shopping

My Princess in Shining Amour

“Now if u could stop questioning SungJong about me I could get some sleep” she said looking at SungYeol and he put his hands up and gave a shy smile.

She then turned around and went back to sleep. I then turned around and place my head on the table and look in her direction and help her tuck her hair behind her ear but still half her face was covered and I can’t help myself from blushing. She looks really handsome and so peaceful when she is sleeping.

-Your POV-

I was annoyed by SungYeol questioning SungJong and when SungJong is shy he would be so loud. I went back and place my head on the table facing SungJong’s direction and I fell asleep. When I woke up I realize I was facing SungJong and he was sleeping, he looked so cute when he is asleep.    I was staring at him and he woke up and we looked into each other’s eyes and he then looked away and I did too and I realize I was blushing a little.  

*Aish why am I blushing?* I thought as I hit myself on the head.

“Are you ok?” Hoya asked when he notices me hitting my head.

“Yeah…… why won’t I be??” I said looking at them.

“Cos you were hitting yourself on the head?” WooHyun said popping his head from behind Hoya.

“Oh” I said looking at my hand, “it’s nothing just annoyed at the idea of wearing a dress.” I lied to them and sighed.

“Don’t worry about it” Hoya reassured me as he places his hand on my shoulder and I smiled at him.

 

-Shopping with Ann and SoYa-

I woke up early to meet them at the mall I just grabbed a hoddie and jeans to wear and walked out the door to meet them. I kept sighing as I had to wear a dress, I swear after that dang contest is over I’ma burn the dress. I reached the mall and realized I was early so I stood at the door and waited for them.

“Hey~!” Ann and SoYa waved and I waved back.

“Hey, really thanks for helping me today.” I said and I bowed.

“No problem at all~ now let’s go~” Ann said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her.

They dragged me into a huge dress shop and I cringe my face at all the dresses in front of me and like 90% is the dresses were short. O.M.G please kill me now and end my misery. I tried to smile as I see Ann and Soya picking out dresses for me to try and I ended up with 10 different dresses to try on. I was reluctant to get into the dressing room but they pushed me into the dressing room.

“O.M.G It’s so short” I said as I wore a white dress which was above my knee.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15067056

“omo u look so good” SoYa said praising me and I just shake my head in disapproval.

Next u came out in a black dress, http://www.ladyglamor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/122.jpg

Than blue, http://www.canadapromdressesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/short-blue-prom-dresses1.jpg

Lastly purple, http://www.trendingfashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/short-prom-dresses-purple.jpg

It was all short but I got tired of trying on dresses and since purple is my favourite colour I decided to get it.

“I think that look the best on you” Ann smiled and I smiled back.

Throughout the whole days the girls were dragging me around and dressing me up like I was a Barbie doll, I don’t really like it but I don’t totally dislike it as it felt really different hanging out with girls and guys.

In the end I got these from the fashion contest:
Dress:
http://www.trendingfashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/short-prom-dresses-purple.jpg
Shoes:
http://best-highheel.com/images/j8bp.jpg

I went back home and threw my things in the closet and lie on me bed. I think out of my outfit today all I will wear again is my shoes……. Maybe I should break the heel…. Good idea!