Reason to wear a dress

My Princess in Shining Amour

-SungGyu’s POV-

“How are we going to tell Rae Chu about the popularity contest? Everyone has to join and she has to wear a dress as she is a girl, if she doesn’t she’ll be kicked out” DongWoo said worriedly as he grabbed my arm.

“I guess I will tell her straight but she will totally freak out” I said calmly as I was the only 1 that could handle her.

“Popularity contest?” SungYeol asked as he looked at me.

“Yeah it happens at the first week of school, that’s how we knew we were the most popular in school” DongWoo said with a smile.

“Yup they dress up and having their class and a number on it, they won’t put their name, its mostly based on looks” I said as SungYeol nods his head.

“Wow…. I hope I can be like hyung~” SungYeol said as his eyes were sparkling in excitement.

“You will~ you are our brother, girls will vote for you….. But getting Rae Chu to wear a dress that will be a problem.” I said as I tap my chin.

Just then Rae Chu burst through the door we quickly went up to her and grab the chocolate we asked for.

“Aish, you guys can’t you help me” she asked before hitting our heads 1 by 1, aish that girl…

“Don’t disturb us” I added in after the guys complained, I looked at the TV watching soccer as I was wondering how to break the news to her.

“Rae Chu!” I shouted to her as saw her walking up the stairs.

“Ne oppa?” she said as she looked down at me.

“You have to wear a dress next week” I said covering my ears as I knew she was going to freak out.

“BWOH?!?!?!?!!” she screamed and I could hear her voice echoing throughout the room.

 

-DongWoo’s POV-

Wow he just said it like that but I wish I could have a little warning my ears hurt I wasn’t paying attention to him as I was watching TV, I wish I did pay attention to SungGyu than I could cover my ears. Rae Chu shouted and she dashed down the stairs and sat next to SungGyu.

“BWOH OPPA!!!!! You know I hate to wear dresss!!!” she said screaming but this time I was covering my ears. Poor SungYeol looks like he wasn’t paying attention too.

“Rae Chu, you have to” I calmly said trying to calm her down.

“WAE?!” she said whining and pouting, she’s such a kid at times but she’s so cute.

“Because it’s some popularity thing we have in school and you have to wear a dress as a proof that you are a girl” SungGyu said as he pinches her cheeks.

“Fine, only for that time because I don’t want to leave the school oppas are in, I want to be with my oppas~” she said as she hugged SungYeol.

“Yah you only love SungYeol? You’re only hugging him~” I .

“Ne~” she said as she stick her tongue out and I change seat with SungGyu to tickle her.

“Hahahahas, okokok oppa!! I love you too stop tickling me” she said trying to catch her breath.

“Ok~” I stopped and she hugged me.

 

-Your POV-

Aish my oppas~ URG a dress I don’t even have 1 not even a skirt… even my school uniform I am wearing the guys outfit not the girls.

“Hyung you’re have to bring me out shopping then, I don’t own a dress” I said as I looked at them and they looked back at me.

“Can’t we just give you money and you ask some girls to go out with you to buy?” DongWoo asked me.

“Does it look like I have any girl I can ask opinion from? I am close to guys” I said back annoyed. “Ah!” I snapped my finger and remembered who I can ask.