put my arms around him. He looked at me and I looked back and his face and turning really red.

“He? That a guy?” HoYa said stunned and WooHyun just stared with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. I take my arm off him and I leaned forward to close WooHyun’s jaw.

“You know it’s rude to stare like that” I said as I laughed at the guys. WooHyun shake his head and went back to look at the teacher. “And did you forget about Ann and SoYa?” I said as I nod my head in their direction.

 

-SungJong’s POV-

When she put her arms around me and said that I was her’s I can’t help it but to blush, *was she being serious?* How can I even think of that I mentally slapped myself, no way can I be falling in love with someone, no one will ever like a guy like me also. I looked at her playing with those guys, wow she is really close to guys and she look like a guy too so handsome……

“Aish how can I think of that?” I whispered as I started slapping my face to wake up.

“Yah! What are you doing?” She said as she stared at me.

*Oh no she must think I am some weird person* I thought.

“You shouldn’t hurt yourself like that no matter what, even if you have problems” she said softly as she took my hands and place it on my lap. I looked down to hide my blushing face. As soon as she faces the front I covered my face with my hands to cover my embarrassed face.

 

-Your POV-

When I turn to face the front, at the corner of my eye I see SungJong covering his face.

“You know you cute when you’re embarrassed” I smirked as I continue to look front and his face started to turn redder until even his ears were red too.

I let out a small laughed as he was too cute, how can a guy be that cute. I kicked my leg on the table like a boss and soon lesson by lesson quickly pass by and it was 3pm and school was over. I picked up my bag and stood up along with the guys.

“You ain’t going back yet?” I said as I turned my head to see SungJong still seated at his seat.

“You can go off first I have things to do” He said smiling at me and I smiled back.

I waved at him and he waved back before I went out the door with the guys.

 

-SungJong’s POV-

I watched as he walked out the door and I walked to the window and sat on the platform and looked down the window. After 5 minutes I see Rae Chu walking out with the group of guys and suddenly 2 guys appeared in front of her.

“WHO DID THAT TO YOU?” I heard the taller 1 yelled as the classroom was at the second floor I could hear him loud and clear.

“I’LL KILL HIM” the other 1 said.

I could see Rae Chu putting her hands up trying to calm the guys down and they were really furious, she was really lucky to have so many people care for her. Most people stay away from me because of the way I dress.

“It’s ok oppa let’s go home” I heard her say as I watched her wave to the guys and walked off with 3 guys to a car at the drive way.

“You know you’re cute when you embarrassed”that was stuck in my head when I was leaning on the wall and thinking. Was she serious? How can I person think I am cute? No one ever said that to me before and she was the only one who talks to me and smile at me so nicely. I place my hand on my heart, what is this weird feeling I am feeling?